New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/19/2009 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like this product alot. It caught my eye at Target because it was just so pretty! When i got home, i tried it on and it's a beautiful soft pinkk. I have a fair complextion and when i wear foundation, this blush gives my face a fresh look. I don't recommend this to oily skin people though. because it wears out really fast. I have normal skin, and it lasted about 5 hours for me.

on 5/14/2009 7:36:00 PM

I have to laugh, because I have a few higher end blushes in my collection but lately I find myself reaching for this $4 blush. I love it. I"m a cool toned PPP and this looks very natural. I love the round shape and the fact that it doesn't come with a brush or a mirror. I'll continue to rebuy because it's cheap and looks very natural and pretty. One lippie off because it does not last the whole day on my oily skin, but very few blushes do that, anyway

on 4/15/2009 9:10:00 PM

An awesome blush for the price you pay!!! This blush gives the perfect pink hue to your cheeks making them look natural and it just brightens up your face. I think girls who want to buy high quality make up at a bargain price should definitely get this!!
I also love the packaging of this blush. It has a clear cap that you just remove easily. But I guess it is not a good thing for girls who like to carry their blush around in their purse because the cap might fall off. I don't carry it around so I am loving it!
This blush will last you forever! So much product for such a cheap price!!

on 4/11/2009 1:47:00 AM

I picked this up on a whim for a couple of dollars. The colour looks intense in the package, but applies very sheer. I found in natural lighting that my cheeks looked metallic-shimmery ghoulish. Not a healthy glow at all. Waste of a couple of dollars!

on 2/26/2009 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when I was in the UK visiting. I was looking for a pink blush that looked like my natural blush from the cold. This is it! I love the way it shows up and stays for most of the day. I really wish I could buy it here in Greece too, but I'll probably ask whoever of my friends travels to the UK to pick it up for me again.

on 2/26/2009 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Love this, get this, it's cheap, it's good, it's well packed/doesn't get all over the place, color is beautiful....need I say more. Oh yeah, the package is kind of cheap but who cares, it's what's inside that counts!

on 2/24/2009 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this may be the best blush I have ever tried in my life. Per MUA, I picked this up at Target for $4 and change. The container is a bit of a pain to open, but no big deal. The blush is wonderful! It's a bright pink that shows up incredibly well (I am super pale for reference), but despite it being bright, looks totally natural. The fact that this is cheap and you can pick it up from Target makes me love it even more...

on 2/15/2009 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! I bought the Mosaic Powder in Transluscent Glow a month ago and I decided to get a blush to go with it. :) I'm so glad I bought it because this is probably the best powder blush I have! I'm always changing what makeup I wear and which products I use but this is something I really think I'll stick with! It goes on nicely, gives a radiant healthy glow and gives you a fresh, wide awake look even when you're feeling dead. I just take a blush brush, MAC 116, slide it across the apples of my cheeks and I get an instant gorgeous flush! The pigmentation is quite good, not too sheer but not crazy bright. It can be easily layered on to build a heavy pink. It hasn't broken me out so far, which is super good. Also, it says on the back that it absorbs oil and that it does! I just sweep the Transluscent Glow over my face then use this on the apples of my cheeks. It looks great together. What I really don't like about this is the packaging! IT SUCKS. Do not throw this into your makeup bag or purse because the lid will fall off and you will end up having powder everywhere. Instad, I just place it into a zip-up bag if I want to bring it somewhere. It's NYC and it's super cheap so I can't complain too much about the packaging. Anyways, it was a good purchase for $5! :)

on 2/11/2009 9:11:00 PM

Bought this after reading all the raves on MUA and i'm sooo glad that i did! The best things about this product:
-Highly pigmented: all you need is one swirl with your brush and it gives a really pretty pink flush on my fair skin with yellow undertones (NC 15-20 i think) you can use it lightly all over your face for a glow and more on the apples of your cheeks!
-this product absorbs oil well. i have normal/combo skin and it does NOT cause breakouts (i was paranoid when i saw the talc, but ive been using it for 2 months and it makes my skin look more even and smooth)
-applied in the early morning and it looks exactly the same when i remove my makeup in the evening-and this is without primer/setting with a loose powder.
-It is really cheap, $4.99 CDN for about 9g of product, like 3 times more product than u get with MAC blushes!
there are complaints about the packaging-but ur only paying about 4$ where else with the expensive makeup ur paying for advertising, packaging, and what not as well as for the product.
i use this almost everyday and im defs stocking up on this product in case it ever gets discontinued which wud probably be the saddest day in my short 16 years on this earth.

on 2/1/2009 2:20:00 PM

This is the best soft pink, yet doll like blush...it kills mac and other famous brand. Just tried it once, and i loved the color, I can see it being the best blush for a strong smoky eyes....on top of that I just loved the pink colors, looks so cute....lol

Top Rated New York Color Products