December 18, 2014 | 1737 users online

Blush - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by loveandkiwi

An awesome blush for the price you pay!!! This blush gives the perfect pink hue to your cheeks making them look natural and it just brightens up your face. I think girls who want to buy high quality make up at a bargain price should definitely get this!!
I also love the packaging of this blush. It has a clear cap that you just remove easily. But I guess it is not a good thing for girls who like to carry their blush around in their purse because the cap might fall off. I don't carry it around so I am loving it!
This blush will last you forever! So much product for such a cheap price!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim for a couple of dollars. The colour looks intense in the package, but applies very sheer. I found in natural lighting that my cheeks looked metallic-shimmery ghoulish. Not a healthy glow at all. Waste of a couple of dollars!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by kmelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this when I was in the UK visiting. I was looking for a pink blush that looked like my natural blush from the cold. This is it! I love the way it shows up and stays for most of the day. I really wish I could buy it here in Greece too, but I'll probably ask whoever of my friends travels to the UK to pick it up for me again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this, get this, it's cheap, it's good, it's well packed/doesn't get all over the place, color is beautiful....need I say more. Oh yeah, the package is kind of cheap but who cares, it's what's inside that counts!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jenaphile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this may be the best blush I have ever tried in my life. Per MUA, I picked this up at Target for $4 and change. The container is a bit of a pain to open, but no big deal. The blush is wonderful! It's a bright pink that shows up incredibly well (I am super pale for reference), but despite it being bright, looks totally natural. The fact that this is cheap and you can pick it up from Target makes me love it even more...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I bought the Mosaic Powder in Transluscent Glow a month ago and I decided to get a blush to go with it. :) I'm so glad I bought it because this is probably the best powder blush I have! I'm always changing what makeup I wear and which products I use but this is something I really think I'll stick with! It goes on nicely, gives a radiant healthy glow and gives you a fresh, wide awake look even when you're feeling dead. I just take a blush brush, MAC 116, slide it across the apples of my cheeks and I get an instant gorgeous flush! The pigmentation is quite good, not too sheer but not crazy bright. It can be easily layered on to build a heavy pink. It hasn't broken me out so far, which is super good. Also, it says on the back that it absorbs oil and that it does! I just sweep the Transluscent Glow over my face then use this on the apples of my cheeks. It looks great together. What I really don't like about this is the packaging! IT SUCKS. Do not throw this into your makeup bag or purse because the lid will fall off and you will end up having powder everywhere. Instad, I just place it into a zip-up bag if I want to bring it somewhere. It's NYC and it's super cheap so I can't complain too much about the packaging. Anyways, it was a good purchase for $5! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by colettaaa

Bought this after reading all the raves on MUA and i'm sooo glad that i did! The best things about this product:
-Highly pigmented: all you need is one swirl with your brush and it gives a really pretty pink flush on my fair skin with yellow undertones (NC 15-20 i think) you can use it lightly all over your face for a glow and more on the apples of your cheeks!
-this product absorbs oil well. i have normal/combo skin and it does NOT cause breakouts (i was paranoid when i saw the talc, but ive been using it for 2 months and it makes my skin look more even and smooth)
-applied in the early morning and it looks exactly the same when i remove my makeup in the evening-and this is without primer/setting with a loose powder.
-It is really cheap, $4.99 CDN for about 9g of product, like 3 times more product than u get with MAC blushes!
there are complaints about the packaging-but ur only paying about 4$ where else with the expensive makeup ur paying for advertising, packaging, and what not as well as for the product.
i use this almost everyday and im defs stocking up on this product in case it ever gets discontinued which wud probably be the saddest day in my short 16 years on this earth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Viviana25

This is the best soft pink, yet doll like blush...it kills mac and other famous brand. Just tried it once, and i loved the color, I can see it being the best blush for a strong smoky eyes....on top of that I just loved the pink colors, looks so cute....lol

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by mink_lunar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best blush I ever had - and it's not just cause it's cheap. I have really pale Asian skin, so blush is a must for me. And this is just great. The color is just right. I spin my brush lightly on it, and swipe it on. It last, no irritating fragrance, and is neither too strong or light. It's pretty fool-proof. I used it in high school, and it works wonderful: no one ever believe that I wear mu, and I really do mean it! Give a pretty, healthy glow, without the party-style shimmer and sheer some other blush have (a feature I really appreciated - the shimmer and sheer can look unnatural, and isn't really suitable for daily, natural brush). I didn't even notice the shimmer until I read the reviews - I guess that was what give the glow! I stopped using it in high school because it look kinda dry and the pan blush keep breaking. But now I realize I should have used a better moisturizer because I lived in a really windy climate, and I shouldn't have carry it in my bags - it's not like I will ever need to touch up, it last the whole day. I will probably return to it after I finish the blush I have now. Remember, don't ever put it in your bag. When it breaks, it really breaks into powders!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by underthestars

I decided i need a blush and this was the one that caught my eye. It was so pretty the colours and i loved the mosaic print:) I was stuck on if i should buy the CG blush or the NYC one but i decided to go for this one because and it was only 5 bucks and was bigger so i thoughht i would go for it, plus i didnt like how the CG blush was like a rectangle shape, unlike how the NYC was a big circle.
When i first tried it i loved it=) the colours were so fresh and the powder came off very easily but not crumbly. And it did not irritate my skin at all(i have sensitive skin)
The only downside about it is the colour are fairly light when you apply it, (atleast for me.)
But overall i would definatly purchase that again=) and i would reccomend it to anyone, especially to people who want pretty good quality and quantity blush that is cheap.