July 31, 2014 | 1729 users online

Masks - Oatmeal

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sofia2723

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this product as a cleanser, and it's just amazing.
Because of the oatmeal it provides a light exfoliation to your skin, not to rough, just enough to use for daily use.
After using this, I feel like my skin just looks amazing.
it's well moisturize (supple) and it looks like I'm wearing some kind of tinted moisturizer on cause it just does a great job evening out my skintone.

For acne prone people out there:
One of the biggest causes of acne is stress.
Oatmeal is a natural agent that helps relieves skin. (Aloe vera is a great one too). For the longest time, I had no idea why I kept breaking out, turns out, my skin was just stressed.

BIG CON:
It's a bit messy and I'm scared it'll clog my pipes, but a filter should solve this problem.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oatmeal is so freaking good for your skin!!! I was on YouTube and saw BubzBeauty's video on using oatmeal for your face. At the time, my face was dry, even though I have extremely oily skin, so I decided to try it out. And it worked! It moisturized my face a lot, exfoliated my skin, and cleansed it. It's like a three for one!
There was a bag of organic rolled oats just sitting there, and no one was eating it. So I took a hand full from it, wet my face and the oats, and started massaging it in to my face. After I washed it off, my face felt so smooth and soft, that there was no need for a moisturizer. I think people with dry skin should especially try this out too. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING OATMEAL TO CLEANSE YOUR FACE!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by enamaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this as a cleanser day and night for about 3 weeks now. I used to use the clarisonic, but i had a feeling that it made me break out at times :(

So I started using this oatmeal cleanser in place of the clarisonic. I love it. I have very very acne-prone skin.

What I've noticed so far:
-breakouts have been under control
-my pimples don't last as long
-my skin is softer than ever
-my acne scarring and sun spots are fading away

Overall, I love this stuff. It's not a miracle product to where I never get acne breakouts anymore. But it helps keep my skin under control :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just tried this as a scrub (per the bubzbeauty youtube vid) and had hoped it would work wonders for my sensitive, combo skin. As a teenager I had tried oatmeal as a mask and remembered liking it ok. And of coarse I love it for breakfast. Although it did make my skin feel softer and more moisturized, it also made my cheeks red and my skin burn slightly (esp. on my cheeks and around my nose). My skin feels a bit tighter now as well. My skin is wacky and reacts to random products (both natural and non-natural) so I never know what will happen until I try something. So, this wasn't for me, but I can see it working really well if you have dry, non-sensitive skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by treehugger222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love oatmeal--to eat and on my face. I usually only use it in masks, but I blended some up in a food processor (just to make it finer, like a powder) and started using it with my facial cleanser at night. Usually when I exfoliate with products, I break out like crazy, but with this, it's great. :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by trishkai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this for breakfast. gives me energy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by sixjoy

After watching bubzbeauty's video, I went to try it out. I don't have acne but I do have some minor pimples on my forehead and some pimple scars on my cheeks. I grabbed a handful of oatmeal and ran it under warm water. I squeezed the water onto my hand and wiped it over my face and then scrubbed the oatmeal all over my face. After washing it off, my skin looked way cleaner and my pimple scars looked less obvious. After a few days of not using those commercial facial wash, my skin was absolutely glowing! I went back to using my commercial facial wash because I was still skeptical but my cheeks turned red ): I'm gonna using oatmeal forever!

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by retrea

This stuff rocks.
I've had atopic dermatitis (a severe form of eczema) as long as I can remember, and acne since I was a preteen.
During break outs I add one tablespoon of finely ground oatmeal to one tablespoon of plain, organic yogurt. I mix it up and then spread it on my damp face, leave it for twenty minutes, wash it off, and then spend the next few hours dancing and singing about my lovely, smooth skin.
For eczema break outs, I tie my hair up (wash your hair beforehand, never at the same time as your body. The chemicals in your shampoo and conditioner aggravate the eczema.) and put oatmeal in a square piece of fabric, seal it off with a rubber band, and then chuck it in a lukewarm bath. Soak for no more than fifteen minutes, and then pat yourself dry with a towel. Then, moisturize with a fragrance-free moisturizer. Afterwards, if you would like to- and I highly recommend that you do- dance around and sing about your lovely skin. :P
Hope this helps. :)

9 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Three days of using oatmeal as a cleanser (like bubzbeauty does) and my skin is completely different. My skin is so dry, sensitive and acne prone and I don't know why i didn't try this sooner. All of the painful pimples I had are either gone or dried up. My redness is all gone and my skin has never been softer and more glowy. Love love love! I will never use chemical-filled cleansers again!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried oatmeal as s cleanser after watching bubzbeauty's video and I like it. I immediately notice softer skin and it cleanses well I will continue to use this. I also use it as a mask with yogurt and honey(love that. Too)