April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powersurge Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by SassE142

Another huge Rave for this one. As w/ all MAC kohls this goes on so smooth. This is a nice golden bronze color. Its not dark at all so I wear it when I want a quick natural look. I also line top & bottom lashes w/ this when I wear Snapshot paint brings out the gold. Pic in profile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

A really pretty bronzy-gold shade. Very vibrant! Stays put all day. Easy to apply-nice and soft application with no tugging. Brings out green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2003 5:28:00 PM More reviews by witchbaby

I have very small eyes and lining my eyes with darker shades kind of makes them disappear. Not to mention the fact that if I smile - which I am known to do on occasion - it creases all over the place. Powersurge is the perfect shade to help define, but not envelop my eyes. It has great blending texture, but doesn't melt or crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2003 2:26:00 PM More reviews by stak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first MAC kohl...love the colour. Used to wear only black or grey liner and thought I'd find powersurge too light, but I love the way it's somehow dark enough to define but bright and shimmery enough to light up my hazel eyes. (I finally know what it means for eyes to "pop"...sounded painful but it's not) The MA put it on the entire upper and lower lid, right into the inner corners, which I had NEVER done before, and it works! If it's not dark enough for ya, try a darker one like prunella on the outer corners - you still get the shimmery pop. It smudges nicely when you apply it, but does tend to fade to a light gold shimmer on me through the day...but that's on bare skin, with no powder to set it or anything, which might help. Kind of expensive, but will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2003 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Twilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color that that pencil gives, but I don't like how it smudges sooo much and the cap doesn't stay on very well. But it glides on very well (sometimes too much).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't get me wrong, Powersurge is a lovely color, an antique gold, and the product is wonderful, glides on smoothly and lasts. But it just doesn't work for me. It's too light. Even though I'm a PPP, I need a deeper liner to define my eyes. I tried layering this over Teddy Kohl and smudging this on the lid but those were too much trouble for a look I can duplicate easier with eyeshadow (it resembles Stila Holly Go Lightly on my lids).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 8:16:00 AM More reviews by 1MegMeg

Of all the eyeliners I own, Powersurge is definitely my favorite. This dark tarnished gold color looks amazing on my dark brown eyes. It really makes them glow and stand out. Even though my complexion is not very warm (more neutral) this color looks great! As with all other kohls, this goes on smoothly - no tugging or dragging necessary. When I use my current one up I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 8:53:00 PM More reviews by PinkBliss

great golden bronzy eye kohl. looks great with my dark brown eyes, really enhances the look of them. what i put on my eyes (without anything else besides mascara) when i'm on the run and dont have too much time to think about complicated eye looks

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Malone

Powersurge is a lovely & unique colour, a sort of tarnished or antique gold. Very flattering for hazel eyes. Like all other MAC Khohls, it glides on & blends easily for a soft look. I highly recommend this one - such a nice change from the usual browns that I wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 11:25:00 AM More reviews by jessloh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first MAC eye kohl and I love it! Powersurge is a soft gold colour and I agree with the previous reviewer that it really brightens up my eye. I do not have big eyes so this makes a great eye liner for me but like I mentioned, the colour is soft so if you like dark liners, you may not like this. This makes a great lid colour too, looks like Jane Magical Mushroom. My only complaint is that it doesn't last through the day. Check this out, it's truely gorgeous!