September 23, 2014 | 2065 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

I have had the same bottle for around a year and mine is an elixir version, which makes it a bit more intense I suppose. The opening is warm, alluring and hot in a way that reminds me of my once-beloved Dior Addict. The rest is the same as Armani Code EDP, which is both sweet and sheer and dark at the same time. Unfortunately, I've worn Addict out and this one does not reflect my personality as I feel too low-key for this - it seems to demand high heels from me:)) Also, I find it a licorice note that is a bit overpowering in this one. Still, it would be and is fantastic on the right person.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by tingaling106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it!
It smells alluring, sexy and sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by cabrown19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love this fragrance! It smells so sophisticated! Wherever I go, people give my complements when I am wearing it.

Pros: The packaging etc is fantastically sophisticated. It comes in a nice clearish blue bottle, with black flower like embroidery around the bottle. The color ascends from dark to light on the bottle. The smell is great/ Might me a little strong at first but it smells kind of like jasmine and fresh powder.

Con: The price might be a turnoff for those who are on a serious budget. I have the largest bottle and it has lasted me for over a year now.

I say buy it and see for your self or at least a sample. :)

xoxo CT

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by jessikaleigh20

I'm OBSESSED with this perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by TheAscension

I love this fragrance. I'm big on perfumes that are rich, deep and somewhat "dark". My first impression is that Armani Code is crisp, but still warm and alluring. Like Hypnotic Poison, it seems like an intimate scent. Not really one for the office, I think. The bottle is gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by webacat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this a rich and calming fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 8:05:00 AM More reviews by nmone84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm big on Armani Fragrances (Diamonds is the only one I don't like at all) - this has become on par with Emporio for me as far as daily-wears go. It is a warmer scent, I'd describe it as having many Asian notes - hints of orange, ginger, jasmine, vanilla, and very very slightly woody undertones. Overall a beautiful evening scent. As with all colognes/perfumes, different body chemistry will make the scent carry differently, last more or less time, etc. It's perfectly priced and a little goes a LONG way.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by talexs

I don't quite know what to make of this fragrance, every time I wear it it smells different and just when I like the way it smells the next time is completely different. Nice bottle, inexpensive, seems to last throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Nenalata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's one of my favourites! I love it because it's a nice combination of sweetness, musk and white flowers. Overall, it's a very feminine fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by ves7472

What I love about this fragrance is that it is not overly feminine and floral. Instead it is a bit masculine and deep, with lots of vanilla and musk. At times I think I don't like it, but then I smell an item of my clothing with it on it, and think it is absolutely stunning! My boyfriend likes it and always says I smell good when I'm wearing it. I own tons of fragrances that I can wear at anytime and its a good sign when I keep reaching for this one!