Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

on 2/5/2010 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My friend has this perfume and I was in love with it. I went out today with the intentions of buying it but.. as i was in sephora looking at fragrances, I gave armani code a whiff.. it was as great as I remember but, my friend was with me and he said it smelt like FRUITY PEBBLES. he was right. i dont think id ever buy this fragrance because i dont want to smell like cereal. its amazing though, i just rather not buy it lol.. it smells lie artificial fruit with vanilla, powder, and musk. maybe id buy if i found it at a discount.. im sure the fruitiness would dye down.

on 1/24/2010 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

favorite night fragrance
its sexy mysterious and alluring
its a unique scent and you smell different from everyone else

on 1/18/2010 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's a stronger scent for sure, which in this case means that there is more to love! It also has a softer side to it though... a fleetingness or something (not very noticeable, but it is there). Anyways, it's all been mentioned before me... it's incredibly sexy, musky, mysterious, and puurrrrfect to wear in the evening. Don't buy it unless you mean business. (I mean, look at the price!)

on 1/18/2010 7:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the sexiest perfume I own, and I own a few. It's just the right combination of spiciness and musk. I feel sexier just wearing it. I will be wearing this perfume as long as I can get my hands on it.

on 1/17/2010 9:39:00 PM

I have had the same bottle for around a year and mine is an elixir version, which makes it a bit more intense I suppose. The opening is warm, alluring and hot in a way that reminds me of my once-beloved Dior Addict. The rest is the same as Armani Code EDP, which is both sweet and sheer and dark at the same time. Unfortunately, I've worn Addict out and this one does not reflect my personality as I feel too low-key for this - it seems to demand high heels from me:)) Also, I find it a licorice note that is a bit overpowering in this one. Still, it would be and is fantastic on the right person.

on 1/12/2010 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love it!
It smells alluring, sexy and sophisticated.

on 12/31/2009 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this fragrance! It smells so sophisticated! Wherever I go, people give my complements when I am wearing it.

Pros: The packaging etc is fantastically sophisticated. It comes in a nice clearish blue bottle, with black flower like embroidery around the bottle. The color ascends from dark to light on the bottle. The smell is great/ Might me a little strong at first but it smells kind of like jasmine and fresh powder.

Con: The price might be a turnoff for those who are on a serious budget. I have the largest bottle and it has lasted me for over a year now.

I say buy it and see for your self or at least a sample. :)

xoxo CT

I'm OBSESSED with this perfume!

on 11/24/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. I'm big on perfumes that are rich, deep and somewhat "dark". My first impression is that Armani Code is crisp, but still warm and alluring. Like Hypnotic Poison, it seems like an intimate scent. Not really one for the office, I think. The bottle is gorgeous.

on 11/5/2009 9:56:00 AM

I find this a rich and calming fragrance.

Popular Fragrances