BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I must be careful to use a very light hand when applying this product. I use Benefit Hoola as a contour shade and use Dallas as a blush. Dallas is versatile and looks especially nice when paired with minimal makeup. It provides a natural looking "beachy" look. Dallas would look very nice with a tan, and I am looking forward to using it during summer months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the blush on my face and use it to add colour to my forehead, but on my skin tone it comes out really strong and with harsh lines. Extra time needs to be spent blending it out. Overall I like it, but will likely not buy it again

on 3/28/2011 5:43:00 PM

I love this as a blush/bronzer. I am pretty pale and most bronzers look really dirty on me. this gives me the "just been to the beach look" I could never archieve from the sun since my face would turn red plus on the wrong spots on my face and my dark circles look MUCH worse after being at the beach... well this gives me that model-beach-beauty look I really like from time to time especially in the summer months. I swipe it on the apples of my cheeks, a little on my nose and forehead and I`m ready to go. got loads of compliments on this one. I love that it doesn`t contain shimmer and is perfect for day-wear: looks good in bright sunlight. will always repurchase!

on 3/24/2011 5:26:00 PM

I really loved the colour when swatched and what it looked like upon initial application; however, with my combo/oily skin, over time it looked blotchy and turned a dark shade of plummy brown. I essentially looked dirty---not quite what I was going for.

The packaging is cute, but not practical, and the brush is scratchy and useless. The blush itself is pigmented, smooth and easy to blend without blending it all away. I think this would look great on fair to medium skintones. Unfortunately, this as a return for me.

on 3/15/2011 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I've been eyeing this for a while and finally decided to just spend the $28 on it. I'm glad I did! It's so beautiful <3 I love it as a blush and even for contouring, it gives a great healthy look and color to my face. The box is kinda hard to stick my brush in but I use the one it comes with. Will definately buy again!

on 3/15/2011 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

One word: Gorgeous.
I absolutely love this blush. I thought it would be too dark for me but it looks amazinggg. It makes me look healthy, like I've been at the beach. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin. My Mom loves it too! She steals it all the time. Hahaha.

I thought this would be far too dark for my pale freckled skin but i love it.

I usually just wear Dandelion all over my face during the day but now i'm getting older and I've had a baby i find i need foundation and with foundation comes a need for blusher.

It's too dramatic on my skin for daytime work wear but i love it at night if i am getting properly glammed up. It goes on easily and is easy to build up colour so you can have only a little or full-on.

It's a gorgeous warm plum shade with the slightest of shimmers, definitely earned a permanent place in my make-up collection.

on 2/28/2011 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this blush, suits my tan skin and I use it as my everyday blush. Don't need too much though, just 2 quick strokes per cheek. The brush applicator works fine for me too.

on 2/24/2011 4:45:00 AM

I like this blush. When the day I don't want to use bronzer and want to look a bit tan, this is the blush that I will swept on. The tan rosy color really makes me look like staying outdoor for a while, very convincing. However, I dislike the bulky packaging; the paper box looks old very fast and I prefer the lid attach to the box instead. However, this is not my HG and I don't use it very day. Sometimes, if I put too much, I look muddy. Consider I have light Asian skintone, looking muddy makes me look like yellowish. I prefer Belle Bambie from Benefits way more.

hat

on 2/22/2011 5:14:00 PM

When I first got this, I hated it. It looked so dirty on my face. I was so disappointed as I got this online without trying it first.
Then one day I decided to give it another try. Wow I'm so glad I did. I had to use a very light hand as this powder is so pigmented and it give me such a healthy color. Great for summer. I'm NC25 btw.

Popular Blush Products