April 18, 2014 | 1977 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this blush! it is perfect on my olive/medium tan skin! not too dark or light...its just right! i use a little during the day and if i go out at night i will apply a little extra...accents my cheekbones very nicely!! LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by cristalle65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of only 2 blushes I will use, the other being BE Glee. Dallas is my favorite. It is dirt cheap cause the box is so big and you only use a swipe or two each time. I love the box because it contains the pressed blush and the fallout together. It is also very cute! I love the dark rosey shade that has just the faintest shimmer on me. I look like I've gotten some sun which is a plus for my fair skin. I think I use it so much because it is a blush and a bronzer in one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by greyishblue

I bought Dallas merely driven by the curiosity over Benefit box o powder. The color is very nice, just like the raves: Dallas is not just a blush on, it also can be used as a shading and adds dimention to your face. Unfortunately I find that the content :12 g of powder for blush on is too much. I like changing my blush on shade and is not particulary loyal to a single tone. Don't know when I am going to finish it, probably never.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful shade that looks like a lovely, natural outdoor glow. I have pale skin, NW20 or so, and this doesn't look muddy or dark on me at all. It's not shimmery so it will look unobtrusive, but if you prefer shimmer a highlighter can be applied sparingly over top with a fan brush to create a glowing effect. I find that anything with a hint of brown or orange tends to look dirty and/or sickly on my skin, but this one is just muted enough to make it look natural without creating this dreaded effect. I don't know about other skintones, but anyone with pale to medium skin like mine will likely find that this becomes a favourite! The packaging is super cute if a bit larger than needed. It's a cardboard package though, so be careful not to leave it on the bathroom counter if your counter tends to get wet! As with pretty much everything, I don't use the brush that comes with it, but as long as you've got a favourite blush brush you will be able to create a lovely glow with this product. Highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

I've been using this everyday for the past month, it's very natural looking. On my face it gives a very rosey bronzey color, very nice since its summer time in Australia now.

reminds me of lovejoy by nars a bit

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It doesn't go on as dark as it looks. This blush is very buildable. I am really pale and thought this would be too dark. However, Dallas looked really good on me. I use just a little bit all over my face to get a nice color to my face. This blush would be good for almost every skin tone !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by bloodandroses

This is really my HG for blush. I've been wearing this for a few years and nothing really compares imo. I'm NC30 give or take depending on the season and this compliments my tone all year round. It doesn't apply muddy like I thought it would when I originally saw it and it also does not have any noticeable shimmer...thankfully bc I have large pores. I've bought 2 of these, the first being a part of a set a few years ago. I loved it so much I bought a backup and still haven't touched bottom. I will continue to use this as long as it's out there, hope it's never dc'd. The packaging is cute and no frills, a little bulky but not a big deal. I don't use the brush that comes with it, just my BB blush brush. It warms me up but also gives a hint of rosy cheeks. I cannot tell you how much I love this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

meh. that's all, just meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by luv4cheapmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a hard time getting used to this product because I normally like a darker bronzer.
However, I now love it!
The shimmer is perfect. The color is versatile and can be used for plum like blush or light bronzer. I use it all over my face. I also love how it is in a box! That way none of the powder gets wasted or falls out if broken.
Perfect on my tan skin and my friends pale skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by meghantherookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've started using it as more of a "bronzer" than a blush-I dust it all over, paying particular attention to the perimeter of my face, and it looks great!