April 20, 2014 | 1731 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Savvy890

okay, i got this as a gift when i bought the new 4-pack of beauty bars in go fresh "Cool moisture". they gave me the tiny sample travel size? anyway, it contained 1.8 fl oz of the product. so here's what i think of this product
-didn't notice moisture, but didn't notice any drying out
-no irritation
-very sensitive
-has a creamy feeling
-smells good
-doesn't lather that great unless you use a pretty good dollop!
-all in all, i give this 4 lippies. and i would buy the big bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 3:50:00 AM More reviews by t03y03l

I used to try many brand of soaps but in the end I always comes to this original type of dove.

My skin is sensitive and acne prone and a little bit dry on some areas. This soap conquer it all. Love it very much. My skin feels so silky smooth after a view usage.

Yeah sometimes I got bored. But This is totally my HG in body soap. My first HG too

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This smells ok, does a rich lather but i found this strips skin a little bit. It doesnīt give enough moisture for dry skin and itīs not good for shave your legs. Come back to my beloved St. Ives whipped silk that is better in moisture properties and super fab for shaving!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by cyberseraphim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't ever been known to be picky about body wash... but I've had quite a few in my life and this is just delightful. I love using it after I shave... just because my super smooth legs get that much smoother after. Oh.... gets me pretty clean aswell.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by mlsnts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

It's nice and moisturizing but the scent is TOO MUCH!
I don't know if you guys have been using a different version but the 'standard' Dove Body Wash smells really strong to me.

I won't be buying again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by engk916

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

being plagued by dry, sensitive skin, i'd given up hope on finding something that left me feeling clean but moisturized. no more - i love this body wash!! i usually use the dove bars, and got this as a free sample with the purchase of a multipack. this has become my hg body wash and i would happily pay more for this wonderful product. it's very light and non-greasy, feeling almost like a whipped cream when i apply it. after rinsing, it leaves a light scent and no greasy reside - just soft, supple skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by dino_paste

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like the way this smells and the idea of it, but it makes me itch like mad, even in the shower.

this is the 2nd dove liquid form body wash that i've had a bad reaction too. the other one is the one with the exfoliating blue beads.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this body wash for awhile now. I have extremely dry skin and although I didn't notice any serious added moisture, it did not dry my skin out either. It has a mild, clean scent and comes out very creamy which lathers nicely. I'll probably try something new next time around but I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing this again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by staci23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this body wash. The scent is nice and clean. This moisturizes my skin very well and I'm very pleased with it overall. I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 9:31:00 AM More reviews by musicalhouses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite body wash ever! It has a nice scent that isn't too strong or obvious, and it really does leave my skin moisturized and clean! I use this and the Cool Moisture version, and I love both! The bottle is pretty too. Would definitely buy again and again and again :) It's a tad expensive considering it's a drugstore brand, but it really does work so I don't mind paying - I usually wait til it's on offer and then stock up :)