MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vanillin, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 10/22/2009 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

perfect wedding lippie...thats what i read about this l/s...and i finally gave in and tried this as b2m...just dont layer this too much and you'll get a very nice nude color...definitely repurchase if i ran out...

on 9/18/2009 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've gone through tubes and tubes of this particular lipstick because it's such a wonderful and versatile color! The neutral pinky-brown is great for everyday wear. It's also a good color when used in combination with other brighter lipsticks when you need to tone it down a notch. The satin, creamy finish is extremely long-lasting. It's a staple in my makeup bag!

on 9/3/2009 10:53:00 PM

Another great long lasting colour from MAC. It was definitely darker than I expected it to be. However, I'm not shy about makeup so that wasn't a problem for me.

on 8/13/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Tremendously disappointed with this product - added 5 years to my face, was too "grown up" for me to wear on an everyday basis. VG V is a much better choice for me.

on 8/10/2009 12:02:00 PM

I can never find a lipstick that suits me but the past couple of days i've had my makeup done by a makeup artist for a wedding and she used this lipstick on me. I love it! I had loads of people saying how nice this colour looked on me (I'm an NC42). Would definitely recommend this lipstick.

on 7/23/2009 7:35:00 PM

Perfect nude for me, doesn't wash me out. I would definitely buy this again.

on 7/23/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Gorgeous pinkish brown. This is nude taken up a notch : ) This is my 1st MAC lipstick and I am hooked! The texture is amazingly creamy and I love the pleasantly sweet smell. (Lippy scent is a huge selling point for me, for example estee lauder lipstick smell makes me want to throw up).

I was impressed at how pigmented this shade was. It has the perfect tone of pink without being obvious. So flattering and perfect, will def stock up.

on 4/26/2009 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Very pigmented brown pink. This is an instant perk up and shows beautifully on my darkish purplish lips. I wouldnt call it a nude color on me atleast. I am NC 42 and can only recommend this to asians to atleast try it out
Good staying power, worth the price as MAC lipsticks just are the best in texture, feel, smell and pigment.

on 3/16/2009 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

Matte nude/pink color. Great for everyday. Long lasting color. Nice texture. It's my current favorite.

on 2/27/2009 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very pigmented medium browny pink.Smells soo good.(vanilla-ish) and its great for warm skin tones especially.

Popular Lipsticks