C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.7

on 12/19/2007 3:00:00 PM

Ahh, amazing! I can't say enough about this gloss. Perfect texture with just enough gloss and a wonderful tingle from the mint. Seriously pick any one of these glosses up and you won't be too disappointed because they are definitely worth a try.

on 12/18/2007 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I was lucky to get this at BBW last weekend for only $3 (usually priced at $7.50). As soon as I finished eating lunch at the mall I put some on and loved the instant coolness of the peppermint oil. It tastes good too even though I don't like to lick and taste what's on my lips lol. Will definitely buy again and recommend to "mint lovers".

on 12/17/2007 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this! It's a tad sticky, but I'm a huge mint-lover, and the flavor smells and tastes amazing. The tingle you get is wonderful. It REALLY heals your lips. I take it with me everywhere. The shine is absolutely mirror-like!

on 11/20/2007 12:34:00 AM

I Love this stuff!

on 10/29/2007 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

yummy doublemint gum flavor. OK moisture from a gloss. not too glossy, not sticky at all.

super glossy & not goopy :-) it also tastes and smells amazing. I like the ultra way more than the regular mentha..it is more intense!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This has just enough of a kick to almost get me off of carmex. Almost but not quite. Addiction is a terrible thing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have bought, and re-bought this so many times that I literally have one in every single bag that I own (work bag, purse, gym bag) and every jacket pocket, so that I can use it every day at every possible chance.

The gloss isn't overly heavy. I have a job where I need to be "made up" and I can reapply this several times over the course of the night without my lips peeling or doing anything funky. This is the first gloss that I've encountered where I can reapply and don't have to worry about it losing it's freshness--my lips look supple and glossy every time! This is my HG lip gloss. I'm not much of a lipstick person, so I am wearing this most of the time. I don't even care that it costs $7.50--it is worth every penny!

on 9/15/2007 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this because all the girls at Bath and Body Works were raving about it. In-store, I gave it a try. The fact that it freshens breath and works as a lip shine is a cool idea. It actually was effective, I found. So now I'm on my second tube and it is a staple. The shine was nice but not too obvious, which is also a plus.

on 8/27/2007 11:54:00 PM

This is a terrific lip gloss. It's shiny without being too heavy or sticky. It has a great minty sensation much like the Burt's Bees Lip Balm. And one tube lasts forever! Although the price is $7.50, it can usually be found for $5.

Recommended for Medium Skin