C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

I bought one of these instead of the tinted metha lip shines at bath and body works awhile back. i'm yet to find it, but it's amazing. whenever i see my boyfriend i made SURE to use it. my lips tingle but it seriously gives the peppermint smell and your breath is definately freshened. i love the packaging, and a little goes a long way. the price isn't that bad, but it's worth the splurge. it's easy clear gloss that can be applied anywhere, and you really don't need a mirror.

I couldn't be happier with these lip shines. By far the best lip product out there. They smooth and leave lips really shiny. I like to apply a good amount before I go to bed, and then I wake up with super soft lips with a hint of mint. I have a total of 5 of these, and the Ultra Mentha is my favorite - the strong burst of flavor and tingle is great. Will keep repurchasing for sure!

I love mint. This gloss is GREAT. I bought it when it was on sale at bath and body works... I would buy it 2x the normal price. It smells good, tastes good, and the shine is not a nasty shine, it's like a gorgeous sheer shine. My boyfriend seriously sucks this off my face when I wear it! I would so recommend this to ANYONE. It makes my breath smell great, too.

Tingly. Yummy. Shiny. Good as breath mint too.

Ahh, amazing! I can't say enough about this gloss. Perfect texture with just enough gloss and a wonderful tingle from the mint. Seriously pick any one of these glosses up and you won't be too disappointed because they are definitely worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I was lucky to get this at BBW last weekend for only $3 (usually priced at $7.50). As soon as I finished eating lunch at the mall I put some on and loved the instant coolness of the peppermint oil. It tastes good too even though I don't like to lick and taste what's on my lips lol. Will definitely buy again and recommend to "mint lovers".

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this! It's a tad sticky, but I'm a huge mint-lover, and the flavor smells and tastes amazing. The tingle you get is wonderful. It REALLY heals your lips. I take it with me everywhere. The shine is absolutely mirror-like!

I Love this stuff!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

yummy doublemint gum flavor. OK moisture from a gloss. not too glossy, not sticky at all.

super glossy & not goopy :-) it also tastes and smells amazing. I like the ultra way more than the regular mentha..it is more intense!

Recommended for Medium Skin