December 21, 2014 | 874 users online

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by rachelanneb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

yummy doublemint gum flavor. OK moisture from a gloss. not too glossy, not sticky at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

super glossy & not goopy :-) it also tastes and smells amazing. I like the ultra way more than the regular mentha..it is more intense!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2007 12:27:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has just enough of a kick to almost get me off of carmex. Almost but not quite. Addiction is a terrible thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2007 1:12:00 AM More reviews by JesssicaRabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have bought, and re-bought this so many times that I literally have one in every single bag that I own (work bag, purse, gym bag) and every jacket pocket, so that I can use it every day at every possible chance.

The gloss isn't overly heavy. I have a job where I need to be "made up" and I can reapply this several times over the course of the night without my lips peeling or doing anything funky. This is the first gloss that I've encountered where I can reapply and don't have to worry about it losing it's freshness--my lips look supple and glossy every time! This is my HG lip gloss. I'm not much of a lipstick person, so I am wearing this most of the time. I don't even care that it costs $7.50--it is worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by trueblue002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this because all the girls at Bath and Body Works were raving about it. In-store, I gave it a try. The fact that it freshens breath and works as a lip shine is a cool idea. It actually was effective, I found. So now I'm on my second tube and it is a staple. The shine was nice but not too obvious, which is also a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by aaamyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a terrific lip gloss. It's shiny without being too heavy or sticky. It has a great minty sensation much like the Burt's Bees Lip Balm. And one tube lasts forever! Although the price is $7.50, it can usually be found for $5.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2007 2:54:00 PM More reviews by prettysmashing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss. I honestly tried it because the packaging is bright green and beautiful, and fortunately it's one of the best glosses I've ever used.
It feels great and looks better the longer you leave it on. It also smells (and tastes) really good, so a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by mizzjennii

Hands down, no questions asked, this gloss is awesome! I have to keep buying a tube every so often because my mom got hooked on it too! These are fantastic in every way shape and form!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 2:18:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i loved the other two mentha lip shines i purchased a long time ago (cinnamint and spearmint), so then i got the citrus mentha summer trio (which is fabulous!) and my favorite lip balm. this is my most recent purchase, and i have to say... I LOVE IT! i didn't care for the original mentha much, spearmint was my favorite because it was a little sweeter. this says it has field mint in it and extra peppermint oil and you can certainly tell the difference. there isn't really more tingling than with the originals, just a much mintier smell. i LOVE mint, so i don't mind. i really love all of these balms, and the formula is the same lightly sitcky, high shine that we know and love. definately a keeper!