C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

on 11/20/2007 12:34:00 AM

I Love this stuff!

on 10/29/2007 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

yummy doublemint gum flavor. OK moisture from a gloss. not too glossy, not sticky at all.

super glossy & not goopy :-) it also tastes and smells amazing. I like the ultra way more than the regular mentha..it is more intense!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This has just enough of a kick to almost get me off of carmex. Almost but not quite. Addiction is a terrible thing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have bought, and re-bought this so many times that I literally have one in every single bag that I own (work bag, purse, gym bag) and every jacket pocket, so that I can use it every day at every possible chance.

The gloss isn't overly heavy. I have a job where I need to be "made up" and I can reapply this several times over the course of the night without my lips peeling or doing anything funky. This is the first gloss that I've encountered where I can reapply and don't have to worry about it losing it's freshness--my lips look supple and glossy every time! This is my HG lip gloss. I'm not much of a lipstick person, so I am wearing this most of the time. I don't even care that it costs $7.50--it is worth every penny!

on 9/15/2007 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this because all the girls at Bath and Body Works were raving about it. In-store, I gave it a try. The fact that it freshens breath and works as a lip shine is a cool idea. It actually was effective, I found. So now I'm on my second tube and it is a staple. The shine was nice but not too obvious, which is also a plus.

on 8/27/2007 11:54:00 PM

This is a terrific lip gloss. It's shiny without being too heavy or sticky. It has a great minty sensation much like the Burt's Bees Lip Balm. And one tube lasts forever! Although the price is $7.50, it can usually be found for $5.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss. I honestly tried it because the packaging is bright green and beautiful, and fortunately it's one of the best glosses I've ever used.
It feels great and looks better the longer you leave it on. It also smells (and tastes) really good, so a plus!

on 8/21/2007 11:44:00 AM

Hands down, no questions asked, this gloss is awesome! I have to keep buying a tube every so often because my mom got hooked on it too! These are fantastic in every way shape and form!

on 8/19/2007 2:18:00 AM

i loved the other two mentha lip shines i purchased a long time ago (cinnamint and spearmint), so then i got the citrus mentha summer trio (which is fabulous!) and my favorite lip balm. this is my most recent purchase, and i have to say... I LOVE IT! i didn't care for the original mentha much, spearmint was my favorite because it was a little sweeter. this says it has field mint in it and extra peppermint oil and you can certainly tell the difference. there isn't really more tingling than with the originals, just a much mintier smell. i LOVE mint, so i don't mind. i really love all of these balms, and the formula is the same lightly sitcky, high shine that we know and love. definately a keeper!

Recommended for Medium Skin