August 2, 2014 | 1609 users online

Blush - NARS - Madly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by amandamaerz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is probably my most favorite blush ever. It just works so well with my skintone, but I honestly think it would work with most. Love it and will continue to buy it if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by yari225

I love it, it is not too orange, def not pink on my skin but more like peachy and natural...Love it with dark eyes (dark smokey look) or just in general...LOVE IT!!!! BTW im nw 30. Dont know if it would show too much on darker skin tones :-(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried using this a few times, determined to make this work on me, but it simply doesn't! It's a gorgeous color in the pan (a shimmering neutral tannish color) .However, It doesn't show a hint of pink on me at all. Instead it comes off orange-y. It's described as a "seashell pink" so I'm a bit confused by the description. I'm passin up on this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

I was very surprised using this blush, it's beautiful on me. Really defines my cheekbones, looks natural and not at all like dirt which by the looks of it in the pan, it had that potential. I especially like it topped with a little Deep Throat on the apples. Highly recommend. Stays all day. Great blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by AprilLC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NARS blushes are coveted for a reason. This shade in particular is super versatile and beautiful on my olive skin. It is a very nude dusty pink with shimmer. The effect can be made more intense with a strong hand but I usually go for a light dusting to offset a strong eye or lip. It is my go to for most of my smoky eye looks.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Mikeswife

NARS has a nice color line, good packaging, decent prices for a higher-end makeup brand, and the product lasts through my work day or event. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another of their blushes, but this one is slightly too dark for my skin tone. I picked this color up on eBay on the recommendation of a family member, and while it looks great on her more-olive skin, it looks a little unnatural on me. I will not give up on NARS blushes though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I've been after the perfect blush for a while, and this is for sure one of my favorites. I love dramatic eye makeup and this is the perfect nude color--just enough so that your cheeks are defined, not too much that you look overdone. I love the blendability and the color payoff. This is my first nars blush, and I will be repurchasing in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ssal20

This is a brown blush with micro glitter. It looks great and natural on the cheek. LOVE IT! I don't know with others but I don't really like the texture of NARS blush, it get scattered when you swipe the brush on. I like MAC blush texture better. But still this colour is very sexy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

this blush is lovely, very pretty and great quality. However, it doesn't do exactly what I want for my complexion. It DOES look nice, but I need a little bit more color. If this had the teeniest bit more peach or rosey tone in it, it would PERFECT. this can be easily corrected by layering another layer of another color, but I am determined to find another nars blush that will work better for me. I am NC30 right now, although I am aware that many people with my coloring are saying it is working well for them, I think NC25 or lighter would be in love with this blush! price wise, comparable to other HE blushes. packaging is perfect- minimalist not bulky at all

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by lkvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This blush needs more love. I told the MA I didn't want a bronzer because I thought they always looked funny on someone as pale as me but this just worked. Looks pretty blah in the pan compared to the other NARS blush but goes on really nicely, without any chunky glitter. Excellent contouring blush.