January 28, 2015 | 1211 users online

Blush - NARS - Madly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Madly! After reading the reviews on here, I was a bit hesitant - but ended up swapping for it anyway. I was afraid that it would look muddy on my light skin. It's a beautiful blush! In the pan, it looks super sparkly - but when applied it is not. I was really surprised and pleased with that!
This is a gorgeous blush to wear with a strong eye, or strong lips. It's not overpowering at all, and looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by tijanarm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with reviewers below who said that this blush works best with strong eye or lip makeup. Heavy-handed, this can look dirty and muddy, however, light-handed, it can complement smokey eye look or a strong red lip exceptionally well. I bought it to wear with the smokey eye look predominantly, and a light sweep is all that's needed to just define cheek bones. On some skin tones, this may serve as a nice alternative to traditional bronzers as well. It is not my HG blush, hence 4 lippies, but for the smokey eye look this is the perfect one. I would repurchase, although I doubt I will have to as I use very little each time. Just remember, with this blush, less is definitely more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by amandamaerz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is probably my most favorite blush ever. It just works so well with my skintone, but I honestly think it would work with most. Love it and will continue to buy it if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by yari225

I love it, it is not too orange, def not pink on my skin but more like peachy and natural...Love it with dark eyes (dark smokey look) or just in general...LOVE IT!!!! BTW im nw 30. Dont know if it would show too much on darker skin tones :-(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried using this a few times, determined to make this work on me, but it simply doesn't! It's a gorgeous color in the pan (a shimmering neutral tannish color) .However, It doesn't show a hint of pink on me at all. Instead it comes off orange-y. It's described as a "seashell pink" so I'm a bit confused by the description. I'm passin up on this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

I was very surprised using this blush, it's beautiful on me. Really defines my cheekbones, looks natural and not at all like dirt which by the looks of it in the pan, it had that potential. I especially like it topped with a little Deep Throat on the apples. Highly recommend. Stays all day. Great blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by AprilLC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NARS blushes are coveted for a reason. This shade in particular is super versatile and beautiful on my olive skin. It is a very nude dusty pink with shimmer. The effect can be made more intense with a strong hand but I usually go for a light dusting to offset a strong eye or lip. It is my go to for most of my smoky eye looks.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Mikeswife

NARS has a nice color line, good packaging, decent prices for a higher-end makeup brand, and the product lasts through my work day or event. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another of their blushes, but this one is slightly too dark for my skin tone. I picked this color up on eBay on the recommendation of a family member, and while it looks great on her more-olive skin, it looks a little unnatural on me. I will not give up on NARS blushes though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I've been after the perfect blush for a while, and this is for sure one of my favorites. I love dramatic eye makeup and this is the perfect nude color--just enough so that your cheeks are defined, not too much that you look overdone. I love the blendability and the color payoff. This is my first nars blush, and I will be repurchasing in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ssal20

This is a brown blush with micro glitter. It looks great and natural on the cheek. LOVE IT! I don't know with others but I don't really like the texture of NARS blush, it get scattered when you swipe the brush on. I like MAC blush texture better. But still this colour is very sexy!