NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 2/21/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this blush!! I have been searching for a color that is reallly light brownish pink/peach and this is it! When mac's warm n cozy collection came out, I imagined there to be a blush this color. This color is very warm with a hint of color. Looks great with dark eyes- doesn't give u the too made up look. This is the one blush that made me want to write a review about right away.

on 2/17/2010 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Nothing special for my nc37 complexion. I thought this shade would work out for me given my skin tone but sadly, that wasn't the case. It works better as a contour on me than a blush. If I applied lightly, it doesn't show up. If I applied heavy handed, it looks sort of muddy. For my skin tone, NARS Lovejoy worked out the best.

on 2/16/2010 9:18:00 PM

NARS has turned me into a blush addict! The fantastic quality of this and Orgasm has me wanting all the NARs blushes! I am an NW15 in MAC terms and Mont Blanc in NARS works pretty well and I am neutral to cool-toned. I selected Madly for use as a contour, bronzer shade. I don't know why NARS describes this as a seashell pink, when to me it looks like a slightly bronzed, brownish peachy shade. All right, so maybe not a very good description on my part, but I don't think seashell pink is either! In any case, this is fabulous for me as a contour or bronzer. I usually wear it in the hollows of my cheeks (you know, the ridiculous looking fish-face trick) and swept across the temples and under the chin and man oh man, glowing perfection! (The blush- not me. I would never refer to myself as perfection). I also wore this on my apples recently and I was shocked to see it actually looked great! Yes it has shimmer, but once on the face it is really more of a subtle glow. There is a reason that NARS blushes receive so much hype: they have earned it. Finely milled powder + amazing pigmentation + long-lasting color + glowiness +beautiful shades = NARS blushes! They are expensive but so worth it to me.

on 2/12/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is def one of my favorite NARS blushes...I wasn't sure at first because it wasn't rated the highest but this is one of those beautiful universal colors for me. It is a "barely there" pink, it is more of a nude look which I love because I have been getting bolder with lip colors recently. It is also what I call a "no brainer" blush - it goes with pretty much everything. I see myself using this more often than any of my other colors.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love Madly! After reading the reviews on here, I was a bit hesitant - but ended up swapping for it anyway. I was afraid that it would look muddy on my light skin. It's a beautiful blush! In the pan, it looks super sparkly - but when applied it is not. I was really surprised and pleased with that!
This is a gorgeous blush to wear with a strong eye, or strong lips. It's not overpowering at all, and looks very natural.

on 2/10/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I agree with reviewers below who said that this blush works best with strong eye or lip makeup. Heavy-handed, this can look dirty and muddy, however, light-handed, it can complement smokey eye look or a strong red lip exceptionally well. I bought it to wear with the smokey eye look predominantly, and a light sweep is all that's needed to just define cheek bones. On some skin tones, this may serve as a nice alternative to traditional bronzers as well. It is not my HG blush, hence 4 lippies, but for the smokey eye look this is the perfect one. I would repurchase, although I doubt I will have to as I use very little each time. Just remember, with this blush, less is definitely more.

on 2/8/2010 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is probably my most favorite blush ever. It just works so well with my skintone, but I honestly think it would work with most. Love it and will continue to buy it if I ever run out.

on 12/18/2009 6:50:00 PM

I love it, it is not too orange, def not pink on my skin but more like peachy and natural...Love it with dark eyes (dark smokey look) or just in general...LOVE IT!!!! BTW im nw 30. Dont know if it would show too much on darker skin tones :-(

on 11/30/2009 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried using this a few times, determined to make this work on me, but it simply doesn't! It's a gorgeous color in the pan (a shimmering neutral tannish color) .However, It doesn't show a hint of pink on me at all. Instead it comes off orange-y. It's described as a "seashell pink" so I'm a bit confused by the description. I'm passin up on this one.

on 11/10/2009 12:31:00 PM

I was very surprised using this blush, it's beautiful on me. Really defines my cheekbones, looks natural and not at all like dirt which by the looks of it in the pan, it had that potential. I especially like it topped with a little Deep Throat on the apples. Highly recommend. Stays all day. Great blush.

Popular Blush Products