NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 3/26/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted a nuetral blush for my purple, green, gold eyeshadow etc.
I didnt want a blush with any undertone unless it was a natural color. For me this blush isnt best for its color alone its best working with colorful or heavy eyes and i think it does the job well!

on 3/23/2010 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous! Natural, just enough shimmer, great pigmentation. A must have.

on 3/14/2010 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This blush is for a more natural look. It is a nuder shade with peachy brown pink undertones. Best used on lighter skin tones. I am nc30 and this barely shows up. Very earthy and beachy looking.

on 3/8/2010 1:29:00 PM

This is such a pretty colour, I found myself gazing at it and the MA put it on me and it really is the lovliest peachy/nude/browny pink - very natural looking on my fair skin, but unlike using a bronzer or something too light it actually looks like a blush and gives a realy warmth to the face.
Fabulous with smokey eyes, but also works well for a natural daytime look.
Quality, as with all Nars, is 2nd to none. I needed to really tap this off my brush as it is super pigmented, but it blends effortlessly onto the cheek and it is not sparkly. This lasts all day on me, it's so wonderful to find a new favourite and one that's nothing like anything else I have.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like wearing very subtle blush for work so I didn't think I can wear this since it looked too shimmery on the pan. I think I wore this everyday for a whole month, I just love this blush. It gives me bronzy glowy natural look, suitable for my work. It's amazing that this blush will last from 9am to 7pm, didn't need any touch ups. This blush is the reason that I believe in the great quality of NARS blushes.

on 2/23/2010 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this as my winter time natural blush. I'm on the light side of an NW/C20 and this looks amazing as a subtle cheek color. I like to wear it when I'm going for the overall natural look, or when I play up the eyes or do a bold lip. For me, it takes a few more swipes than the typical Nars blush because it is a lighter shade and I'm not super pale, but it's so worth it!!!!! The outcome is GORGEOUS!

UPDATE: I've noticed that if I contour and then use this blush, the color blends in with the contour too much and it doesn't look like blush, but rather bronzer extended to my cheeks. For some reason when this is worn with a bronzer/contour near the cheek, the blush looks more terra-cotta orangey and not as flattering. I don't recommend doing both if you're paler.

on 2/21/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this blush!! I have been searching for a color that is reallly light brownish pink/peach and this is it! When mac's warm n cozy collection came out, I imagined there to be a blush this color. This color is very warm with a hint of color. Looks great with dark eyes- doesn't give u the too made up look. This is the one blush that made me want to write a review about right away.

on 2/17/2010 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Nothing special for my nc37 complexion. I thought this shade would work out for me given my skin tone but sadly, that wasn't the case. It works better as a contour on me than a blush. If I applied lightly, it doesn't show up. If I applied heavy handed, it looks sort of muddy. For my skin tone, NARS Lovejoy worked out the best.

on 2/16/2010 9:18:00 PM

NARS has turned me into a blush addict! The fantastic quality of this and Orgasm has me wanting all the NARs blushes! I am an NW15 in MAC terms and Mont Blanc in NARS works pretty well and I am neutral to cool-toned. I selected Madly for use as a contour, bronzer shade. I don't know why NARS describes this as a seashell pink, when to me it looks like a slightly bronzed, brownish peachy shade. All right, so maybe not a very good description on my part, but I don't think seashell pink is either! In any case, this is fabulous for me as a contour or bronzer. I usually wear it in the hollows of my cheeks (you know, the ridiculous looking fish-face trick) and swept across the temples and under the chin and man oh man, glowing perfection! (The blush- not me. I would never refer to myself as perfection). I also wore this on my apples recently and I was shocked to see it actually looked great! Yes it has shimmer, but once on the face it is really more of a subtle glow. There is a reason that NARS blushes receive so much hype: they have earned it. Finely milled powder + amazing pigmentation + long-lasting color + glowiness +beautiful shades = NARS blushes! They are expensive but so worth it to me.

on 2/12/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is def one of my favorite NARS blushes...I wasn't sure at first because it wasn't rated the highest but this is one of those beautiful universal colors for me. It is a "barely there" pink, it is more of a nude look which I love because I have been getting bolder with lip colors recently. It is also what I call a "no brainer" blush - it goes with pretty much everything. I see myself using this more often than any of my other colors.

Top Rated NARS Products