November 26, 2014 | 1641 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad.. but not great either. Good volume, not much length, can get clumpy after first coat, ok staying power. I won't be repurchasing, my search continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by jennifer7714

OMG!!! I love this Mascara. I have tried sooo many others and this stuff is wonderful. It doesn't clump, love the color, and... I just love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ILoveCB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mascara i have tried it gives my lashes are great look and has a great colour its by far the best mascara i have tried

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have bought EVERY mascara from Walmart, Target, CVS, etc..and haven't found a good, thick mascara that wasn't gloopy and fake looking.

A friend gave me a sample of this and I called her the very next day to find out who her rep was so I could get more of this. It is wonderful. I'm a customer for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sally117

This is probably the best mascara I have ever used. It stays well and it does a good job of both lengthening and giving body. I would recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by suzib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at a "party" that i got suckered into. The only good thing about this is the color, but you can get that anywhere. i gave it two lippies for the color and the price (about 10 bucks) is not bad. BUT it is not worth 10 dollars unless you like clumpy, flaky mascara that dries extremely slow. not worth it. Also, NOT good for contact lens wearers, BURNS if i put my contacts in first, something i have never experienced with any other mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by hazel0745

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ugh!
Bad mascara, it clumped my lashes, and made them feel stiff.
I gave it one lippie because it was a dark black color.
But thats where the good things stop.

Overpriced mascara.
Wouldnt recommend or purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had to delete my previous review on this and re-write one. I have fallen in love with this again! My previous review wasn't good, I must have been using an old tube, b/c I didn't like it then. But OMG - this stuff is awesome!

What I love:
- it is DARK black - super black
- does not fade at the end of the day
- it is almost an instant volume mascara, I never have to apply more than 2 coats. Even for going-out lashes.
- hardly EVER flakes
- it's super easy to remove if you know the trick! See below...
- the tube is SO pretty
- you can get it pretty cheap on eBay

What I hate:
- It DOES clump if you want to go on to 3 or more coats from what I've experienced - but you don't really have to go that much b/c for me 2 coats does the job.

****HOW TO REMOVE THIS MASCARA****

Ok, I found this out on accident - and omg it works like a charm. First, I wet/soak my lashes in water. In the bathroom sink, I cup water to my closed eyes and soak my lashes for like 20 seconds, then I just kind of gently pull the mascara off with my fingers/fingernails, and it comes of in little sticks/tubes - awesome! And then I just rub the rest off with a makeup remover - otherwise this is really hard to remove alone with MU remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Borntobewild

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this mascara. It's always been a staple in my makeup bag. I've tried alot of other mascaras, but so far this is the the best. I love the way it makes my lashes look bigger. I only have one gripe. It tends to smudge very easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by jlawson12905

Okay, so let me start by saying- I HATE pyramid scheme brands, Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, whatever... I am not trying to be mean, but I really hate them!
Back to the MK Ultimate Mascara. I went for a MK "facial" as a favor for a friend which was my 1st mistake. By the time they were done with me I looked like a whore macerating as a clown; it was REALLY bad! My friend tried to convince me that the Ultimate Mascara was a great product and urged me to take a sampe tube. Well, it wasn't:
This mascara was clumpy, too wet, and had no staying power!