April 19, 2014 | 1525 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by aliceayres

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a year. LOVE IT. It is so mild. It removes all of my makeup, although sometimes I have to use a few cotton rounds depending on how heavy my makeup was that day. When I'm too tired or lazy, I just rinse after I'm done, apply moisturizer, and go to bed. I prefer to follow up with my Clarisonic Mia and CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. I have sensitive, easily dried out and very acne prone skin. I experienced no breakouts with this and no drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i;ve been using this for over a year.
great make up remover!
i do use a cleanser after it but thats only because i like to

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by voodoodolly330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can imagine this product is really handy for backstage and photo shooting, but it's not suitable for removing makeup everyday. It can't remove my makeup thoroughly and it's actually pretty drying.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

a couple days ago i received my package which did contain this Bioderma Sensibio H20, not the crealine, micellaire cleanser. I use this before I use the Bioderma Sébium Purifying Cleanser (the big bottle which contains a blueish cleansing gel, I'll review that separately from this one). This pe cleanser removes all my make up. I normally wear foundation or powder, translucent powder to set my foundation or powder, blush, mascara + eyeliner and at least lipstick or gloss. This awesome make up remover, removes it all without let my face greasy, oily or dry. I didn't break out on this one, the L'Oréal one has broke me out very badly. I LOVE this AWESOME stuff for real. Can't wait to re buy this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Mramsey12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best micellar water I've tried. It doesn't sting the eyes or leave the face feeling sticky. It removes all makeup including waterproof with no hard work. This one also has cucumber extracts which soothe the skin. You can often find it on sale at your local shoppers drugmart and also in convenient travel, and large sizes. The only thing I don't like about the regular packaging is that I prefer micellar waters with a pump dispenser like the Reversa micellar water. It is more convenient with a pump but I like bioderma the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by jessie5135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really gentle on skin, yet removes so much dirt/make up. I find it takes a couple of goes to remove waterproof mascara.
It has a barely noticeable scent.
It is a little pricey, however; you can stretch it out for quite a while, so I feel it is worth it and I would certainly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by koko47

Love it, easily takes out my makeup without drying out my skin. Hence why all the models love it. For once it's not a disadvantage to be in Canada when hunting down cult beauty brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product! It removes all makeup and is oil-free. Best makeup remover ever. Better than Lancôme and Clinique for my waterproof eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent product to remove non-waterproof eye and lip makeup, no doubt a bit more expensive than some others. I have sensitive skin and I am using the pink cap one, no bad reaction, whatsoever. It is so mild that it can be used to clean my little toddler's hands when she plays with my makeup, of course, I wash her hands with hand wash after use, just to be safe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

Bioderma Sensibio H20 (the one with the pink cap) is a staple product for me. I have never liked any cleansing water I have tried in the past so I was pretty much resigned to thinking all cleansing waters were not worth trying and have always passed this product by for years at the drugstore. It was not until I heard people saying this one was really good that I figured ok, maybe I will give cleansing waters one last shot and decided to try the Sensibio. I am so extremely glad I did because this cleansing water is amazing, unlike any other cleansing water I have tried before (Caudalie's I just hated and did nothing for me but leave a weird film, the Sephora one stung my eyes and was a bit drying). Sensibio H20 really melts makeup off my face (I wear a full-face of makeup everyday, lots of waterproof eye products, and on most days my face base is BB cream + ELDW foundation + powder foundation on top). Not only does this cleansing water clean off makeup really well, it is super gentle, does not leave any sticky or weird film, does not sting my face or my eyes, and really leaves my combo skin feeling so clean and fresh. I find the condition of my skin less congested after incorporating this cleansing water into my routine, and if I had only time to either use cleansing water or foaming cleanser, this cleansing water gets my skin clean enough that I would choose this hands down. Now, there are two Bioderma cleansing waters ... a pink cap and clear bottle one, and a green cap and blue bottle one ... Ironically, I would have thought the Sebium (blue bottle) cleansing water would have been better for my combo skin but in fact, I much prefer the Sensibio one over the Sebium one, I find the Sensibio cleanses much better (especially around the eyes) and leaves my skin cleaner, more balanced and comfortable than the Sebium one. Sensibio H20 is truly the best cleansing water I have ever tried, I love it.