Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I call it magic water! Because i use this product as a makeup remover and as a toner before i use a moisturizer. Definitely worth to buy!!!

on 5/13/2014 2:41:00 AM

Lovely makeup remover. Consistency is like water. It's great as I have eyelash extensions and can't use any oil based products near my eye area. It did take me a few cotton pads to get all my makeup off but it does easily wipe off makeup, leaving a clean feeling. A bit on the expensive side but otherwise it's great.

on 5/8/2014 9:38:00 AM

This remover is definitely not harsh on the skin but it doesn't remove makeup very well. It takes quite a few swipes on my eyes especially, before it's thoroughly clean.

I don't wear thick make up just cc cream and concealer where necessary.

Won't buy this again.

on 5/8/2014 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

You might think that this is glorified water but it has simplified my makeup removal routine SO much. I've had trouble with make up removers in the past - cold cream was my staple for years but the oily formula would clog pores, popular brands of cleansing "milks" would irritate my (very sensitive) skin, washing off with a warm washcloth and Cetaphil wasn't enough and would just rub make up around my face, make up removing oils were once again too harsh...

I've read so many rave reviews about this so decided to invest in a smaller bottle. So far I use it with cotton pads and it is very good at removing eyeliner (SO important, and so often not completely removed by other products I've used) and my general BB cream/blush/lippy residue. I then dab on some witch hazel toner. To be fair, it can irritate the skin a little (and the toner is an astringent), but after a judicious use of moisturiser all is well again, and my skin feels soft and clean.

It does have a little trouble dissolving (non waterproof) mascara), so you might need to use a bit extra to get it off.

It's the perfect addition to the lazy girl's make up bag. I'm definitely going to invest in a bigger bottle. Say what you will about the French... they have their micellar solutions down.

on 5/7/2014 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this micelar solution is amazing. I love using it when I am too lazy to use my regular cleanser. It takes away all makeup and impurities that has accumulated on the face PERFECTLY without stripping your face. It’s so refreshing, it say’s it’s for dry skin to normal skin since the have the blue version of it for normal to mixt skin types, but in my case, my face is more oily and this one does the job amazingly and my skin react better to it than the blue one. Maybe because my skin is really sensitive?

One of my favourite’s for sure and would recommending it to anyone with seriously ANY SKIN CONDITION, you will see great results since a lot of cleanser out there even if they treat problems or so may be too harsh for it and this one respect and balances the PH of the skin which is really important for other products to work well on it. A good option would be to use this one few times a week in conjunction with a more “treating” cleanser, like to alternate between the two or if you know you will be using treatments like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide for example, use the Bioderma cleanser first and vice-versa.

on 5/5/2014 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is such a good product for removing makeup i'm probably on my 7th or 8th bottle of this stuff and have never looked back. As much as I adore how easy it is to remove even the most stubborn of makeup with Bioderma I have had to remove one lipstick purely because my eyes can be quite sensitive to this. I've noticed it can sometimes cause redness in my eyes if I accidentally put a tiny bit too much on my cotton pad and stings quite a bit, maybe i just have overly sensitive eyes. For this reason I don't use it to remove eye makeup anymore unless I'm feeling super lazy.

This has been copied by many companies recently and is now readily available in the U.K. It is mild and effective and seems to suit sensitive skin. I don't find if that great as an eye makeup remover - it struggles to remove mascara in my opinion but is good as a general makeup remover and cleanser with no reaction from my very touchy skin. Lasts a long time as well.

on 5/1/2014 9:16:00 PM

I love this makeup removing cleanser. It is ultra gentle and does not make my skin red ever. It also takes my fairly heavy makeup off INSANELY well for a micellaire solution! Wonderful for everyone but especially for somebody that likes a simple all in one cleansing product! Also good for those don't wash my face before bed types out there! Bedside with some cotton and you're golden.

on 4/29/2014 3:04:00 PM

This is amazing for sensible skin and very soothing. I never use waterproof mascara but it removes normal mascara and makeup very easily. Have just bought my second half liter bottle, wouldn't live without. It is pricey but worth it as you use it every day and can do that for nearly a year (at least for me).

on 4/25/2014 12:42:00 PM

Love this product! My skin feels SO clean, it's easy to use-just swipe with a cotton pad. Does not strip my skin or leave it dry. I will always use as part of my daily routine