November 23, 2014 | 1919 users online

Cleansers - Eve Lom - Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by 23Jeni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleaner has cleared up my eczema, it's amazing! I don't feel any discomfort after washing my face and all the redness and dry, itchy skin has gone! I have only given her 4 lipsticks as it is initially very expensive and you do need to buy extra muslin cloths but you don't have to get those from eve lom.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Reika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolutely favourite cleanser!! I very much regretted I only bought 1 jar when I was in UK….it is so hard to get hands on it in Australia. I was a little skeptical about this product at first. I had never used a cleanser in this kind of consistency before, it is a very thick oily gel/balm if that makes sense. And it takes quite a long time to use it if you follow the instruction. But after a few days of using it, I saw a noticable difference in every aspect of my skin!! My skin became so soft, moisturised and less oily, glowing, smaller pores and less congested. I had no breakouts whatsoever. I also felt that the oil melts away all the dirt and blackheads from my face, the muslin clothe provides very gentle exfoliation to my skin. My skin felt super clean and moisturised..you can even skip the moisturiser . The only downside is it takes a lot of patience to use this cleanser…and sometimes all I wanted is too remove my makeup as quickly as possible so I can go to the bed...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by yanyan712

Finally got my hands on this product after reading so many good things about it. A little amount goes a long way. I actually find the product quite convenient to use because I can use it as a makeup remover and cleanser. By removing the cleanser with a muslin cloth, I no longer end up splashing water everywhere while cleansing. I also enjoy the warm muslin cloth on my face and the herbal smell is quite relaxing. The blackheads on my nose are eliminated each time after I use this cleanser. Also, the skin feels comfortable, soft and clean.

I don't like the jar container, which is clumsy and not very hygenic. Also, make sure you avoid rubbing your eyes with the muslin cloth because it will damage your lashes!

Overall, this is a great product that I will continue buying!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by DixieBrooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst thing I have ever used. It wrecked my skin. The only decent thing was the muslin cloth. It contains lanolin wich is dreadful for skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by rugby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence with this because on one hand it is yes a very effective cleanser, however it take awhile to complete the cleansing process. I don't really have issue's with really getting my skin clean because I'm on the dry side and I do not wear a foundation or powder every day. So I have had success with other cleansers with less effort. Yes my skin did look good and not dry because it leaves a little moisture mantle which produces a subtle glow. Yes I could see how this could draw impurities out and the exfoliation with the muslin could help skin turn over. However I think this would be specific to what kind of skin issues you have and if your patient enough to complete the steps. For me I don't know? Its nice,luxurious feeling and effective but this is not the only product that can produce these results.-As a side note the day cream with spf15 is fabulous for dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by wwc20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this cleanser!! I got the travel set as it was half price. The process takes quite a long time but, WOW my face has never been so smooth!!! I have acne prone skin and was using differin, i quitted it just to test if eve lom products are good and its been 2 weeks and i have no break out! Its expensive but i will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by KSAP

Okay, so a very nice MUAer sent me a sample of this lovely product and I was hooked. I liked the sample so much that, yes, I shelled out nearly $100 for a full-size jar. And the verdict? I like, don't love it. It's a nice emollient cleanser, removes makeup well and smells nice, but beyond that, I didn't notice anything extraordinary. It comes in a jar, which is not the most sanitary way of extracting the product, even though I wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap before each use. It comes with facial massage instructions, but I got tire of the time it took to get through the massage and bagged that concept pretty early on. It is a thick (almost petroleum jelly) consistency with little granules (like sugar) that dissolve as you massage into your skin. It comes with a little white muslin wash cloth, used to help remove the product. I said I'd buy it again, and I might. But with such a ridiculous price tag for a cleanser, I will continue to search for a more viable and affordable product first.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by manyasha

You know what? I'm still undecided about this Cleanser. I used to have Eve Lom's facials at SpaNK and bought a jar of this product after being persuaded by the facialist. At first, (I have a combo prone to acne and dry on cheeks skin type) it used to break me out a lot, so I have put it aside for a year. Having rediscovered it recently, I decided to give it a go (my skin's changed quite a bit during my pregnancy) and voila... the pores have started to diminish, my complexion looks brighter. On the other hand, I've noticed that by rubbing my skin ever so lightly with the muslin cloth I have developed tiny freckle-like scars. Does anybody else have the same problem with the cleanser or is it just me?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first cleanser I've ever been addicted to! It is fab. It's super pricey but a little goes a long way. You can just take a little pea size glob (its consistency is like a slightly oily balm) and rub it in and wow, it even takes off eye makeup w/out leaving your eyes blurry, then I love the process of applying the muslin cloth (soaked in hot water) to your face and rubbing it off. You don't even need moisturizer after you use it. I was cautious at first about this product since I have combo skin but it doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Daisy100

I used this for years and always got lots of compliments on my skin. Kept my skin pimple free and soft. Probably the best cleanser out there. The whole muslin cloth routine gets tiresome after a while. But it is worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No