Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

4.6

Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), .ff

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of my favourite blushes is Clinique Iced Lotus, a cooltoned mauvey pink with slight shimmer. But I also wanted to try a peachy pink/coral shade of blush so I bought this one and Nars Orgasm. Both are very nice blushes and show up very similar on my NW10 skin. Definitely more pink than peach and with a slight golden sheen. However I prefer Precious Posy over Orgasm! Precious Posy just looks more natural and has less shimmer. I have to use a very light hand applying this blush otherwise I will look sunburned. Just one sweep with my blush brush across each cheek is sufficient and gives me a natural flush. I don't use the included angled brush but prefer my BB Face Blender Brush which allows to pick up less pigment and does a better job of blending the blush. The texture of this blush is silky, and it lasts all day on my face. And it is unfragranced which is a good thing because I have very sensitive skin.
Personally I don't like the rectangled packaging but it's the contents that count. *Pics in My Profile*
Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), red 6 (ci 15850).

I also would never have chosen this blush but the girl at the Clinique counter chose it for me a few years back...it looks way too bright in the pan, but somehow when applied it makes you glow...it's definitely different from the usual blush that i wear but great for those days when i need a little extra color

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was looking at my reviews and could not believe I had not reviewed this blush!! This is one of my HG, go to blushes! It actually has a DIP in it. It is a gorgeous, peachy, orangey pink shade. It's like NARS Orgasm, but on steriods!!! There is a shimmer in it, but as another reviewer said, it disappears upon application. This just gives you a lovely, healthy glow. You do need to blend it so it doesn't look "clowny", but otherwise, this is just a beautiful shade of blush.
I even snagged a "freebie" of this @ a training session (I am an Clinique SA) so I'd have a backup of it. I ♥ ♥ ♥ this blush. It is very rare for any product of mine to have "dip". Definitely worth being in anyone's MU wardrobe!!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great blush! works well on most skintones. ususally I reach for cool toned colors (my fav is iced lotus) but this gives me a great from-the-beach glow! Looks very shimmery and bright in the pan, but most of the shimmer kinda disappears when you put it on, so it looks pretty and natural. works even on my super light skin (NC 20), and I think it would look great on darker skin too. definitely worth a try!

I love this blush, it's the perfect peachy-pink color on my pale skin and on my tan skin during the summer as well. It makes me glow. What more can you want out of a blush?

I would have never bought this blush had it not been for the rav MUA reviews. In the pan, looks like something a clown might use but once applied, it can be rather natural looking and pretty. I use this in the summer when my skin a bit more tanned; in the winter, it's a little too bright for my pale skin. I use a large blush brush (not the one included in the pan) for a lighter, more natural application. There is a lot of product in the pan for the price and I would probably repurchase this if I ever run out.

UPDATE: Just a little more shimmer than I want in a day-to-day blush. My skin is oily, so I don't want anything to enhance the shine. A pretty shade, but I want something a little more understated for every day, hence downgrade to 3 lippies.

I absolutely love this blush! It works for me year round, especially even with a tan. And it comes with a cute little brush. I've never had skin reactions to this...it doesn't make my face dry or break out.

The colors are a blend of pink, coral, and orange..I would say more pink. It's really adds the perfect color to define my cheeks and gives me a tinted, smitten little glow. I wear it all the time!

I've received many compliments about my natural, glowing complexion when I wear this blush. When I tell them it's the blush, people are astonished because it's not obvious at all. The small brush that comes with it is decent quality and very handy when I don't have the time to apply all of my makeup at home before work. The application is not as perfect and professional as a bigger blush brush, but the end result is not far from it.

The blush is buildable - you can have it dramatic or subtle. I have fair skin so I'm always careful to apply just the right amount to prevent the clown look - always remember to tap your brush. This is a very handy blush with a great finish - I thoroughly recommend it!

I bought this, because I was looking for a pinkish blush and had great experience with Clinique blushes (love Aglow). However this one doesn't blow me away. The color is too flat IMO, not pigmented enough and doesn't last long on me. The little brush is to be tossed away immediately.

This is the perfect peachy pink blush for me. Gives me a nice glow and stays all day. I use MAC's 187brush for a lighter application.