April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(1986 reviews)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by redlipsthickhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the rosy shade of this tint and I thought the packaging was cute. However, no matter how many times I re-apply the liquid, it never seems to stay on my lips for longer than 30 minutes. Big let down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I really liked the natural flush this gives Light/Med skin tones. It looks even better on the lips. The application can be tricky because it dries so quickly. Overall, it's so expensive for what it is. I'm going to try and make my own with berries or beets (they have the tutorials on blogs and YouTube). If that doesn't work out, I guess I'll stick with the mini size. I've never been able to finish one whole bottle because it can be cumbersome to apply in a rush. I don't wear foundation or powder, so it would be difficult for me to tone it down if it goes on too dark.

Pros: natural flush, fast application
Cons: very drying as lip color, expensive, not natural ingredients

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was introduced to this Benetint as a lip stain and have therefore only tried it on my lips rather than my cheeks. The rose shade is very classy and I really wanted this to be my go to for lips, but I don't think I could pull it off as well as I thought!

The colour is beautiful and being a brunette, I thought the shade would look quite complimentary against my dark hair, but something wasn't quite right about it. Maybe it was just a bit dark and I wasn't used to it, but thankfully I hadn't bought it myself. It was part of a gift set I received along with Posietint and High Beam (please see my other reviews, lots of Benefit! :D)

The Benefit reminded me of a vintage film star and I could imagine the look but I just wasn't doing myself any favours. The Skinny Dip lipstick by benefit was much more up my street :) I still keep the Benetint in my make up bag though just in case I decide to retry my filmstar look haha!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by EmmyShain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wasn't a great blush plus the problem with these is you have to put it on underneath powder because you'll have two spots that wiped off the powder and look oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Benetint gives me such a glow! It is easy to apply, and the colour is easy to build too. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

Not worth paying over $20! The brush is extremely unsanitary since it is a liquidy product and harbors bacteria easier. A slight tint shows up best on woman who are very fair skinned. I'm about a half shade lighter than NC40 and I can swatch this on my hand all day with barely any color showing up. It's better to invest in a a color creme stick

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont know why, but for some reason none of Benefit's tints show up on my skin. I've tried so many times. As soon as I blend it completely disappears. Except it's stained my finger. Kind of ridiculous, actually.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this tint did nothing for me. im glad i received it for free

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by countdrunkula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like someone else said, it's just like red food coloring thinned with water and left my skin blotchy. Not worth the money and effort.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

bad. bad. bad. i feel i'm paying 300 HKD (= slightly less than 40 USD) for what's equivalent to red food coloring thinned out with water. it either blends out to absolutely nothing, or leaves blotches of stain on my cheeks. a big fail. not worth it.