September 17, 2014 | 852 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by IsabellaRivera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom brought this home for me one day saying that one of her friends that she plays tennis with is in love with it, so I gave it a try. It wasn't very moustirizing but it did make my hair feel healthier. Also, it grew like CRAZY! My hair was just under my shoulder blades then grew to the middle of my boobs in about 2 months!

The only flaw to this product is that it strips the color out of your hair! I know that they do have a color protecting shampoo which I have never tried but I will eventually.

So, I recommend this product for anyone who wants to start the process of growing their hair super long! This shampoo is a great starting point.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Lenahart13

My mom had actually bought this on sale and gave me a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner to try. I had just dyed my hair around eight times at that time and we were trying to get something that would restore the health my hair needed. This shampoo/conditioner I will say doesn't do very much in the moisturizing department but it sure does help it grow. Within four months my hair which was at my shoulder grew down a good six inches which was astonishing because my hair was completely dead, or it at least seemed so. I did end up later using the tresemme split remedy conditioner instead of the matching one because it dried out my ends but overall the shampoo works wonders if you're trying to get your hair to grow out (: btw I have repurchased it many times.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by scottshaelyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shampoo is very very basic. It doesnt do much although it isnt awful. It does however for my hair type, leave your scalp feeling dry and scratchy. For the conditioner, it is much too thin and does not moisturize at all

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by stemaan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay so my hair is thick and goes to my butt, so of course I thought this would make my hair even better. I was dead wrong. It made my hair super dry and frizzy and made my scalp itch like I had lice or something it was terrible! Also it made my hair feel weird like kind of siliconey. Would not recommend this for people that have long thick hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by danialejandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this shampoo! After two bleachings to my entire head, in attempt to correct the hair dressers mess up, my hair was dry and brittle and I cut off 8 inches. I started using this shampoo because a friend recommended it and my hair has become healthier and thicker! It hasn't grown as fast as I'd like but the amount that it has grown looks amazing because of the condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovexx

I've finally found my holy grail shampoo! Many people often said that it made their hair grow faster but i didn't really believe that. I've been using it for about two months now and somehow i have noticed a difference in my hair growth, it has grown a bit more than usual not dramatically though. This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft and really clean which i love! And it's so cheap considering you get so much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by blondesbeautybag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love Mane 'n Tail products. I started out with the shampoo and I haven't looked back since. When I use this shampoo my hair feels stronger, looks shiny and feels so soft. My hair used to break off and I have definitely saw a decrease in the amount of hair that falls out each day.
I am also growing my hair and since using this shampoo along with the conditioner, I swear my hair is growing healthier, thicker and so much faster!
I would recommend this to everyone.
I have also written a review on my blog about this product http://blondiesbeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by azurelumos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw this product at my local drugstore and there were a lot of it on the shelves so I decided to try it out. My hair is naturally quite oily and I have thick hair. I used it for a week and noticed my hair felt more oily in the mornings, after my hair washes at night. Plus, I noticed only after using this shampoo that my scalp got a lot more itchier and dry after a day if I didn't wash it. I didn't use the product with its conditioner though, it might have been better if I did. Overall, this was one of the worst hair products I have used, and will definitely not repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by macmac0909887

I ABSOUTLEY LOVED THIS! MY HAIR GETS SO SOFT AND EASY TO DO HAIRSTYLES WITH. IT IS DEFINATLEY THE BEST!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by lovelyisntlove

I tried this shampoo for a week. After the first use, I liked the way my hair looked, although it did look a little greasy/waxy, but not only did I break out in cystic acne around my hair and jaw line, but I also noticed huge handfuls of my hair falling out since I started using this. Neither the acne or hair loss is normal for me. The second main ingredient (sodium lauryl sulfate) is extremely comedogenic as well as the sodium chloride. oops.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No