December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works not only great on my cuticles and nails but also on my dry elbows and especially dry knees. You only need a little of the cream, which turns into an oily substance when melted. It smells delicious like lemon merinque pie!

This is, together with the vanillary solid perfume and powder, my favorite product of Lush that I tried so far.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

another product that is hard to review.I am not sure what I feel about this one.After hearing all the rave about lemony flutter,I knew I had to get it.My nail care is as important as my face care since I am a nail polish junkie.Lemony flutter,a new addition to my nail care family,looks like a nice product but I am not totally convinced that it does the best job at keeping my cuticles moisturized and soft.This stuff is really greasy,so I prefer putting it on before I go to bed.it doesn't get absorved super quickly.It feels fine but the effect wears off.I believe that the super greasiness makes you feel like your cuticles are getting better when they are actually covered with the oil.it works nice on feet,toes and lips but the result is the same.no long lasting goodness.
I love the smell and find the price decent considering the amount of product it carries.Will I buy again? yeah,'cause I enjoy using it but is it the deal breaker for me? No,it is not.I will rely on my orly cuticle cream and mavala cuticle oil as my HGs.lemony flutter is nothing miraculous for me but still I like it as a multipurpose product and it's worth checking out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I love this stuff, its my HG cuticle cream. It is very moisturizing, and pretty much instantaneously so. Upon application, your cuticles will look better immediately no matter how dry and it soaks in within minutes though initial texture is slightly greasy. It might seem expensive but really for the size, its not. It will last you until it expires, which for mine was maybe within a year or two. Compare that to the Burtsbees one which is about half the cost but then its a fraction of the size. Plus, this really is the best cuticle cream out there. If you read the extensively lengthy ingredient list, you will see all the wonderful ingredients in it and know that you're totally getting your money's worth. Also makes a great cream for dryness in general. I put it on the elbows, knees, really dry areas in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Joseybird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is incredible stuff, and definitely lives up to the hype! I've tried many cuticle products, and this luxurious, super-thick cream/balm makes my cuticles softer and for longer than anything else I've used. It is far superior to Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, which I've used for months.

Lemony Flutter may seem pricey, but for the amount you get, it's actually a bargain. You get 1.5 oz for $15 (as opposed to, say, 0.5 oz for $6 with the Burt's Bees cream), and a tiny dab is adequate for all 10 fingers.

My only complaint is the smell; it doesn't smell nearly as nice as the Burt's Bees cream, which smells of lemon ices. Lemony Flutter's is more herbal....a little odd, too. But that's a small price to pay for such a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by mjc174

This is a must for my nail care. It makes my cuticles super soft and I love how it helps me avoid hangnails! I found the lemon grass scent to be lovely. A little of this product goes a long way. Not only do I use this on my hand cuticles, I also use this on the cuticles of my feet.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Greasy, no more effective than other heavy cuticle creams or even Nivea. I prefer Solar oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by hay_guise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate the smell. I used it religiously for about a month and it did not even moisturize my cuticles. It seemed like all it did was sit on my hands. A waste of money IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Glitterpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The large size seems like a bit much so I got the smaller one to keep in my purse. BEST CUITCLE PRODUCT EVER. I've tried oils, creams, butters and nothing has worked as well. Also it smells so so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I love this! it smells like lemon sherbert!!!!!!! I complained to Lush when a scrub id bought from them left me with red scratches!!! Ouch! Anyways, they sent me this amongst other items as a sort of compensation! I found it super hydrating on my neglected cuticles!!! I kind of forgot about it, and when i remembered it it had passed its exp date! So ill be visiting lush on my next trip to town or the Trafford Centre and getting myself a pot :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by WendyRSoFL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased this at the Lush store in Miami. I was under the impression that Lush products were natural. This absolutely REEKED of chemical (what exactly, I do not know). I could not get the chemical smell off of my fingers (washed 5 times, no joke). Normally, scents dont really bother me, but I was expecting a lemony fragrance, and I got lemon with industrial something-or-other. Definitely a fail. I think buying things in the Lush store is a gamble, as all the other scents are competing and you cant tell exactly what the fragrance is all about. If a chemical smell is what you dont want, dont buy this. Sad..I was hoping I'd love it.