April 19, 2014 | 1788 users online

Powder - NARS - Powder Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 1:20:00 AM More reviews by vbirch

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation has very good color choices. Fair skin girls will probably be able to find a color match without much trouble. Like this product very much. Easy to apply does not change color as the day goes by. Keeps pores from looking big and lasts most of the day. Try it you will not be sorry. Oh one moree great thing you can get refills.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 3:49:00 PM More reviews by hipperz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews on this product, I had to buy it! I love powder foundation, and it's the only one type I use! Estee Lauder discontinued my color (radient beige) around 1995 and I've been on the search ever since! I can never find one I love.

I ordered this on ebay for $19.00!! I love it so much I should of ordered more at that price, I got it in St. Tropez, and it melts right in, matches perfectly! I was using perfectly real by clinique in 134g, which is a better match, but the product gets all smoothed over or hardened, I can't explain it, but have to buff it up with a brush or scrape it fresh again. The st. tropez goes on lighter than it looks, so come summer, I'll have to try out Sedona.

5 lippies!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2007 11:54:00 AM More reviews by lillip1185

I really like this powder... not sure if it's my HG-- but pretty close. it gives me a nice matte finish and a decent amount of coverage. the only reason i took off a lippie is because when i have a breakout i have to use an additional foundation or concealer to conceal the area, the power/foundation itself does not cover the blemish... but i can tell this powder is SO much better for my skin than MAC's studio fix. the texture of my skin has improved and i feel like my skin hasn't been nearly as oily as normal. so far, so good! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by troublebound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG powder foundation! NARS is the only brand that creates a foundation that matches my super fair pinky skin (mont blanc). This is awesome when you need to apply quickly or just prefer powder to liquid. Does not look cakey on me. Does not irritate my sensitive acne/clog prone skin at all. Its a sheer coverage and does not cover every blemish but evens the skintone very well. Works well over my sunscreen. It doesn't keep me matte all day but that would be impossible and I don't expect it. I'm in love with this and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by annalobodziec

Hi-First I would like to say sorry for my bad English:)
I am not affraid to say that this is the best product I ever tried.
My skin is normal-combination-sometimes oily in T Zone,but this happens only when I use not the right moisturiser-You know how difficult is to find the good one.I was using different companies,and just start with NARS foundations,I was using DIOR powder foundation,but it was just too havy.NARS one is just perfect.So you may think why I gave 4 instead of five.My little secret is,that I am using this powder foundation instead of loose powder to set up the make up.This foundation does not give a great coverage.I love to use liquid foundation-at the moment I use NARS oil free foundation-no good coverage,but with powder foundation is just PERFECTO!!!I look like I will have a flawless skin.I dont like powders ,because they are to havy and this one is beetween powder and foundation.I treat it as a light powder.I apply it with the wet sponge on top of oil free foundation and after couple of hours reapply with dry sponge(includet).Am I a bit funny with this?:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by LoveBareEscentuals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was pretty leary to try this since my skin is dry, but it didn't accentuate the dryness at all! Went on really smooth, looked even better than MMU. I'd have to say though, this is definitely a very light coverage (which is what I wanted anyway) so if you're looking for something medium to full coverage, this is not the foundation for you. I only apply it dry, haven't tried it wet. Perhaps you could get more coverage that way if needed. I've been using this several months & only have a very slight dip in the compact (barely noticeable) so definitely worth the $45 price tag ($35 for a refil). I'm NW20 right now & Mont Blanc suits me perfectly. I can safely say I've found my HG & will be repurchasing when I hit pan on this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

This is another mu line that decided to come up with weird names and shades. After spending hours in Sephora and getting matched, I was recommended Santa Fe. The next shade which its name escapes me was way too yellow and I looked sick wearing it. SF shade looked like a good match for my NC30 skin under the lights in Sephora. When I came home and tried it under the sun, it looked pinkish and ashy at the same time. The quality of the packaging is great but I would not waste my money on this mu. Try Palladio at 1/5 of the price of this and get better shades and quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2007 10:43:00 PM More reviews by msmays

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder foundation has been the only one that is remotely close to my skintone. I have oily, acne-prone skin that gets dry from overuse of acne topicals. I have not broken out from using Nars. It's expensive but worth it to me. Tip: I wash the sponge every week with facial cleanser to keep the bacteria out- maybe that's why I don't break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2006 5:26:00 PM More reviews by everose

Well, this gives great coverage and a flawless finish, and I love that you get so much product. But I'm somewhere between an NW15 and an NW20, and the fairest shade, Montblanc, looks dark and orange on me. Honestly, I don't think a true NW20 could wear the lightest shade. Come on, NARS! That basically means that NARS cannot sell this foundation to anyone who describes herself as fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2006 2:05:00 AM More reviews by ILOVEDIOR

---------------------------------------------------------------------
skin: normal/dry skin, nc35/40.

my daily routine includes light concealor coverups and light dusting of JI amazaing base. now that the weather is getting colder, i've been putting more moisturizer underneath and it's been causing mineral make-up to turn real greasy looking. thought a light dusting of loose powder would good so i went to nars counter but ended up coming home with powder foundation in color 'fiji'. a bit skeptical since it looked tad white in the pan for my skin tone, but the neutral yellow undertone really holds my mineral make-up well and prevents it from turning orange throughout the day. i don't use this as foundation... so i don't know if it does a good job as a foundation.. but for those who are looking for something inbetween foundation and loose powder, this will do a good job when applied lightly with a powder brush.
continued >>