July 25, 2014 | 1897 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Myfugitive

I do really like this classic. It's full of antioxidants which are so important for keeping wrinles/aging at bay. EL must have had great technology or a crystal ball when they created this product, because other companies are just catching up with the knowledge of all the benefits of antioxidants. I like the way this absorbs quickly into my skin, that way I don't have to wait forever to apply makeup. I know women who have used this for years, and they are up in age, but they look fantastic with skin that looks poreless. The price is high, but a container of this will last a long, long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 10:41:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A nice moisturizer with a gentle sunscreen in it, but too greasy for my combination skin. My skin did look better with it, but after a few hours my t-zone was slick and oily even with Idealist underneath it. Too bad, really wanted to love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ericabattenberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product. It really just sinks into your skin, so light. My skin always looks and feels wonderful once I use it. This is my HG moisturizer. I have been using it for a good few years now, and I can tell you, the benefits are showing. I still get asked for ID when buying cigarettes or at a bar (I'm nearly 30). I definitely think of this product as a luxury.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by thehepburn

Pretty mediocre cream, especially for the price, It's strictly for normal skin but most normal skins can use just about any moisturizer, especially one cheaper than this one.

The only thing I like about this is the pleasant cucumber smell. The SPF is not photostable BTW continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love a moisturizer w/ spf.i don't have any prob w/ this moisturizer but im currently trying the proactive moisturizer and i there's not much of a diff between them besides estee lauder is $40+ and the proactive was free from a generous friend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by HollyMarie

God I wanted to love this. I worked with a girl and it worked great for her but this broke me out. When it comes to EL products the only thing that does not break me out is the Advanced Night Recovery. I love the smell and it is so light and fresh but after 3 days, here comes all the pimples! And when I break out in places I normally dont I know it just does not agree with me. But it may work for others. I think EL is great for more mature skin. When I say mature I mean people that do not have any acne issues.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2007 6:22:00 AM More reviews by chayster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using using this (for oily skin version) for a few days now and it's been ok so far. Haven't had any major breakouts and no major oil problems on my t-zone. The cucumber scent is nice but I am trying to get used to it - after 2 jars of Clinique Superdefence, this scented one was a bit too much. While pricey, it's less expensive than Superdefence and I much prefer that this one comes in a pump. I would probably re-purchase this until I find a better one. For now, I will stick to this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by mrmoon

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am glad that I got a sample before a full size. This cream is not comparable to my favorite Olay daily UV complete which only costs 1/4 or 1/5.

I have normal skin, a bit combination on the oily side around T zone in summer. This cream feels nice and rich when just put on and I do love the cucumber scent. However, rich as it feels, in 10 minutes my skin becomes tight. This only happened to me before when I didn't put any moisturizer after cleansing.

Totally not worth the money. I am not sure if I really want to finish the sample.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2007 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Berty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm SO pleased to finally find an SPF15 day time moisturiser that is actually ok for my combo skin (the oily bits of which are pretty oily). OK, so it's a little greasier than I usually like my day moisturiser, but a little goes a long way, and after about five minutes it's sunk in and feels lovely (and is a good base for make-up). The scent is ok (cucumber), but I would probably put up with any ok scent because the moisturiser has SPF and is lovely. Big thumbs up to Estee Lauder! *** UPDATE: This broke me out after a few days. Very disappointed :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 11:38:00 PM More reviews by xradiance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got a free sample with my foundation, this stuff was amazing.

I have acne prone skin that is dry and I use a lot of harsh anti bacterial cleansers toners etc, but this moisutizer didn't let all that show on my skin!

I ran out and now my skin is horrifically dry. Not having this has shown me how good it was, too bad it's so expensive.

If I could, I'd buy it again! Just don't use this if you hav normal/oily skin. Only dry skin, otherwise it may be too moisturizing for you.