April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2007 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Berty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm SO pleased to finally find an SPF15 day time moisturiser that is actually ok for my combo skin (the oily bits of which are pretty oily). OK, so it's a little greasier than I usually like my day moisturiser, but a little goes a long way, and after about five minutes it's sunk in and feels lovely (and is a good base for make-up). The scent is ok (cucumber), but I would probably put up with any ok scent because the moisturiser has SPF and is lovely. Big thumbs up to Estee Lauder! *** UPDATE: This broke me out after a few days. Very disappointed :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 11:38:00 PM More reviews by xradiance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got a free sample with my foundation, this stuff was amazing.

I have acne prone skin that is dry and I use a lot of harsh anti bacterial cleansers toners etc, but this moisutizer didn't let all that show on my skin!

I ran out and now my skin is horrifically dry. Not having this has shown me how good it was, too bad it's so expensive.

If I could, I'd buy it again! Just don't use this if you hav normal/oily skin. Only dry skin, otherwise it may be too moisturizing for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2006 2:12:00 PM More reviews by kobemax

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have oily combination skin. This is the best light moisturizer plus sunscreen I have ever used. Make my makeup look all "glowy" - someone actually said I looked glowy at big event I went to recently. Point - I do wear MAC Prep & Prime Skin under this product, the combination is a great base for foundation to go on smoothly. There is another entry for this product, where is is rated generally low, whereas on this entry most people like it. I wear this on the face, and around the eye area I use Clinique "Advanced Stop Signs Eye SPF 15", where I need a richer moisturizer. I like this product better than Clinique "Superdefense SPF 25" for normal to oily, which was my previous holy grail. Estee Lauder Daywear Plus Lotion SPF 15 has that title now. Comes with a pump in an opaque container that preserves the anti-oxidants.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by keumoak

This left my face too shiny and sticky if I tried to use it to provide adequate sunscreening. To be fair moisturizers do this to me thats why I dont wear a moisturizer during the day except since this has spf I didnt want to wear it at night. I do love the scent very refreshing cucumber like. The texture was very nice and spread easily. I got it as a gift o/w I would not have bought it bec I dont use spf moisturizer. I didnt want to throw it away. I hate wasting anything and if it came in a pump I would have given it to someone but not since I have been dipping into a tub. Well I found that it feels great on my neck :) No shine or stickiness just very soft skin,luxurious feeling but not enough to repurchase at that price.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2006 8:39:00 PM More reviews by grace11103

i stole this from my mom as it was just sitting unused by her bathroom sink. i think i see why she hasn't used it much, after wanting this to really work for me, i just can't seem to like it. i have normal to dry skin yet using this product which was labeled for normal/combo felt way too greasy, and seems to sit on top of the skin rather than absrob and moisturize. the only thing i like about this product is it has a refreshing smell of cucumbers but besides that it's basically useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2006 12:43:00 PM More reviews by doeeyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really good, normal-type skin but this product actually broke me out for the first time in years. I cleanse well in the evening but i suspect my cleanser wasnt strong enough to cut through the ingredients in the daywear cream. Needless to say, i stopped using it and gave it to my boyfriend as his thicker man skin can take products without reaction to them.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2006 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Bo_A

This made my skin inflamed, raw and bright red for at least a week. I had the most serious breakouts after only a few days of using it and my complexion is normally very clean. It was horrible and no amount of makeup could cover it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2006 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Emilee_ann_143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is gross!! I used this sample in the gift bags they give to you because i ran out of my moisturizer and it broke me out in one week!!! Ewww I'm soo upset because the other day I slept with my makeup on in ths hospital with my great grandmother and i was recovering from this huge underground zit on my right cheek!! And yesterday I realized i grew another zit on my left cheek but not as deep. And my skin was very clear for the last 5 months... sigh.......This is again so GROSS... I got over the smell and somewhat greasiness, but this just really upset me!! You guys should try the Oil of Olay Moisture Therapy with Aloe.........It's great.....Luve it

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2006 5:56:00 AM More reviews by manobeka

I hoped It is a great cream, but not really.It is too oily and I need waiting for a long time to appear from my skin. I have normal to combo skin type and this cream isnt matte my skin in T-zone. And one weak after it doesnt have any great change in my skin. I think Clinique Superdefence moisture cream is more better. Softener, lighter, rich in bio extracts seed and it is great for normal to oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by ladypenelope04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lightly hydrates my combo-dry skin. I can use it in both the cold winter and humid summer without issue. Clean aloe scent. All around great product!