Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 4/28/2008 11:49:00 AM

This is the best SPF moisturizer I've ever used. I used to use Oil of Olay Complete, but found that it wasn't rich enough to quench the drier areas of my face. It has a unique quality of being incredibly rich but also surprisingly light and fresh. The scent is lovely -- it doesn't have the chemically, sunscreen smell that I detect in the other SPF moisturizers I've used. It leaves my skin glowing and is the perfect makeup base. It also makes me feel good that this one product includes so much: SPF protection, antioxidant protection, moisturizer, and excellent scent.

on 3/23/2008 4:16:00 PM

I love this product. I do find that I have to switch types depending on the season. In winter I use dry skin formula and in summer I use the combination. I love the smell, the ways it feels on my skin, even the beautiful packaging. It makes me feel luxurious just putting it on every morning.

on 3/22/2008 3:54:00 PM

I didn't really have oily skin until I tried this moisturizer. I really liked it in the beginning, and the main reason why I bought it was because it had a SPF. Still it made my skin very oily after a while. It's not a bad moisturizer, but I don't want to recommend it to those who have the same skin type as me.

on 2/24/2008 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this cream alot. It smells very nice, clean and fresh and it easily absorbs into the skin.
It doesnt leave the skin sticky, it sinks in very well. The skin feels soft and nice.

on 1/25/2008 1:02:00 AM

My skin is combination that gets drier during winter. This lotion worked ok for me (nothing special though) during the autumn when my skin is normal but made me shine a lot during the summer. Too greasy for a lotion I'm afraid.

on 1/21/2008 10:52:00 PM

I have had such a hard time finding a moisturizer that does not cause me to break out. I have roscea w/ sensitive combination skin and a T-Zone full of blackheads if I don't follow my strict routine of cleansing, salicylic acid 2 % (no alcohol), & finecea twice daily. The DayWear Plus SPF 15 Lotion is the only moisturizer or sunscreen product I have found that works w/o break outs after a full 10 HR work day, wearing makeup.
The DayWear Plus SPF 15 is a miracle for me b/c I get a moisturizer and a sunscreen in ONE product. The price is a bit high but I usually buy when they give the free gifts, so I have extra small gifts to give at B-days & X-mas. I give up on trying to use 2 diff products b/c I will break out.
DayWear Plus Cream SPF15 for combo skin works for me in the winter or at nite.
DayWear Plus SPF 30 causes breakouts for me.

I tried Aveeno, Purpose, EL Hydration, EL Idealist, EL Perfectionist, Clarins--nothing is really made for oily skin, Lancome- also nothing for oily skin, Neutrogena- only 1 sunscreen is o.k. can't use it w/ makeup, Kinerase, Clinique, Orgins, Cosmedicine, Juice Beauty, Prescriptives, Cellex-C, Skinceuticals, Perricone, Philosophy( the entire regime wash to treat--It was the worse of them all), Jansen-Beckett- blackhead nightmare, Eucirin calming lotions & SPF-maybe for dry skin, DDF-ultra lite, Dermologica, & yes the list goes on.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I just bought this yesterday and I used it last night and I have to say I'm very impressed. I have the lotion spf 15 for oily skin. I dont have oily skin, but I like the consistency of the product. Its lite and goes on smooth and sinks in pretty quickly. Now tomorrow I'm going to try my Advanced Night Repair. I bought that at the same time yesterday. As far as I can tell for now this is a definite repurchase for me. I'll update of course if I change my tune.

(oh and no breakouts from this new lotion which is awesome)

UPDATE: 1/2/2008
I've returned this to the EL counter & exchanged it for the Lotion for Norm/Combo skin. This one isnt Mosit. enough. I have to apply it twice during the day (once in the morning & one other time) and that can get expensive esp. if it is used at night over the ANR. Its a great product and I'd recommend it to any one wanting light coverage. Maybe I'll try it again during the summer.

on 12/13/2007 11:12:00 PM

This is a typical EL cream moisturizer: not well balanced between oil and water, a little bit oily, but does not keep skin moisturized. My skin feels dry and oily after using it.

This used to be my favorite moisturizer! I still like it, but I am always trying out new things. This one has a nice scent and makes my skin soft and lasts all day. And the price is good for the quality.

on 12/3/2007 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My skin type is normal/dry. I have been used this moisturizer for 5 years. I really like it, especially in winter. I strongly recommend you to use it when your are normal to dry skin.

Popular Moisturizers