December 21, 2014 | 885 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday and I used it last night and I have to say I'm very impressed. I have the lotion spf 15 for oily skin. I dont have oily skin, but I like the consistency of the product. Its lite and goes on smooth and sinks in pretty quickly. Now tomorrow I'm going to try my Advanced Night Repair. I bought that at the same time yesterday. As far as I can tell for now this is a definite repurchase for me. I'll update of course if I change my tune.

(oh and no breakouts from this new lotion which is awesome)

UPDATE: 1/2/2008
I've returned this to the EL counter & exchanged it for the Lotion for Norm/Combo skin. This one isnt Mosit. enough. I have to apply it twice during the day (once in the morning & one other time) and that can get expensive esp. if it is used at night over the ANR. Its a great product and I'd recommend it to any one wanting light coverage. Maybe I'll try it again during the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by faramita

This is a typical EL cream moisturizer: not well balanced between oil and water, a little bit oily, but does not keep skin moisturized. My skin feels dry and oily after using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cassandrajane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This used to be my favorite moisturizer! I still like it, but I am always trying out new things. This one has a nice scent and makes my skin soft and lasts all day. And the price is good for the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by rachel88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin type is normal/dry. I have been used this moisturizer for 5 years. I really like it, especially in winter. I strongly recommend you to use it when your are normal to dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Jenneh

I was given a sample of this via recommendation of an SA at the Estée Lauder counter because I was trying out different moisturizers at the time and this pretty much did NOTHING! Originally I'd tried the Normal/Oily Combination one and it didn't moisturize at all, it just sat atop my skin and stayed there because it wouldn't absorb into my skin. I went back to the counter to find recommendation for another moisturizer, and the new SA recommended that I get this product in the Dry formula, needless to say, when I got home I was skeptical because it was pretty much the exact same product. I tried it again, and this time it sort of moisturized, but it still didn't really mositurize enough to get all the dry skin to go away. So in the end, I ended up returning this product and switched to Lancome where I found my HG moisturizer. I gave this product an extra lippy only because I liked the scent and the container it came in (it's a sort of mint-colored jar). =P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by usesofsugar

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by poodlelova14

Usually I hate fragrance in my skincare. But for this I make an acception. I love the smell! It smells so clean and fresh, kinda like cucumber. It's like a spa smell. I really like it! It's really hard for me to like moisterizers with sunscreen in it, but this is the only one I've used that has not broken me out. So is it really so bad to dig a little deeper into your pockets to get it??? I don't think so. I just visited an outlet mall where they sell it at a discount! Estee Lauder recently changed the packaging for Day Wear, so they sent the ones in the old package to the outlet, It's really luxurious! If you have oily skin, do not use this, instead try Peter Thomas Roth sunscreen products. PTR is the only other sunscreen I can use that dosen't clog my pores. Lancome, Loreal, Neutrogena, Prescriptives... all of them broke me out, I was really disappointed with Clinique's Super Defense, but thats another review...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Myfugitive

I do really like this classic. It's full of antioxidants which are so important for keeping wrinles/aging at bay. EL must have had great technology or a crystal ball when they created this product, because other companies are just catching up with the knowledge of all the benefits of antioxidants. I like the way this absorbs quickly into my skin, that way I don't have to wait forever to apply makeup. I know women who have used this for years, and they are up in age, but they look fantastic with skin that looks poreless. The price is high, but a container of this will last a long, long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 10:41:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A nice moisturizer with a gentle sunscreen in it, but too greasy for my combination skin. My skin did look better with it, but after a few hours my t-zone was slick and oily even with Idealist underneath it. Too bad, really wanted to love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ericabattenberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product. It really just sinks into your skin, so light. My skin always looks and feels wonderful once I use it. This is my HG moisturizer. I have been using it for a good few years now, and I can tell you, the benefits are showing. I still get asked for ID when buying cigarettes or at a bar (I'm nearly 30). I definitely think of this product as a luxury.