September 21, 2014 | 1273 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Jenneh

I was given a sample of this via recommendation of an SA at the Estée Lauder counter because I was trying out different moisturizers at the time and this pretty much did NOTHING! Originally I'd tried the Normal/Oily Combination one and it didn't moisturize at all, it just sat atop my skin and stayed there because it wouldn't absorb into my skin. I went back to the counter to find recommendation for another moisturizer, and the new SA recommended that I get this product in the Dry formula, needless to say, when I got home I was skeptical because it was pretty much the exact same product. I tried it again, and this time it sort of moisturized, but it still didn't really mositurize enough to get all the dry skin to go away. So in the end, I ended up returning this product and switched to Lancome where I found my HG moisturizer. I gave this product an extra lippy only because I liked the scent and the container it came in (it's a sort of mint-colored jar). =P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by usesofsugar

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by poodlelova14

Usually I hate fragrance in my skincare. But for this I make an acception. I love the smell! It smells so clean and fresh, kinda like cucumber. It's like a spa smell. I really like it! It's really hard for me to like moisterizers with sunscreen in it, but this is the only one I've used that has not broken me out. So is it really so bad to dig a little deeper into your pockets to get it??? I don't think so. I just visited an outlet mall where they sell it at a discount! Estee Lauder recently changed the packaging for Day Wear, so they sent the ones in the old package to the outlet, It's really luxurious! If you have oily skin, do not use this, instead try Peter Thomas Roth sunscreen products. PTR is the only other sunscreen I can use that dosen't clog my pores. Lancome, Loreal, Neutrogena, Prescriptives... all of them broke me out, I was really disappointed with Clinique's Super Defense, but thats another review...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Myfugitive

I do really like this classic. It's full of antioxidants which are so important for keeping wrinles/aging at bay. EL must have had great technology or a crystal ball when they created this product, because other companies are just catching up with the knowledge of all the benefits of antioxidants. I like the way this absorbs quickly into my skin, that way I don't have to wait forever to apply makeup. I know women who have used this for years, and they are up in age, but they look fantastic with skin that looks poreless. The price is high, but a container of this will last a long, long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 10:41:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A nice moisturizer with a gentle sunscreen in it, but too greasy for my combination skin. My skin did look better with it, but after a few hours my t-zone was slick and oily even with Idealist underneath it. Too bad, really wanted to love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ericabattenberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product. It really just sinks into your skin, so light. My skin always looks and feels wonderful once I use it. This is my HG moisturizer. I have been using it for a good few years now, and I can tell you, the benefits are showing. I still get asked for ID when buying cigarettes or at a bar (I'm nearly 30). I definitely think of this product as a luxury.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by thehepburn

Pretty mediocre cream, especially for the price, It's strictly for normal skin but most normal skins can use just about any moisturizer, especially one cheaper than this one.

The only thing I like about this is the pleasant cucumber smell. The SPF is not photostable BTW continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love a moisturizer w/ spf.i don't have any prob w/ this moisturizer but im currently trying the proactive moisturizer and i there's not much of a diff between them besides estee lauder is $40+ and the proactive was free from a generous friend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by HollyMarie

God I wanted to love this. I worked with a girl and it worked great for her but this broke me out. When it comes to EL products the only thing that does not break me out is the Advanced Night Recovery. I love the smell and it is so light and fresh but after 3 days, here comes all the pimples! And when I break out in places I normally dont I know it just does not agree with me. But it may work for others. I think EL is great for more mature skin. When I say mature I mean people that do not have any acne issues.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2007 6:22:00 AM More reviews by chayster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using using this (for oily skin version) for a few days now and it's been ok so far. Haven't had any major breakouts and no major oil problems on my t-zone. The cucumber scent is nice but I am trying to get used to it - after 2 jars of Clinique Superdefence, this scented one was a bit too much. While pricey, it's less expensive than Superdefence and I much prefer that this one comes in a pump. I would probably re-purchase this until I find a better one. For now, I will stick to this.