November 24, 2014 | 1752 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Xxelodiexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product , but bc of my fair skin , i think it's not showing a lot when i put it . and at the end of the days i got to put more .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE BLUSH! I heard all the hype and I gave in. And it’s a beautiful blush that just makes my cheeks look like they’re glowing. Amazing pigmentation, lasts all day and I will continue to repurchase. I highly recommend to everyone! I use my MAC 116 to apply this blush and it just looks like perfection. Definitely try it on in Sephora and see if you love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Danix978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love NARS blushes. It's so pigmented a little goes a long way. Highly recommended these blushes. Last a very long time. Love the packaging very sleek.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ashleymayf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The blush I wear when I can't be bothered making a decision. On me, I just find it the most flattering peachy-pinky-gold glow, which picks me up instantly. If you're not big on shimmer particles, definitely don't go for this one as it's packed - but I personally think it's incredibly pretty on everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by babysinclair24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was the first blush I ever bought. I never used to wear blush until I bought this one three years ago. I didn't know much about blush, all I knew was that I needed some color on my cheeks because I was in grad school, running on little sleep, and looking like death. I saw it recommended all over the place because the color is supposed to be universally flattering, so I figured I couldn't lose. Plus, I was understandably intrigued by the name. Nowadays I do a lot more research before buying a product.

I purchased this product at the Nars counter at Bloomingdales. I don't like to mess around with cheap products when it comes to face makeup. At $30, it was definitely a splurge, but I had high expectations based the seemingly ubiquitous recommendations.

The packaging has a chic and minimalist design. It's pretty flat so it sits nicely in my makeup bag. I like that the compact has a slightly soft, smooth, rubbery feel rather than a hard plastic. However, this coating does attract dust easily so it can look dingy from sitting in a makeup bag with other products.

This formula is a bit shimmery. A little bit goes a long way, which is nice in terms of value, but I have to be very careful not to overdo it. In my experience, it's easy to apply it unevenly, and it's also difficult to blend.

The shade gives my warm-to-neutral olive complexion a lovely peachy glow, at least when I have tan. Without a tan it doesn't look right - so I would argue that contrary to the claims, it is not a universally flattering shade.

I still have this product in my stash, but I do not wear it regularly anymore. I purchased a Bobbi Brown blush when I took a bridal makeup lesson in preparation for my wedding last summer, and that is now my go-to blush. I experimented to find the perfect color for skintone and I find that in general, I prefer a matte formula for a natural look. It's also easier to apply and to blend than the Nars formula. Still, I can see myself reaching for it again in the summer to switch things up.

This isn't the worst blush or anything but it's completely overrated. I wouldn't repurchase it. A peachy pink blush does have a place in my summer makeup bag, but when this runs out I will find a cheaper dupe. I give this product a 2 because of the formula's shortcomings. At this price point, the formula shouldn't leave anything to be desired.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this nars blushers so easy to apply and last all day would defiantly buy I again even tho it's a bit pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Great for all walks of life & skin types. I've been using this for over 7 years. Pigment is great and no need to blend. Just use angled blush brush and that's it. So simple and beautiful. Cult fav for a reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This is a really lovely light pink blush. It works well with every skin tone, IMO. I am fair skinned and I like to add just a little bit to give a small amount of glow. It also lasts all day until I wash it off. It's quite expensive though so if you don't want to fork out the $$$ you could probably find a much cheaper dupe, but if you want the real thing then go for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really thought I was going to like this, but I did not. -Maybe I got a bad fake, or something. The color was nothing like it looked like in pictures. The texture got ruined by fat from the brush so fast - I never usually have this problem. I hit pan after no time. Just really did not like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by graceshak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thus far the best colour for a blush. Gives you the natural rosy cheeks with a golden glow. Use is daily in the morning. Lasts a good 6 hours max. I touch up with another blusher during the day if needed, as this doesn't come with a brush and I'm lazy to carry brushes around.