September 21, 2014 | 1941 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

HG blush. I reach for it almost every day. I will repurchase again and again. I don't know where this product has been all my live. Looks so natural and gorgeous!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by LABeautyGal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HORRIBLE INGREDIENTS. I would not buy this product again. It is overrated. Too much shimmer and not enough pigmentation for my (olive) skin tone. I cannot believe they charge so much for such crappy ingredients. I'll stick to Tarte blush - less $ and clean ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by frenchyfresh

I have used this blush for YEARS. I keep going back to it. I generally wear it during the spring and summer months for a healthy, sunny glow (use another NARS blush in the winter!). I am fair skinned with strawberry hair, and it looks great on me whether I am coming out of my winter whiteness or when I have a nice tan. My best friend who is Filipino uses it as well and it looks great on her too! So I really believe this is a product for all skin tones and types.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by shi1

I've heard about this blush for years and years and I never jumped on the bandwagon. It simply looked way too shiny and glittery for my taste. I tend to go for really natural looking makeup, and generally tended to stay away from shimmery things. I finally tried this after getting it with my NARS 500 points perk at Sephora and I have to admit that its actually quite nice. It's a shimmery peachy pink color, and when swatched, it looks really glittery. However, with a light hand it doesn't read glittery on the skin and is ok for daytime. Instead it gently illluminates and highlights, giving more dimension to the face. Its definitely more glittery than something like Giorgio Armani's blushes which have less shimmer and is foolproof to apply. I love NARS packaging so no complaints there.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by mudra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The reviews say that supposedly this is the universally flattering blush that looks good on everyone, right? I bought it based on that and wore it consistently every day for over a year. I don't remember why I stopped wearing it - cost, perhaps. Now when I look back at pictures of myself from when I was wearing Nars Orgasm blush I can see that I looked totally clownish. I was wearing it on the day I got my last drivers license picture taken and more than one person has (incorrectly) guessed that I had a fever that day. To be sure, I am exceptionally pale - I usually use the lightest or second-lightest shade of foundation - so maybe it was just too much for me or I was applying it too heavily.

In all fairness, the coverage was excellent and it didn't wear off all day. Unfortunately for me, that just meant that I still looked every bit as much like a clown at 9 pm as I did when I put it on in the morning! I only wish that someone had the heart to tell me back then "yo, you look like you have a fever" so I could've switched blush colors. It is NOT universally flattering like they tell you, especially if you're pale.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kinamorata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got into makeup, I remember eyeing Orgasm, swatching it and scoffing at the glittery mess on the back of my hand. Then 2012 happened and Sephora created their Superstars kit and it included a full size blush ($32 CAD for 0.16oz if purchased individually.) This was the item I was least interested in but I figured I should give it a try. I put some on with a lighthand and looked in the mirror. On my NC30 skintone, it was peachy gorgeous perfection! I was worried the glitter would be too much and that it would accentuate my pores as the day wore on. And it did not!
Fastforward to 2014 and this is my most beloved blush in my collection (currently at 14 blushes btw.) Seriously, I reach for this more times than not, I've neglected my other blushes. Like all the NARS blushes, this is a workhorse. At the end of the day, it looks just as beautiful as it did when I first applied it (no fading even on my combination skin.) I couldn't be happier that this was included in the One Night Stand palette. I don't think I'd ever finish this gem but I'd definitely repurchase. My conclusion is that you will either love it or hate it but you owe it to yourself to at least try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The world probably doesn't need another NARS Orgasm review but here goes...

I was in Sephora looking at blushes - particularly NARS blushes because they are known for their quality. I was purposely trying find something different than Orgasm because it is so hyped. Also, I thought it would be too coral for me. I tried several colors. I swear I didnt' choose it, it chose me. I went home though to mull it over. I am the "mull it over" type.

One of the things about Orgasm... it is the most famous blush and thus the most duped blush. I looked a tons of online blogs and swatches. The NYX Pinched looked to me to be the closest dupe though less coral and more pink than Orgasm.

I finally decided that I do love the color, and I do want a QUALITY product. That means better packaging, longer lasting (I have some NYX blushes and they just don't stay on well AT ALL), and finer sparkles.

I love the soft shimmer this blush has. I don't like matte anything. Ha! I like a dewier/glowier complexion.

I am very happy with my purchase. I said I would buy it again, but it takes so little product I think this will last me a LONG time. The packaging is so high quality I'm not worrying about it breaking. NYX (and the Rimmel and Milani dupes) thier packaging is cheap cheap cheap. I don't think $29 is too much for this - I think it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I finally bought this blush and since then, I use it everyday. HG Status!

I adore this blush and I see what the hype is all about. I'm nc42. I'm tan with yellow undertones and this gives me a slight peachy pink flush with a highlighting effect. On me it's not so detectable, its great for a slight flush for tan skin. Great for everyday and going out at night.

What I don't like:the packaging and price. Cheap plain, and easily dirty package. This is not the cheapest blush either.

But overall, the peachy/pink color with the shimmer/highlighter effect, it is a must have in every girls makeup collection. I think this blush is wonderful, worth the hype and would look good on everybody.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh wow. So I owned a NARS for all of five minutes. I made the splurge. It's a pretty color and would be ok for the price if I did not have an EXACT dupe at home with Nyx Pinched. Sorry, the discernible difference is not worth 10x the price. I like the color, but as a super shimmery pink, I could stick to the $3 knock off. I was hoping it was less pink than the Nyx since I prefer coral, but when I compared them, I really couldn't see enough of a difference to keep it. I'm sure the quality is better, but I returning it so I could get the Too Faced Chocolate Bar ;) I also got a friend to pick up Sleek Rose Gold from England which looks like a more coral/orange Orgasm. And I swatched Coralista from Benefit while at Sephora which I think would be more my speed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOOOOOOOVE THIS BLUSH! it is a beautiful colour, my HG blush. it's a universal shade which i like, and i just overall think it's great.