October 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful peachy/pink color that is flattering on most everybody. I love the peach color but I find this to be extremely glittery. I don't just mean shimmery but there are chunks of glitter in the pan and they definitely transfer to my face when I apply the color. This is an expensive blush, but it is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. I've had this for about 4 months and I haven't even made a dent yet so I'm sure it will last quite some time. I have fair/medium skin and it does give me a nice wash of color on my cheeks. I do have to be careful because if I wear a shimmery eyeshadow or a highlight with this blush it's too much. BUT if I wear a matte or a neutral eye and skip the highlight in my cheekbones it does give me a beautiful peachy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

This is pretty expensive but then again, I don't like putting anything cheap on my face. I have sensitive skin so I'm worried things will break me out, so when it comes to makeup, foundation etc must be good quality. For my everyday face all I use is Nars Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer and this, Nars Orgasm. It's this beautiful sort of orange color that flatters my olive skin tone. I look absolutely glowy with this combo. I am not sure if it will suit all skin types, but for someone with olive skin like myself it looks great. love love love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is beautiful. It looks very bright in the pan. I really was not into it, but more and more I found corals working on me. This has to put on deftly, but it is so smooth and soft that it is easy. Why NARS is worth the money, as it glides on and has such a subtle shimmer and splash of color. Goes on even. There are many dupes but if you aren't very expert at applying the effect won't be the same. This would last me forever. I am not sure it's a universal shade. I don't think orangey is for all skin types. I had read that peachy colors are better if you are red. That got me trying more and I was really happy with this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

This looked way too unnatural on my skin. It pulled very red and it had tons of glitter which was not flattering at all. It looked as if i was 'trying to hard to impress', so yes, not flattering for everyday to work. It also became blotchy as the day went on. Not impressed with this blush. Too bad because I really wanted to love it beacuse of all the hype.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful color BUT - made my skin horrible. Most blushes contain bismuth oxychloride, including Nars that break me out. I got black clogged pores on my face after just one time of use (Sales person at Sephora applied lots of blush on my cheeks, forehead and jaw). My skin got back to normal after one week.
I also hate Nars rubbery packaging that gets dirty very fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

This just doesn't work for me. Its just to shimmery and I feel like it doesn't apply well. The color on me looks orangey for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

HG blush. I reach for it almost every day. I will repurchase again and again. I don't know where this product has been all my live. Looks so natural and gorgeous!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by LABeautyGal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HORRIBLE INGREDIENTS. I would not buy this product again. It is overrated. Too much shimmer and not enough pigmentation for my (olive) skin tone. I cannot believe they charge so much for such crappy ingredients. I'll stick to Tarte blush - less $ and clean ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by frenchyfresh

I have used this blush for YEARS. I keep going back to it. I generally wear it during the spring and summer months for a healthy, sunny glow (use another NARS blush in the winter!). I am fair skinned with strawberry hair, and it looks great on me whether I am coming out of my winter whiteness or when I have a nice tan. My best friend who is Filipino uses it as well and it looks great on her too! So I really believe this is a product for all skin tones and types.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by shi1

I've heard about this blush for years and years and I never jumped on the bandwagon. It simply looked way too shiny and glittery for my taste. I tend to go for really natural looking makeup, and generally tended to stay away from shimmery things. I finally tried this after getting it with my NARS 500 points perk at Sephora and I have to admit that its actually quite nice. It's a shimmery peachy pink color, and when swatched, it looks really glittery. However, with a light hand it doesn't read glittery on the skin and is ok for daytime. Instead it gently illluminates and highlights, giving more dimension to the face. Its definitely more glittery than something like Giorgio Armani's blushes which have less shimmer and is foolproof to apply. I love NARS packaging so no complaints there.