July 30, 2014 | 1981 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by TrinaBee

i've been using this blush all year and I love it! I don't think it's universally flattering because I think on darker skin tones it wouldn't show up to be honest. But on fair skin it really does look so pretty. I don't think the shimmer is too much. I feel like the shimmer also compliments the skin in that is distracts from imperfections on the skin. I don't need to highlight my cheekbones with this either, the shimmer makes my cheeks look more defined and yes it's sheer but that's perfect for every day use. I have the nars deep throat too and that one is good, but this one does a better job of blurring imperfections. If you want a very pretty every day look blush, get this one! I think this blush might not suit everyone tho, like if you're more into looking super natural than this one might not be the best. But if you want to look sexy/cute then this blush is the best in my opinion :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by toomuchmakeupxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is great blush. It gives a great natural flush. I'm not huge into blushes, so most of mine are peachy/rosy toned like Orgasm. The price is a little much, but with everyday use, you might have to buy one every six months, which isn't too bad. I think Lasting power is average. Not super great, not awful. I would recommend this for someone who really doesn't like to fuss around with blush too much. It is shimmery, so bear that in mind, but I can use it with combo/slightly oily skin. Packaging is good, I've always loved NARS packaging. It's very classy. Overall this was a great buy for me, and I will definitely repurchase it :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

Don't see what is so special about this product. Nars has so many better blushes why the buzz about this one? Has too much glitter and doesn't resemble a natural flush at all, especially the type of flush it is named after. Can't see it being universal. If you want a pretty coral blush Mac Springsheen is so much better.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Shorthairdontcareee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So much marketing and hype for this product that you can't really avoid it. It's all over the magazines. It goes on very smoothly and naturally. If you like peachy tones, this blush has the most natural & sexy glow to it. However, on my yellow toned skin, this is not my favorite color. Not to mention, it turns a bit orange throughout the day which is not at all natural. However, if used as a highlight instead of a blush, it does create excellent cheekbones!

The main reason I wouldn't buy Nars blushes again is that it has comedogenic ingredients in it. I rarely breakout, but regularly using Nars does the trick. Other than that this would be a true Holy Grail!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This may be the world's most universally loved blush, but I just don't see what all the fuss is about. Maybe it's because I'm very fair, but even when I apply this with the lightest hand, I end up looking orange. Hardly the gorgeous peachy glow I was after. It's also too sparkly for my liking. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is a very pretty shade but it has to be applied on the right person. It's super sparkly and it does have some glitter but I think that it's very pretty in the summer because of the sheen! I love how pretty nars packaging is but I hate how dirty it gets. I think that deep throat is a way better option and I personally love that color on any skin tone!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by anikagahun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the mini orgasm blush/laguna bronzer duo on a whim. the blush itself is a pretty colour but when i apply it on my cheeks, its the slightest bit flaky and the colour doesn't show up on my brown skin, but it is said to be a universal blush for most skin colours, and its way to sparkly that it washes out the colour. The product comes in the lovely classic nars black compact! I paid $27 for a thin layer of blush and bronzer on the pan which i was disappointed with! Orgasm is over rated and think before you spend your money on expensive makeup!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by jadyxo

I had high expectations from this blush.... It's just that it doesn't really have any pigmentation on my skin. When I swatch it, it shows up lovely on my finger but not on my hand or cheek. Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i am not ashamed to say i use orgasm on a daily basis. this is a pretty popular product so i won't go on with the details. yes, its a coral/pink blush with gold shimmers and it's BEAUTIFUL. it gives my cheeks a nice glow! it looks amazing paired with laguna bronzer, which is another holy grail of mine. i apply with real techniques blush brush. i might touch up once or twice a day. i have oily skin. i love this blush, def recommend it especially along with laguna!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by predhead33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband got me a NARS blush/bronzer duo for Christmas, and it has the Orgasm blush in it. It is a beautiful blush, but for some reason I have a hard time getting it to show up on my NW15 skin! I figured since I was so pale that it would easily show up, but I really have to work to get it on the brush. Don't know if maybe mine is messed up or what. Regardless, the end effect is great even if it takes longer than usual to get my desired look. Would definitely repurchase!