NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 7/9/2014 12:05:00 AM

In love. I used this on all my clients. The perfect color to compliment almost every skin tone. A healthy lively glow in a beautiful mix of pigment and some slight shimmer. I will purchase for the rest of my life.

on 7/4/2014 11:48:00 PM

At first, when I had a nice tan, I hated this blush. It just didn't look as nice as my darker ones did on my tanned skin but when I am pale, this is my go-to blush. Looks good and the shimmer is not overwhelming or very noticeable.

on 6/30/2014 12:53:00 PM

This is a holy grail product. A staple in my makeup collection you will want to repurchase again and again!

This blush is MY SAVIOR! Perfect for any skintone! It is so flattering! It glides on with a lot of pigment, and lights up your whole face. The NARS packaging is also stunning, but the product is very expensive :( on the bright side, it will take me a long time to go through. I've had it since January and it doesn't have the slightest dent. I would buy this again if not for the price.

Epic! Many try to Imitate this blush but just buy the real one it's worth it

on 6/20/2014 9:22:00 PM

Its lovely i have wanted to try it forever and bought it in killing me softly cheek palette, it looks amazing when u have more makeup on but for everyday use the shimmer is a bit too much

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I always assumed Nars Orgasm was over-hyped. But after reading dozen of magazines articles calling it a "cult classic" and a "must-have", I caved and bought it. I am delighted to know that I was wrong. It goes on smooth and blends naturally into the skin. The color is both bright and natural, a rare combination. All and all, a lovely blush.

Been using this for years. My absolute favorite, go to blush /highlighter. Although it gets boring using the same product everyday I always come back to it. This is a for sure winner, and the gloss and nail polish to match it are equally as fantastic. This is the ultimate universally flattering shade-and the very subtle golden see underneath is absolutely gorgeous

on 6/14/2014 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have both this and Deep Throat, mainly because I bought Orgasm first and Deep Throat after being influenced by reviewers on Makeupalley and just about everywhere else saying it was better. I have to say that I don't find them comparable, with either being better than the other, though I also don't think it is necessary to have both. Orgasm has a much more pronounced golden shimmer, but not glitter - it is very natural and pretty. It is also much more pink, which was disappointing to me because I was after a peachy-corally kind of blush. So for those reasons, Deep Throat fit the bill better for me. Deep Throat has some shimmer, but does not have the same golden sheen Orgasm does. I like both equally, and it depends entirely on my mood which one I use.

on 6/7/2014 11:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a great blush. I apply it with a very light hand and it stays on for the entire day. I'm a fair skinned girl so I just wanted something to help give me a natural flush.

This blush is great but would I buy again? Honestly, I don't think so. It's just too expensive to keep repurchasing and I'm sure there are much cheaper dupes out there that I could use. So after I finish this blush I will most likely be on the look out for a cheaper drugstore alternative.

Top Rated NARS Products