August 27, 2014 | 1612 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I finally bought this blush and since then, I use it everyday. HG Status!

I adore this blush and I see what the hype is all about. I'm nc42. I'm tan with yellow undertones and this gives me a slight peachy pink flush with a highlighting effect. On me it's not so detectable, its great for a slight flush for tan skin. Great for everyday and going out at night.

What I don't like:the packaging and price. Cheap plain, and easily dirty package. This is not the cheapest blush either.

But overall, the peachy/pink color with the shimmer/highlighter effect, it is a must have in every girls makeup collection. I think this blush is wonderful, worth the hype and would look good on everybody.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh wow. So I owned a NARS for all of five minutes. I made the splurge. It's a pretty color and would be ok for the price if I did not have an EXACT dupe at home with Nyx Pinched. Sorry, the discernible difference is not worth 10x the price. I like the color, but as a super shimmery pink, I could stick to the $3 knock off. I was hoping it was less pink than the Nyx since I prefer coral, but when I compared them, I really couldn't see enough of a difference to keep it. I'm sure the quality is better, but I returning it so I could get the Too Faced Chocolate Bar ;) I also got a friend to pick up Sleek Rose Gold from England which looks like a more coral/orange Orgasm. And I swatched Coralista from Benefit while at Sephora which I think would be more my speed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOOOOOOOVE THIS BLUSH! it is a beautiful colour, my HG blush. it's a universal shade which i like, and i just overall think it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. It is the perfect color for my fair skin. It helps cover any redness I might have and gives me a nice, soft flush that can be worn anytime of the year. No wonder there has always been so much buzz about "Orgasm."

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually resisted on this one for awhile, because I had so many dupes...but none of the dupes are exact, and this really is as gorgeous as it's been cracked up to be. I'm NC20, blue-grey eyes and dark brown hair, and this gives me a glowy peachy pink flush with just a hint of shimmer (which I love). Well worth the $$...my only beef is that Nars packaging gets a little sticky after awhile, but I've just started leaving them in their boxes. :D This also works as an eyeshadow. Would repurchase. It's a staple.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by marcy1245

I am on the pale side and I don't think the shimmer works very well on me. I purchased it because of the buzz (guilty!!). If use it with a light hand, it does look okay, but it may be better for warmer skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

When I first heard if this, I didn't quite believe that something this amazing could exist. EVERYONE was raving about it, so of course I had to get it.

I think this is a really nice blush. It takes some getting used to, in the beginning it looked all wrong because I used too much. So with a light hand this will look amazing on pretty much everyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I had to give this a try due to all the buzz about this product. While I do think its a pretty color, the shimmer in it just doesn't work for me. The pigment and payoff of this blush is good. Packaging is simple. I can definitely see why some people love this blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by norehan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Great blush color for warm toned skin or for summer time. However, if you have cool or pale skin, this color is too warm for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandabackpack

Through various gift sets and kits over the years I've collected three of these blushes. However, I'm still using my original Orgasm compact, as the color is concentrated and I only need a little to build up a natural flush. There is a bit of shimmer to it, but certainly nothing to silly for office wear, and the color looks good with my coloring (ivory skin, dark brown hair and eyes, pink undertones). As nice as it is this blush isn't life-changing, and I'm equally happy with numerous less-expensive blushes too.