September 3, 2014 | 957 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The world probably doesn't need another NARS Orgasm review but here goes...

I was in Sephora looking at blushes - particularly NARS blushes because they are known for their quality. I was purposely trying find something different than Orgasm because it is so hyped. Also, I thought it would be too coral for me. I tried several colors. I swear I didnt' choose it, it chose me. I went home though to mull it over. I am the "mull it over" type.

One of the things about Orgasm... it is the most famous blush and thus the most duped blush. I looked a tons of online blogs and swatches. The NYX Pinched looked to me to be the closest dupe though less coral and more pink than Orgasm.

I finally decided that I do love the color, and I do want a QUALITY product. That means better packaging, longer lasting (I have some NYX blushes and they just don't stay on well AT ALL), and finer sparkles.

I love the soft shimmer this blush has. I don't like matte anything. Ha! I like a dewier/glowier complexion.

I am very happy with my purchase. I said I would buy it again, but it takes so little product I think this will last me a LONG time. The packaging is so high quality I'm not worrying about it breaking. NYX (and the Rimmel and Milani dupes) thier packaging is cheap cheap cheap. I don't think $29 is too much for this - I think it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I finally bought this blush and since then, I use it everyday. HG Status!

I adore this blush and I see what the hype is all about. I'm nc42. I'm tan with yellow undertones and this gives me a slight peachy pink flush with a highlighting effect. On me it's not so detectable, its great for a slight flush for tan skin. Great for everyday and going out at night.

What I don't like:the packaging and price. Cheap plain, and easily dirty package. This is not the cheapest blush either.

But overall, the peachy/pink color with the shimmer/highlighter effect, it is a must have in every girls makeup collection. I think this blush is wonderful, worth the hype and would look good on everybody.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh wow. So I owned a NARS for all of five minutes. I made the splurge. It's a pretty color and would be ok for the price if I did not have an EXACT dupe at home with Nyx Pinched. Sorry, the discernible difference is not worth 10x the price. I like the color, but as a super shimmery pink, I could stick to the $3 knock off. I was hoping it was less pink than the Nyx since I prefer coral, but when I compared them, I really couldn't see enough of a difference to keep it. I'm sure the quality is better, but I returning it so I could get the Too Faced Chocolate Bar ;) I also got a friend to pick up Sleek Rose Gold from England which looks like a more coral/orange Orgasm. And I swatched Coralista from Benefit while at Sephora which I think would be more my speed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOOOOOOOVE THIS BLUSH! it is a beautiful colour, my HG blush. it's a universal shade which i like, and i just overall think it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. It is the perfect color for my fair skin. It helps cover any redness I might have and gives me a nice, soft flush that can be worn anytime of the year. No wonder there has always been so much buzz about "Orgasm."

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually resisted on this one for awhile, because I had so many dupes...but none of the dupes are exact, and this really is as gorgeous as it's been cracked up to be. I'm NC20, blue-grey eyes and dark brown hair, and this gives me a glowy peachy pink flush with just a hint of shimmer (which I love). Well worth the $$...my only beef is that Nars packaging gets a little sticky after awhile, but I've just started leaving them in their boxes. :D This also works as an eyeshadow. Would repurchase. It's a staple.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by marcy1245

I am on the pale side and I don't think the shimmer works very well on me. I purchased it because of the buzz (guilty!!). If use it with a light hand, it does look okay, but it may be better for warmer skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

When I first heard if this, I didn't quite believe that something this amazing could exist. EVERYONE was raving about it, so of course I had to get it.

I think this is a really nice blush. It takes some getting used to, in the beginning it looked all wrong because I used too much. So with a light hand this will look amazing on pretty much everyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I had to give this a try due to all the buzz about this product. While I do think its a pretty color, the shimmer in it just doesn't work for me. The pigment and payoff of this blush is good. Packaging is simple. I can definitely see why some people love this blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by norehan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Great blush color for warm toned skin or for summer time. However, if you have cool or pale skin, this color is too warm for you.