NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 10/13/2014 1:41:00 PM

Love it, Love it. Loooooove it. Looks amazing on my skin especially during the autumn/fall and winter as i am very fair and gives my skin an amazing flushed look.
If you are very fair like me then you need it even though it is rather expensive.

on 10/8/2014 12:54:00 PM

I adore the "happy" colour it immediately gives you to your face. It is a strong pink which "wakes you up". I always use it on top of "Laguna", as the Nars sales lady recommended me. Despite the high price tag, I usually like Nars coloured makeup products because colours are bright and with a strong personality. I don't give this blush top rating, though, as I only use it scarcely and feel it breaks me out every time I use it.... However, I highly recommend every woman to try this blush at least once, as the colour it is a staple and the first time you use it, you'll like it for sure! Just as a side-note: Packaging is modern and flat, but too big, in my opinion. The cover is black and it looks like other Nars products, so I don't like when I have many, as I always have to read which is what.

on 10/8/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great shade for any skin tone. It's a glowy peachy pink shade that makes you look awake and bright. It's really pretty and I recommend it to anyone looking for a universal everyday blush.

on 9/29/2014 10:05:00 PM

this blush is very nice. it has a bit of shimmer in it which acts as a nice illuminator to the cheeks. very good for a night time look. very pigmented, only need a little bit therefore it lasts ages. i have already rebought one. i probably wont be rebuying it again, but only because i like trying new blushes. overall, i would recommend !

on 9/20/2014 11:13:00 AM

I bought this blush in a mini powder compact that has a square of bronzer beside the square of blush during a Sephora holiday special.

I like this nice healthy, natural shimmery look! IDk if I like it so much because it has such hype, or because of the seductive shade name or if it truly looks nice on me...
I wonder sometimes if it is almost too "peachy" or "gold" for me at times. I like the shade, but sometimes I think the gold glitter flecks may look to obvious, so I do not wear this blush every day. I tend to go for the more "pink" blushes (My usual daily blush is the physicians formula with thered package and heart shaped powder, in "rose")
I do like the Nars blush in the Orgasm shade and would probably buy again. Unfortunately it is crazy expensive!

on 9/15/2014 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Why is this blush so overrated? I have to apply this at least twice to get some colour. Too expensive and small for what this really is.

It looks..erm, cute? But that's about it.

on 9/11/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's expensive but I've had it for years and when I don't know what to wear it's just perfect. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is the HG of blushes. It suits every skin tone, comes in the beautiful NARS signature packaging, and lasts really well. I apply with the Bobbi Brown Blush Brush and it blends perfectly, giving a natural rosy-cheeked glow! It has a slight shimmer which is great for illuminating the face.

on 9/8/2014 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this blush, it is very pretty, but overrated. I do wish for the money I spent I would have gotten a shade better suited to my coloring.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like but don't love this blush. It's very sparkly and not sheen. I love the color just wish it was sheen to glitter.

Top Rated NARS Products