TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

on 7/24/2008 7:26:00 AM

I got this because it claims to help dry and chemicaly treated hair, and it's for blondes specially, plus the packaging(like in all Tigi products) is super cute, and it smells awesome...well after using it for quite a while, the only thing it is good for is to look nice on the bathroom shelf...
I have curly hair that's very dry on the ends, and I highlight it (my natural color is very dark ash blonde), and this shampoo didn't even help with the highlights not turning yellow, plus it made my hair even drier. There are WAY better shampoos for quarter of the price so I'm definitely not buying this again.

on 7/15/2008 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This was a “meh” shampoo for me. Not terribly horrible, but not great and not something I’d repurchase. I have extremely abused bleach blonde hair, so I need a gentle shampoo to minimize dryness and breakage, and is also colour-safe. It deliver on the last point – it didn’t make my colour fade at all. Using this stuff seemed to make my hair feel even drier… not good! It might work better for someone who has less abused hair than mine, but it’s not gentle enough for me. Heavily fragranced – really a personal preference whether you like it or not (I didn’t mind it). I do not recommend this… I do like the Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor, though.

on 7/14/2008 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I thought Dumb Blonde was for chemically treated and damaged hair. They should change the label this does nothing for damaged hair. It makes it more brittle and tangled. :( I guess it cleans okay. The scent is like pina colada. I got it for $11 at CVS.

on 6/16/2008 9:36:00 PM

First of all, this is not a horrible shampoo. It smells great (like a fake sweet strawberry) lathers well and rinses clean. I would perhaps buy it again if it wasn't for how expensive it was. I paid $13.00 for a small bottle and on my income that is a lot. I experianced a little build up and really didn't justify spending that much. It doesn't do any better than my 3 dollar Herbal Essences.

on 6/13/2008 4:10:00 PM

I am new to the TiGi world, and it apparently is my last visit. I wasnt very impressed with this shampoo at all. The packaging looks cheap, but I will say the color is quite lovely... The overall feel is nice, it lathers up quite well, and smells really good. But the overall cleaning experience isn't good at all, I still feel all the styling products in my hair after 2 washes! But without as many styling aids, it takes out a bit, but does allow for buildup over time. Not repurchasing.

on 6/7/2008 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A few months ago, found these at the salon at Walmart packaged with full sizes of Bed head after party, so I bought three big bottles. I am just now getting around to trying out the shampoos and other than the pink bottle, pink color to the shampoo, pleasant smell, I hate the shampoo...uggg and I have 3 big bottles to go through. My hair was a tangley mess after using this tonight. Maybe I will finish it up on my eight year old's fine hair because there is NO way I can use this on my hair...

on 6/6/2008 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

smells good but did nothing for my hair. appealing packaging.

on 6/6/2008 10:58:00 PM

This didnt do anything for my dry parched hair except for make it dry & frizzy! will never repurchase.. and i think it gave my blonde a greenish tint

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought I loved this stuff at first, but after a year or 2 or usage, my hair became very brittle. Might be all the protein. I wouldn't recommend this if you have dry damaged hair. What has worked amazing for me has been Joico Moisture Recovery treatment lotion. I works as more of a conditioner but my hair is ridiculously damaged, and this made me not even notice the split ends and gave it tons of shine and body....seriously a miracle!

on 4/11/2008 8:54:00 PM

I bought this shampoo today because I'm trying out all Bed Head shampoos. This one smells good, not sure what it smells like almost like tropical punch. As far as how it left my hair, it left it dry and fuzzy. I have color treated hair so I thought it would make it soft, but it didn't. I will use this until it's gone, but won't repurchase. My Favorites so far are Control Freak and Brunette Goddess!!