July 26, 2014 | 1581 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer--Sunkissed

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2006 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so scared that this might be too dark for my skin, but I was wrong. It seemed to really blend into my skin and with a little powder, it provided adequate coverage. I was really impressed. Plus, it was also cheap and hasn't clogged my pores.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Still too orange for me. Tried the Tan color and that was worse. More like a foundation instead of a TM. I purchased all 4 colors and none matched. Returned all 4 back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 9:18:00 PM More reviews by anjel_kisses

love love love this!! after seeing all the rave reviews about this i decided to buy one right away at the nearest drugstore since i did desparately need a tinted moisturizer. wow i can't say enough good things about this product. when i first saw the 4 shades, i hesitated to pick sunkissed since it was the 2nd to last shade. i thought it might be too dark for my skintone but it worked perfectly! the color was exactly the color of my skin and since it was sheer, it made it even more wearable and blendable. i don't think i will even need concealer or pressed powder anymore! which is a huge deal for my daily routine. im so glad i can now just wash my face, slab this on and head out the door. whenever i look in the mirror with this on, my face looks flawless. the coverage is like foundation without the cakeyness. it's also an adorable purse size which i also love. so considering the small size, the price is very fair. this is definite HG material. i will purchase this over & over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 7:19:00 PM More reviews by jamiekmeyer

I cant believe how good this product is! I thought it would be a second rate product and would irritate my skin. But its wonderful! Its not greasy, has SPF, adjusts to my skin tone, and covers better than any tinted moisturizer I've tried. Now I can go to the beach and not have to worry about my post ance marks on my face. I still wear and SPF underneath it though. I adore this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by idgebrit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so afraid to try this b/c I don't normally use drug store brands. But after reading all the great reviews, I figured I'd give it a shot. I can't BELIEVE this product worked on me! I've tried about 5 different tinted moisturizers (mac, stila, etc.) and they ALL made me break out. This Wet n' Wild TM didn't break me out at ALL!! I use this with my MAC select sheer pressed powder in NC35 and it's a perfect match for my skin. My skin is normally very dry, but I use a normal moisturizer underneath and I don't have any dryness issues. I like the finish that this product gives and I like that it doesn't cover my freckles. I like that it feels like a very light foundation because I don't use foundation in general. I just wanted to even out my skintone and I preferred a product with SPF. It feels so great and once it dries, I can't even feel it on my skin! My husband even said to me, "Your skin looks really nice today" and he RARELY comments on my makeup! For $3.99 at my local Rite-Aid, I will continue to buy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 10:09:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

People seem to either really like this or really hate it. I like it! I would 100% agree that it's much more than a true TM, and I would also agree that it can be tricky to blend. I put mine on yesterday over a primer first and that seemed to help some. But yes, it seems more "dry" than moisturizing. That's not to say it's drying to your skin, just not so creamy, which is great with me since I have grossly oily skin. Having said all that, I happen to love the finish it leaves on my skin. I dusted a little Palladio Rice Powder over mine and it looked really, really good. And hey, if it doesn't work for you, no big loss in the money dept. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 11:38:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

I already had the "Natural" shade of this TM, but noticed the other day that it looks a bit too light upon initial application (though it blends in well enough with my MMM/neutral with golden undertones complexion). Tried "Sun Kissed" as it's the next darkest shade (Wet 'n' Wild only has three shades and they all seem to be made for neutral-to-warm, light/medium-to-medium complexions, yellow-based complexions--no deeper or lighter, or cool-toned/pink-based shades). Turns out that it's perfect for me now that I have a tan (I'm a bit paler in the winter so "Natural" will be good for then).

It's a bit heavier than a true TM--more like an ultra light foundation. But I like it for work or days when I want a bit more coverage. The texture is very creamy and easy to smooth on and blend. Gives a lovely finish, not matte but not sparkly and weirdly shiny either. Just natural, fresh and healthy-looking. I haven't noticed more or less oiliness than usual (I'm combo/oily in the warmer months) and this stays put on my skin until I wash it off at night. Has not clogged my pores or made me break out either.

This comes in a sleek little squeeze tube with a twist-off cap--very sanitary and good for travel. Price is excellent (around 3-4 dollars) any way you look at it. There's a slight chemically scent that goes away quickly. Who knew that Wet 'n' Wild could make such a nice product? continued >>

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2005 1:56:00 AM More reviews by CherryBells

Being only a senior in HS, I don't really find the need to buy all the expensive stuff. I'll settle for trying all the drugstore makeup I can before I get sucked into buying expensive stuff. I like this tinted moisturizer and it has SPF. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this doesn't aggravate it so I like it. I use N.Y.C. loose powder in natural beige over it and I like the way it looks. Pretty good for only a total of 8 bucks give or take some.