Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Sunkissed

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (w/w 5.6%), Octinoxate (w/w 3%), Avobenzone (w/w 1%) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Talc, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Laureth-4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Triethanolamine, Xantham Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

I absolutely can not get over how great a product this is! It's shocking because it was Wet & Wild, and I have always been paranoid that using something from that line would break out my sensitive skin. However, I was sooo surprised and happy the first time I used this! My skin had just gone through a horrible break out (stress and hormones), and I had used a few treatments that ended up drying my skin out terribly. I generally use powder mineral foundation, but I was in need of something more moisturizing, so I popped on here for a review, and decided to give it a try! I've used other tinted moisturizers before but they have always made my face shiny and greasy. Also I was never really satified with the coverage. Wet & Wild was the answer to my prayers! It's thicker and has more pigment than other tinted moisturizers, so it covers extraordinarily well. It evens out my complexion, and takes care of all my areas of redness, even sufficiently covered my pimples with no concealer! It is also nowhere near as greasy as others, and leaves a light and very natural glow (not from glitter sparkle junk, which I was afraid of after reading the reviews). It looks like my skin is bare only smoother and more even! Even my under eye circles were smoothed out! The color was PERFECT for me, not too orangey, dark, or weird. Blended right into my tan skin. Another plus, it has spf15 so I don't need to put on a separate sunblock! Towards the end of the day, my skin still looks great, though I do powder my nose a bit to soak up the minimal shine there. That in itself was definitely not as bad as when I've used other moisturizers/foundations on my Tzone. Plus, no break outs, no skin reactions, nada. Amazing, awesome product. I've chucked out all my other foundations for this Holy Grail staple. Honestly, you have to try this stuff, if it works for you, you'll LOVE it. I have not left a review on MUA in years and I was completely compulsed to do so for this one! THANK YOU MUA! I am a happy camper!

I have this in tan and really love it! It has more coverage than I'd want from a tinted moisturizer, so I use it sparingly right after putting on my face cream in the morning. It blends in smoothly, and the tan color is great for my skin in the summer when it's a bit darker. I don't look or feel like I'm wearing makeup. I don't bring makeup out of the house for me, so nothing gets touched up except for lipstick. This lasts all day without getting shiny and doesn't irritate my skin at all! Also, I don't need a concealer anymore -- I just use a bit of this full strength on blemishes and under my eyes -- it works great!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was so scared that this might be too dark for my skin, but I was wrong. It seemed to really blend into my skin and with a little powder, it provided adequate coverage. I was really impressed. Plus, it was also cheap and hasn't clogged my pores.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Still too orange for me. Tried the Tan color and that was worse. More like a foundation instead of a TM. I purchased all 4 colors and none matched. Returned all 4 back to the store.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

love love love this!! after seeing all the rave reviews about this i decided to buy one right away at the nearest drugstore since i did desparately need a tinted moisturizer. wow i can't say enough good things about this product. when i first saw the 4 shades, i hesitated to pick sunkissed since it was the 2nd to last shade. i thought it might be too dark for my skintone but it worked perfectly! the color was exactly the color of my skin and since it was sheer, it made it even more wearable and blendable. i don't think i will even need concealer or pressed powder anymore! which is a huge deal for my daily routine. im so glad i can now just wash my face, slab this on and head out the door. whenever i look in the mirror with this on, my face looks flawless. the coverage is like foundation without the cakeyness. it's also an adorable purse size which i also love. so considering the small size, the price is very fair. this is definite HG material. i will purchase this over & over again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I cant believe how good this product is! I thought it would be a second rate product and would irritate my skin. But its wonderful! Its not greasy, has SPF, adjusts to my skin tone, and covers better than any tinted moisturizer I've tried. Now I can go to the beach and not have to worry about my post ance marks on my face. I still wear and SPF underneath it though. I adore this stuff.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I was so afraid to try this b/c I don't normally use drug store brands. But after reading all the great reviews, I figured I'd give it a shot. I can't BELIEVE this product worked on me! I've tried about 5 different tinted moisturizers (mac, stila, etc.) and they ALL made me break out. This Wet n' Wild TM didn't break me out at ALL!! I use this with my MAC select sheer pressed powder in NC35 and it's a perfect match for my skin. My skin is normally very dry, but I use a normal moisturizer underneath and I don't have any dryness issues. I like the finish that this product gives and I like that it doesn't cover my freckles. I like that it feels like a very light foundation because I don't use foundation in general. I just wanted to even out my skintone and I preferred a product with SPF. It feels so great and once it dries, I can't even feel it on my skin! My husband even said to me, "Your skin looks really nice today" and he RARELY comments on my makeup! For $3.99 at my local Rite-Aid, I will continue to buy this over and over again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

People seem to either really like this or really hate it. I like it! I would 100% agree that it's much more than a true TM, and I would also agree that it can be tricky to blend. I put mine on yesterday over a primer first and that seemed to help some. But yes, it seems more "dry" than moisturizing. That's not to say it's drying to your skin, just not so creamy, which is great with me since I have grossly oily skin. Having said all that, I happen to love the finish it leaves on my skin. I dusted a little Palladio Rice Powder over mine and it looked really, really good. And hey, if it doesn't work for you, no big loss in the money dept. =)

I already had the "Natural" shade of this TM, but noticed the other day that it looks a bit too light upon initial application (though it blends in well enough with my MMM/neutral with golden undertones complexion). Tried "Sun Kissed" as it's the next darkest shade (Wet 'n' Wild only has three shades and they all seem to be made for neutral-to-warm, light/medium-to-medium complexions, yellow-based complexions--no deeper or lighter, or cool-toned/pink-based shades). Turns out that it's perfect for me now that I have a tan (I'm a bit paler in the winter so "Natural" will be good for then).

It's a bit heavier than a true TM--more like an ultra light foundation. But I like it for work or days when I want a bit more coverage. The texture is very creamy and easy to smooth on and blend. Gives a lovely finish, not matte but not sparkly and weirdly shiny either. Just natural, fresh and healthy-looking. I haven't noticed more or less oiliness than usual (I'm combo/oily in the warmer months) and this stays put on my skin until I wash it off at night. Has not clogged my pores or made me break out either.

This comes in a sleek little squeeze tube with a twist-off cap--very sanitary and good for travel. Price is excellent (around 3-4 dollars) any way you look at it. There's a slight chemically scent that goes away quickly. Who knew that Wet 'n' Wild could make such a nice product? continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Being only a senior in HS, I don't really find the need to buy all the expensive stuff. I'll settle for trying all the drugstore makeup I can before I get sucked into buying expensive stuff. I like this tinted moisturizer and it has SPF. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this doesn't aggravate it so I like it. I use N.Y.C. loose powder in natural beige over it and I like the way it looks. Pretty good for only a total of 8 bucks give or take some.