L'Occitane Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

on 2/17/2007 4:52:00 AM

My already dry skin turned drier of late, a friend recommended me to try this and I love it! Non-sripping with a lovely almond scent. It works like any other type of cleansing oil. It looks and feels like oil at first but once you add water, it turns milky and cleanses! I use it with the milk moisturiser after and scent stays on for at least half a day. Would prefer it to come in a pump bottle instead...definitely repurchasing!

on 2/15/2007 1:04:00 PM

Very nice but not a HG for me. It is very thick so I needed some time to get use to it. The almond scent is not always the most appealing to me but it can be comforting - here is OK, not too strong. I thought at first that I would prefer more liquidy consistency, but now I like it. Skin is definitely softer with this one than with most other shower gels or lotions.

on 2/10/2007 5:28:00 AM

I like many of the L'Occtiane range, and this Almond Cleansing Oil is a must have.
it smells quite sweet , but to overpowering( I am generally more a "verbena" fan), but after reading all the good rviews, i had to buy it
I was hoping the scent would linger longer, it disappears quickly
It is very hydrating, also great if you need to shave your legs in the shower.
I do moisturize afterwards, this is my daily routine.

on 1/26/2007 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell! I don't usually like sweet smells, but this one is a keeper. I just wish it could be still bought in small bottles (they sell only big bottles here) because it was a convenient size when travelling etc. This one is good product because one doesn't have to have any body lotion afterwards, it leaves a great smell on the skin and still it washes although it's an oil. Will repurchase!

on 1/13/2007 1:13:00 PM

I read about this on beautyaddict's blog, and decided to give it a try. My skin gets so dry in the winter, and I really wanted something that didn't feel greasy but would do a nice job of adding some much-needed moisture. I have been using this for a few days now, and I really like it! It has a soft, warm, comforting kind of fragrance that does seem to linger, but not enough to interfere with any fragrance that you will later put on. Its consistency is initially thin, but becomes thicker and more foamy when you apply it. I love that it does not leave a residue on me or the shower, but just a nice, clean, soft feeling. I don't think it provides enough moisture to go without some sort of other moisturizer, if you typically use one after showering. I do find it to be a bit expensive, and I think it may be the type of product that will be finished quickly, but I think it's worth the extra money to have that bit of luxury in the shower!

on 1/8/2007 11:54:00 AM

I have read a lot of hype about this product on various beauty blogs but finally caved and spent the $20 for this product and I must say, I'm pretty impressed. It does have a nice, but not overpowering scent and I like the way it feels when you use it in the shower. You don't even really need a loofah. It comes out like an oil, but when you rub it together it turns into a nice lather. Keeps your skin soft too. I used it to shave my legs and it was really nice - gave me a good, close shave and kept my legs soft. The price is a little steep, but I will probably rebuy.

on 1/3/2007 11:47:00 PM

Great stuff! Absolutely love it. Delicate smell that stays on for a long time. A bit expensive though and doesn't last long time.

on 1/2/2007 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful!!! shower oil.It's my favorite shower oil.Oil turns into rich foaming,but not too much.the scent makes me imagine The Provence.My brother loves to smell and use it,he wants to eat it
شʹҡ

on 11/5/2006 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I adore this stuff. Completely addicted. After getting a sample that sat there forever (I just knew I'd hate it since I hate almond scents), I finally used it and am in love. I ran out and got a full size and travel size bottle and will never be without this. The smell is beautiful and the oil amazing. Leaves my skin silky soft. I pour a handful into my cupped hand, rub palms together and smooth all over. Pours out thick...sorta like thin honey. Foams more than lathers. Rinses completely clean without no oily residue at all. Leaves my skin completely moisturized and like silk. Really amazing. And my bathroom smells like this all day. AWESOME! I have been using the Amande body creme after, but more for the scent (smells exactly the same to me) than the need for any added moisture. You've got to try this!

on 10/12/2006 4:01:00 AM

This product smells lovely - very comforting - and I love the way it feels when applied to the skin. However, I was hoping this would be a 2-in-1 product after reading all the raves about how it moisturises the skin. I don't find it moisturising actually, although it doesn't dry my skin either. I would still need body lotion afterwards. For that reason only 3.

Popular Gels/Soaps