April 19, 2014 | 809 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by evakser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! This is a peachier version of NARS Orgasm - Orgasm is a little more coral. Margin lights up my whole face! Lovely! I was planning on buying Sunbasque, but my local counter was out of stock, so I got this instead. Glad I got Margin but I may still get Sunbasque as well!
Very pigmented (unlike NARS Orgasm), so I use a skunk brush (MAC 187) to avoid using too much. Does not go muddy on me. The shimmer brightens up my face and gives me a glow. Looks great when I have a bit of a tan. For reference, I'm an NC/NW 25ish right now with a light tan. Beautiful blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OH MARGIN! HOW I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU! I HAVE VERY OLIVE SKIN AND WHILE I WAS PREGNANT I LOOKED SO SALLOW, THIS MADE ME LOOK LIKE A NEW WOMAN! PEOPLE ALWAYS TOLD ME I WAS GLOWING, BUT IT WASN'T THE PREGNANCY IT WAS MARGIN! IT IS THE PERFECT SHADE TO GIVE YOU A NATURAL GLOW AND A GREAT SUBSITUTE IF YOU FIND MOST BRONZERS UNNATURAL. I LIKE TO USE THE STIPPLING BRUSH WITH IT (ACTUALLY, ALL MY BLUSHES) TO REALLY GIVE A SOFT DISFUSSED COLOR. TRY IT, IT WILL BE LOVE, TRUST ME!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Nova_Baby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like to use Margin as bronzer to contour my cheeks. It is a gorgeous, shimmery bronze, but I have to be careful about how much I apply or it can make my pale face look dirty. This has a great texture and finish. I would repurchase!

Click "continued" for picture.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

One my favorite blush colors EVER. it's a bronzey peachy copper with a gold frost shade that gives me cheekbones! great for when I do a soft smoky bronze eye or with peachy lips. NC40 for ref. definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 8:15:00 AM More reviews by bleiboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is sh*t hot!! it's a mixture of bronze and blush with shimmer- it give such an amazing 'glow' I was looking for ages to get that without applying different products!! its ace!!! NC30- NC42 for ref.... x

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

I'm oily to normal combo skin.
This just made my skin oiler due to the frost finish of it. I now stay away from blushes with this finish (shimmer) If I want a "glowing effect" I just dust a bit of loose shimmer poweder on the cheek bones not the apples of the cheeks. Shimmer makes my small pores look bigger not a cool effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is probably tied for my favorite MAC Blush (which is a hard thing to judge, since I like so many of them) with Sunbasque. I love it. It provides such a healthy, sunkissed look without looking garish or harsh, and it's a perfect color for me as a NC30. It's a medium, graduating to slightly darker peach-amber color, with goldish ambery frost, but I don't find it overly frosty at all. Like all MAC blushes, it will last forever, but if I ever ran out, I would definitely get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by pimmy5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this blush!, it's my 1st Mac as i wanted to find an alternative to Benfit Dallas as i was allergic to it and the SA suggested that i tried this, we did swatches and this one had to closest match, however when wear it it's a totally different colour, it's peach, the colour shows on my skin very well and makes me have that 'glow' which i have, i thought the frost was going to make my pores and imperfections stand out but it totally didn't. I love this specially the price, not too expensive for a good quality blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

Margin is the blush I reach for most often year-round. I use it very lightly on my fair skin -- it looks natural and gives my cheeks a slight glow. I have no problem with the packaging, I like the simple pot with the see-through lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by justynae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush. It's possibly the only MAC product I would ever repurchase. I have come to dislike the brand, but I trust their blushes. This is a great color on my olive skin, and goes great with dark hair and brown eyes. I wanted to go for a pink but this shade was recommended instead. I thought I didn't like it in the store because too much was applied when I tested it, but I loved it after. You can really control how much you want to apply. You can have it sheer and look sun-kissed (for this, I put it on my chin, too), or really make the hollows of your cheeks stand out by putting more. I don't notice the frost all that much, which I think is a good thing. I find that it's a shade that really stands out from the others. It's almost half blush-half bronzer!