October 25, 2014 | 1833 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by dremay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC blush thanks to a MAC SA. I was like "I need a blush." And she said, "Margin would look great on you." I took her word for it. Back then (late 90s) I wasn't appreciative enough of peachy/coral blushes..I was more into the normal pink or magenta ones. I did use it but never really liked it then. I managed to hit the pan and decided to throw the rest away (I sadly didn't know about B2M then either). Ten years later I had to buy this during the Friends and Family sale (got it for $13.50 USD). It's a tad like Springsheen with NO pink. It is a frost so there's more noticeable sparkle than sheertone shimmer blushes. I really like wearing Margin if I'm wearing purples or pinks on my eyes. I'm glad I bought it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by akhan21

tried this for the first time today and i LOVED IT! only problem it didnt stay on long! had 2 re apply twice in the day which was quiet surprising as MAC products stay on quiet a long time... still loving the colour !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by martaalexandrino

This was my first mac blush. The MA recommends me this one. In my skin is like a prinkish color with some glow. I love this with a smokey eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by shaymprince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the 2 products I have ever hit pan on. Its a pretty glowy, bronzy, peachy color. On my warm skintone nc45, it can be used as a subtle blush, or the way i love to use it is as a highlighter, around eyes and cheekbones. Formula, packaging, and price is also great! Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 1:24:00 AM More reviews by LaBellaLisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Margin is a must have for any NC20/25's out there. This blush makes my face glow, it's the perfect warm/bronzy/peachy blush. Doesn't look muddy on me at all, and looks gorgeous with Soft and Gentle MSF as a cheek highlight. HG status for sure!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Margin is amazing! I thought sunbasque was my new fave,but this may top that spot! Im nw15,and used to wear plum foolery,pinks,etc.bc I found too many bronzers were harsh or muddied up on my skin.I love the warmth + glow these 2 blushes give me.It gives me a pop of color but still looks healthy and a nice bronzy glow.Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by JeanetteLynn

This is my all-time favorite powder blush. I bought it a little over a year ago and use it nearly every day but have barely made a dent in it. I had intended to purchase a more peachy-coral color and was totally unimpressed with the way it looked until the MAC lady put it on my face. It's the only blush I've ever found that can double as a bronzer. When I'm feeling really pale and blah, I just dust a little all over my face and it looks fantastic. Also, I always wear it if I'm going to be photographed--the color is very photogenic! If I ever actually use it up, I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by evakser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! This is a peachier version of NARS Orgasm - Orgasm is a little more coral. Margin lights up my whole face! Lovely! I was planning on buying Sunbasque, but my local counter was out of stock, so I got this instead. Glad I got Margin but I may still get Sunbasque as well!
Very pigmented (unlike NARS Orgasm), so I use a skunk brush (MAC 187) to avoid using too much. Does not go muddy on me. The shimmer brightens up my face and gives me a glow. Looks great when I have a bit of a tan. For reference, I'm an NC/NW 25ish right now with a light tan. Beautiful blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OH MARGIN! HOW I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU! I HAVE VERY OLIVE SKIN AND WHILE I WAS PREGNANT I LOOKED SO SALLOW, THIS MADE ME LOOK LIKE A NEW WOMAN! PEOPLE ALWAYS TOLD ME I WAS GLOWING, BUT IT WASN'T THE PREGNANCY IT WAS MARGIN! IT IS THE PERFECT SHADE TO GIVE YOU A NATURAL GLOW AND A GREAT SUBSITUTE IF YOU FIND MOST BRONZERS UNNATURAL. I LIKE TO USE THE STIPPLING BRUSH WITH IT (ACTUALLY, ALL MY BLUSHES) TO REALLY GIVE A SOFT DISFUSSED COLOR. TRY IT, IT WILL BE LOVE, TRUST ME!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Nova_Baby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like to use Margin as bronzer to contour my cheeks. It is a gorgeous, shimmery bronze, but I have to be careful about how much I apply or it can make my pale face look dirty. This has a great texture and finish. I would repurchase!

Click "continued" for picture.

continued >>