Dior Diorskin Airflash

3.9

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

on 9/21/2012 6:00:00 AM

i'm in LOOOVE with this foundation. i never considered even trying it before i went into the dior counter one day actually to try the forever liquid foundation. i was wearing Estee Lauder DL, but i no longer was able to find the correct color and remembering that dior had more options for undertones, i decided to pay them a visit and OH BOY am i glad i did!! (:
i was always under the impression that this foundation had very sheer/light coverage (maybe that's what i was told before?), but the MUA at the Dior counter proved me wrong and i love him for it!! he told me the trick is to use it with a brush to get full coverage, which i have the Dior flat kabuki brush and it's just pure awesome with the Airflash.

this stuff is transfer proof, sweat proof, and you don't feel like you're wearing anything and i MEAN it when i say that. i've tried sooo many different foundations - liquid, powder, MMU, etc. i even had someone tell me that my skin looks like it got 10x better (she didn't know i was wearing foundation).

the price is of course a downfall at $62+tax USD AND with the way i was using it, it barely lasted me 1 1/2 months ):
i actually went back to the dior counter to resupply and also got the Nude gel foundation to wear under for more coverage just so i can make the Airflash last longer. The both of them together looked A-M-AZING! (: i looked so flawless and airbrushed it was ridiculous!!
i do wish it was a bit more wallet friendly, but it IS Dior and i'm always willing to shell out the bucks for anything that works for me so well <33

if you can afford it, i would highly recommend it. you'll fall in love!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Befor my TEMPTU I tried the Airflash. After reading several reviews on this website I was sold. I thought this would be the solution for my foundation problems. Nope.

First off this stuff is expensive. I don't mind spending a bit of money on cosmetics but the price/amount of product you get, it's not worth it.

Secondly, the coverage is ok. It really dried out my skin and because of the lack of shades my face was noticeable lighter than the rest of my body.

Lastly, I felt like I was wearing a mask. I hated it.

The best thing about this foundation was that it lasted. I was in the Vegas heat for hours and it STAYED on. Granted I did have a primer and a makeup setter.

My advice, if you are looking for an airbrush system, splurge and get the TEMPTU!

on 8/9/2012 3:23:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE this foundation! It is truly revolutionary. I apply it onto Dior flat top foundation brush after shaking it a few times and then apply it directly to the skin. The application and bottle reminds me of dry shampoo. This foundation leaves a beautiful flawless finish on my skin and has decent coverage. Unfortunately, this is the most expensive foundation I own and I just cannot justify spending another $60 or so on another bottle. But I will continue to use the rest of this bottle and enjoy beautiful flawless skin. Be careful not to get it on your clothing or hair!

on 8/1/2012 8:31:00 PM

The Gold Standard of spray ons. I still can't get over the price. I guess I will have to when I run out. It is excellent. I do like the brush for using on some melasma spots.

on 8/1/2012 12:49:00 AM

I just bought this, but for the life of me can't understand why one would use a makeup brush to apply it. I sprayed in the Z motion once (closed my eyes) looked into the mirror and could not believe my eyes. I blended what need to be blended with my fingers. My face was flawless. Unbelievable. I'm still in shock that I had a face with full coverage in a matter of seconds. My diamond studs were covered with makeup, so next time I'll be careful. It's 4 hours later and my face still looks flawless. Time will tell if I still feel this way after using it more often.

I really don't see the purpose of using a brush, that would completely defeat the purpose of the foundation!

on 6/3/2012 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this at Sephora one day as I was searching for a new foundation. I was intrigued by the spray-on application. I liked this, but ended up returning it because I felt it was too harsh for everyday wear and too expensive just to keep around. Pros: easy, fast and fun to apply; good, flawless-looking coverage; color matched well. Cons: seemed drying and clogged my pores; nozzle seemed faulty beginning with first application. I removed one Louie for price and one for the nozzle, which I felt was prone to clogging or breaking.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is without question the HG of Foundations... And I should know! Quick "z" spray over primer, use a wet sponge to touch up around eye area - and WA-LA you have a perfect canvas! LOVE this and have used steadily since finding. Expensive - yes... But well worth it. LOVE LOVE LOVE 💗

on 3/20/2012 2:27:00 AM

This product has been my saving grace on so many occasions! I swear this foundation works wonders. Whenever I'm hating my skin and don't even want to go out, I put this on within 10 minutes and my face is F L A W L E S S. I get compliments all the time with this stuff. I definitely wouldn't recommend for everyday wear, just because it does feel a little heavy and might break you out, but you NEED this stuff for a night out. I'm on my 4th can, and counting :)

on 3/18/2012 8:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Another Dior favorite foundation. I also use the Dior Forever Flawless Perfection (030). I reserve the Airflash (300 Beige) for occasional wear, as I have several other foundations that I can alternate, including the FFP.

Pros:
Flawless finish
Long-lasting (especially considering my very oily skin)
Easy to apply/blend

Cons:
Price

on 3/13/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product worked well for my sensitive skin, but it just doesn't work for me overall. My skin looked dewey, but the color didn't last long throughout my busy day. I liked the lightness of the product, so if you're looking for light coverage, this is for you. The spray bottle was interesting, but I felt that it eventually got sticky and didn't spray much out in one spray. I never sprayed it directly onto my face either, but on a brush or clean plate. Aside from those details, the price is way out of my budget.

Video Reviews & Tutorials