Annick Goutal Ce Soir Ou Jamais

3.7

on 9/14/2002 11:51:00 PM

This is my favorite AG fragrance created while Annick was still alive. A true Turkish rose in all its poignant, fleeting beauty, accented with a fresh pear note.

on 8/7/2002 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really adore this scent. It's the first rose scent that I love, and develops well on my skin. What can I say? Finally found my signature scent. And what a name..."Tonight or Never".

on 5/2/2002 1:55:00 PM

A divided verdict on this one: top notes are as pretty as any perfume I've tried, but dry-down (at least on me) is too powdery and ultimately, to this nose, unpleasant. I will say, however, that it gets my vote for best perfume name of all time!

on 4/8/2002 11:58:00 AM

This is my favorite AG fragrance and the last one she created before she died. A beautiful fruity rose that can be a tad heady...recommend you forego the EDP and stick with the EDT on this one. Outrageously expensive like all AG scents, but natural and long-wearing too.

on 3/29/2002 4:25:00 PM

Sorry, but this is still a bit too in-your-face- rose-y for me. It's not as "old lady" smelling as most rose fragrances, but it's just not complex enough for me.

on 2/10/2002 9:20:00 PM

Goutal's desription of this lovely rose fragrance:
"Fresh, sparkling, romantic, spicy, mysterious, Tonight or Never, the unrevealed fragrance;rose- jasmine-ambrette.
Fresh, sensual, feminine,
the unrevealed fragrance.
An infinitely secret whisper, a tender and irresistible proposition, the subtle blend of sensual and enveloping notes. The Turkish rose enhanced by various flowers and plants leaves a fresh, intoxicating scent on the skin. The greatest audacity: an invitation to love." Ce Soir Ou Jamais, offered in a bottle of molten glass polished and repolished like in the old time, soft at the eye and the touch, made by Annick Goutal, as precious as a master piece.
This is not nearly as rich and full bodied as the Rose Absolue. It is lighter, but still a lovely fresh rose fragrance and I like this one a lot. It may be a little easier to wear than Absolue for those of you that are not crazy about a heavier, single note rose fragrance.

on 12/12/2001 9:21:00 AM

This is lovely.
Turkish rose and some kind of smoky, deep note I can't pinpoint.

Very nice for evening or winter.

Feminine without being overly floral.

Popular Fragrances