TiGi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

2.8

Aqua (Water) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polyquaternium-10, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Limonene, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

on 1/11/2003 6:57:00 PM

Had to edit this one as well-I don't like this line at all (the moisture line). It weighs down my hair like crazy (fine but color treated) and makes it flat. I won't buy this again.

on 12/23/2002 11:57:00 AM

I have to say, I love this shampoo. I just recently was recommended to use it due to the cold weather on the east coast, and my hair/scalp drying out. I love this stuff. Makes my hair feel super silky, shiny & soft!
It was only $7.95 for the container I bought, which I consider cheap, the shampoo I use to get was $10!

on 10/13/2002 6:56:00 PM

Moisture Maniac shampoo & conditioner just didn't work very well for my baby fine hair. I'm giving it a "3" though because they were great for my stepson who has dry, coarse hair. I prefer the Self Absorbed shampoo & conditioner for my hair.

on 7/17/2002 6:06:00 PM

I'll pass on this. It didn't do anything good for my hair-- left it clumpy and greasy. The Moisture Maniac conditioner is terrific, however.

on 7/16/2002 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have dry, color treated hair and I thought this didn't add much moisture to my dry ends. It smells nice but is very expensive for minimal results.

on 6/12/2002 10:50:00 AM

I have to disagree with the other reviewers. I love this shampoo. Nothing else makes my hair feel so great.

on 4/5/2002 10:07:00 PM

A big letdown - Moisture Maniac shampoo smells great, but there is nothing else redeeming about this product. Left my hair feeling dry, wiry and tangly; I experienced none of the smoothness and snarlessness claimed on the back of the bottle. Wouldn't reccommend this product to anyone with dry, coarse, or chemically treated hair. It only exacerbates the problem!

on 12/11/2001 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

As someone with a lot of thick, fine curly hair, I am always trying to find something to make it softer and smoother. This, however, is NOT it. My hair was more strawlike AFTER I used it than before!

Popular Shampoos