October 25, 2014 | 1748 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Dawn71675

Had to edit this one as well-I don't like this line at all (the moisture line). It weighs down my hair like crazy (fine but color treated) and makes it flat. I won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 11:57:00 AM More reviews by gsxrgirl

I have to say, I love this shampoo. I just recently was recommended to use it due to the cold weather on the east coast, and my hair/scalp drying out. I love this stuff. Makes my hair feel super silky, shiny & soft!
It was only $7.95 for the container I bought, which I consider cheap, the shampoo I use to get was $10!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2002 6:56:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Moisture Maniac shampoo & conditioner just didn't work very well for my baby fine hair. I'm giving it a "3" though because they were great for my stepson who has dry, coarse hair. I prefer the Self Absorbed shampoo & conditioner for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2002 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fort

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll pass on this. It didn't do anything good for my hair-- left it clumpy and greasy. The Moisture Maniac conditioner is terrific, however.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 12:28:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have dry, color treated hair and I thought this didn't add much moisture to my dry ends. It smells nice but is very expensive for minimal results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2002 10:50:00 AM More reviews by web1diva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to disagree with the other reviewers. I love this shampoo. Nothing else makes my hair feel so great.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2002 10:07:00 PM More reviews by litluv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A big letdown - Moisture Maniac shampoo smells great, but there is nothing else redeeming about this product. Left my hair feeling dry, wiry and tangly; I experienced none of the smoothness and snarlessness claimed on the back of the bottle. Wouldn't reccommend this product to anyone with dry, coarse, or chemically treated hair. It only exacerbates the problem!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2001 2:36:00 PM More reviews by piscesrising

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As someone with a lot of thick, fine curly hair, I am always trying to find something to make it softer and smoother. This, however, is NOT it. My hair was more strawlike AFTER I used it than before!