Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

3.9

AQUA (WATER) . PARAFFIN . STEARIC ACID . CERA CARNAUBA . TRIETHANOLAMINE . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS . NYLON-12 . STEARYL STEARATE . PHENOXYETHANOL . HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE . EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX . DIMETHICONE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER . PANTHENOL . VP/ EICOSENE COPOLYMER . BEHENIC ACID . SORBITAN STEARATE . PEG-40 STEARATE . ALGAE EXTRACT . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) . CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) . SILICA . 3YY07-1 . ]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really enjoy using this mascara, it volumises, is super pigmented (I got shade 1, which is really black) and lengthens great. It can clump if you put too much on, 3 coats max, but most mascaras do. I wouldn't say my eyelashes looked fake, but they certainly looked more fanned out and longer, which looked great however I think other CHEAPER mascaras do the same/better effect so therefore imo, this is way overpriced, I got this in Spain for 23 euros, which is my most expensive mascara however it is not my favourite although it is good and I enjoy using it, it's just nothing special. HG mascara is 'Benefit They're Real!', would recommend that over this and it's cheaper too. I love the packaging of ysl, it feels and looks expensive, I also like the brush too, it's straight and picks up a lot of product so coats lashes great, mmm..gold ysl tube! fancy. I like this mascara, and will continue using it until it dries up, however I wouldn't repurchase due to it being way overpriced, and the Benefit mascara blows this out of the water.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I loved this mascara...back when I had permed eyelashes. I'm sure it'll do wonders for gals blessed with naturally curled lashes, but once my perm wore off and I had to curl my lashes again this mascara made them fall flat in 3 minutes. Not only that, the original chemical smell got even worse as time passed, so much that my eyes would burn and water after wearing for an hour (and this was about a month after I first opened it). Maybe I just got a bad one? Which leaves one lippie for the gorgeous, heavy packaging; made me happy to use it even though it's a fingerprint magnet.

on 3/27/2012 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Great mascara! Gives good volume and lengthens a lottt! I wouldnt say it looks like fake eyelashes though, as the name says (but then, I have so few and thin eyelashes that for a mascara to do it, would be a miracle). No clumping too.
The only downsize is that it gets dry a little too fast, I think; after a few months it starts to flake a little. Most high end mascaras last longer to me.

on 3/25/2012 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a great mascara, I've been finnishing 3 bottles in my young life and I love how it build-up my lashes and how curvy they got. Also the smell was nice.
The problems I experienced though was that the bottle dried out very quickly compared to other mascaras, it became dry just after 2 months of daily usage. Normally I can use a mascara 3-4 months until it dries out, but not YSL. I now changed to Lancome hypnose because its the same effects, but the bottle lasts longer

on 3/25/2012 10:35:00 AM

I love this mascara!it makes my lashes long, thick ,and curly.It stay for all day without fall or dring my lashes.it's just a little bit hard to take off without a oily remover

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Please beware. I used to love this product but it has been found to be highly toxic, sorry. Please read the excellent research on this link before deciding. (The website is also good for checking out the safety of all products and ingredients.)

on 3/18/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This used to be my HG mascara, until Lancomes Doll Lashes came along. Sorry YSL. The great thing about Faux Cils is that it gives dark, lustrous, volumised lashes. The bad thing is, Doll Lashes can do the same without breaking the bank too much. I loved Faux Cils, but removal was always a problem, and eventually, my lashes actually started falling out while removing it. I could only get it off with an oil based product, and endless rubbing, and even then I would wake up in the morning with it under my eyes! It was a good run though, i went through two tubes, and each lasted a sinfully long time. It smells beautiful, though, fresh roses.

on 3/12/2012 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First of all this mascara wear off after a couple of hours in the upper lid of the eye also it dries out very fast after twenty days is dry as the desert inside the tube.
It does deliver and it can give false lash effect but in my opnion it doesn't worth it.
It has more cons than pros.
There are much cheaper mascaras out there that do the same job and they don't dry as fast as a nail polish in your nails.

This mascara does its job! The lashes won't get hard and stiff like they do with cheaper mascaras and also there are noooooo mascara chunks!
I am really pleased with this mascara!

on 3/2/2012 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great! But it did smudge a bit under my eyes at the end of the day. It can be layered without getting spider lashes. My lashes didnt get enough volume but its a great everyday mascara..
It dried out fast so I wont purchase again, its not worth the price

Popular Mascaras