October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by biker

Got a 3pc. giftset of this and....yep you guessed it I LOVE, LOVE it!! Smells awesome. Very similar to D&G Light Blue, price is cheaper in my opinion! Very uplifting and a good mood booster. This is a favorite of mine for spring/summer. Citrusy at first then the drydown is cedar. Will always have this in my fragrance wardrobe!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ChristiAnne1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this!!! My signature scent!! It smells very similar to D & G's Light Blue, but I think I Love Love is MUCH better!! I used to wear Light Blue all the time for years, but now I've switched. It's a sunny and happy fragrance that makes everyone ask "What are you wearing?". It's so fresh and energizing, I wear it year round.
It's a little bit cheaper than Light Blue as well.
The only problem I have is the packaging. I cannot stand that orange cap that never stays on!! Other than that, absolutely perfect!!!
I will continue to repurchase this one over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Smeeganses

I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!!! It smells so good I can't stop sniffing myself all day. Very bright and citrusy and puts me in a great mood. Plus the bottle is cute. I don't see why anyone would think it's ugly. But I love bright colors and interesting shapes. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by eunhei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite! It has a very nice smell and is not overbearing at all. It lasts pretty much the entire day. When I first smelled this as a sample, I knew that I had to get it. I just loved it right away. This is the perfume I was wearing when I first met my fiance and to this day (2 years later) it still drives him crazy. It comes in a very cute bottle and isnt too expensive. This is a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

UPDATE: Palmolive's body wash in Happyful is a dead ringer of this fragrance! Woot.
Yep, cliche i know, but I lurveee i love love too! Gorgeous gorgeous happy bright good enough to eat scent! Not great on describng scents but this one immediately makes me feel awake and just makes my day! Staple for sure when i want a pick me up and a lovely bright YUMMY scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by frozen_rain

I Love "I Love Love"! ;-) This is probably my favorite scent I have tried! Everytime I wear this, guy I know says I smelled "so yummy" and several other people have complimented me on the smell. This is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy! My only complaint (minor) would be its lasting power. But the end of the day, it has definitely not as powerful.
On a positive note, this is one of few fragrances that doesn't give me a headache --thank God. Oh, and the packaging is so unique! I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2008 8:30:00 AM More reviews by schumaster

I just finished my bottle of this....i quite like it, but not enough to buy a new bottle since i own quite a lot of similar scents and there are new perfume out there that i'd love to try :p

to me, it lasted very long...the whole day, actually....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this fragrance - it has such a zingy, citrus-y, tangy punch to it - I love the cute bottle; although not sophisticated-looking, it is original and matches the mood of the scent. My only complaint is poor lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by JayBay714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm on my 2nd bottle. This is one of my top 5 fave perfumes! It reminds me alot of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue if you know that scent. It's a nice clean and citrusy smell in my opinion and the price is very reasonable. I just got a big bottle for $30!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 2:33:00 AM More reviews by amberexic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on my second bottle, I LOVEEEEE this perfume!
I was shopping for D&G's Light Blue but I was alittle put off by the price and someone mentioned this perfume and I loved it!
I bought mine at CVS for much cheaper than a dept store.. Kohl's also has it.