April 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2008 8:30:00 AM More reviews by schumaster

I just finished my bottle of this....i quite like it, but not enough to buy a new bottle since i own quite a lot of similar scents and there are new perfume out there that i'd love to try :p

to me, it lasted very long...the whole day, actually....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this fragrance - it has such a zingy, citrus-y, tangy punch to it - I love the cute bottle; although not sophisticated-looking, it is original and matches the mood of the scent. My only complaint is poor lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by JayBay714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm on my 2nd bottle. This is one of my top 5 fave perfumes! It reminds me alot of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue if you know that scent. It's a nice clean and citrusy smell in my opinion and the price is very reasonable. I just got a big bottle for $30!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 2:33:00 AM More reviews by amberexic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on my second bottle, I LOVEEEEE this perfume!
I was shopping for D&G's Light Blue but I was alittle put off by the price and someone mentioned this perfume and I loved it!
I bought mine at CVS for much cheaper than a dept store.. Kohl's also has it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by pussytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

bleh. smells nice, but not something you want your body to smell like. too citrusy/old lady-ish for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 1:45:00 AM More reviews by tweezerhappy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love this scent!!! Basically, D & G Light Blue is also one of my favorites, however it smells really strong on me. I find that this one is better because the citrus notes are more evident or more present on my skin. The packaging is kinda weird and I think it's kinda hard to find, so I hope this won't d/c.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2007 2:32:00 PM More reviews by StarCrossed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, this is nice. I have a small sample of this, and it's very citrusy and adorable, but has that kick that I can't put my finger on... I'd wear this on unbearably hot summer days. Then again, I might not since it is a tad strong. I would buy it, though, if I ever get the chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by sugar_heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best perfumes i've ever bought. i've stuck with this for a good few years, I love wearing it when its coming into the summer, It smells of tangerines and grapefruits so fresh!. My boyfriend goes crazy when i wear this and always says i smell gorgeous. A few people have asked me if im wearing light blue but i think this one is a whole load better than that.

I usually dont wear this in winter as i find the really citrusy scents dont work at this time of year in winter i tend to wear something a little more spicy. So round about march i'll bring this one back out. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great bottle. Love the scent, very fresh and clean and citrusy. If you like citrus scents try this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JennifeRx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice fragrance and I love the bottle. It does smell strikingly similar to D&G Light Blue. I love that initial citrusy blast. It's so energizing and refreshing. This and Light Blue both dry down like incense on my skin. It has great lasting power. I use vanilla lotion to soften the incense dry down. I Love Love is not as pricey as Light Blue, so that's a definite plus.