July 29, 2014 | 1221 users online

Sunscreen - Clarins - UV PLUS Protective Day Screen SPF 40

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by sarahyamada1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very small bottle, like that there is a little ball so when you shake it will be mixed well. I like that it dries quickly-matte and has high full range SPF. I don't like that sometimes, not sure if it is my moisterizer-philosophy Hope in a jar, but when I pat on my SPF, it will pill up on my face causing white residue...maybe I need to let the moisterizer dry longer? Anyway, it is a great, travel friendly product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ThreeLeaves

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first suncreen that didn't break out my face and has a superhigh spf. Also it makes a great base under my makeup in the summertime, gives my foundation a nicer finish. Pricey and a very tiny bottle but you don't need much to cover your entire face and neck and I don't use this year round so I may be able to make this last for a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 3:28:00 AM More reviews by blrguy83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well suited for combination skin.Gives a matt finish..It has not broken me out my acne prone skin .100 % mineral sunscreen which is ideal for sensitive skin.Very Expensive but the bottle last longer since only a small amount has to be applied.I m satisfied with the protection it offers.Excellent product from Clarins.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this stuff. I am obsessed with taking care of my skin so for a long time I would wear sunscreen and just deal with disgusting oil and breakouts during the summer. Then I got a free sample of this and I've been using it ever since. It goes on so light that I barely even feel it. It has never made me breakout, and it does its job. Also, it blocks both UVA and UVB.

The price is kind of high for a small bottle but it really lasts a long time. This is the best sunscreen I've come across.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2007 3:14:00 AM More reviews by reismione

Been using this for a while. 50% done with the bottle. It's watery and easy to spread on the skin. So far, it has not broken my skin out. However, I did notice that there were some sediments that were not dissolved when I used the product today. I wonder if it has got to do with the place I bought this product. (non-counter shop) :-S

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Pokababy

I've bought 5 bottles, unable to find another as good as this one. It has all features I want for sunscreen: UVA protection, high SPF, gentle, and small enough for flight carry-on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 7:07:00 AM More reviews by gin1tonic

Hands down the best sunscreen invented. I still have yet to try the one from Skinceuticals, which can only be purchased at dermatologist licensed places. This bottle is expensive, but the bigger bottle has lasted me about 6 months now, and I've been using it daily.

Not too shabby. Def worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by imaginative02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

what can i say... best sunblock ever used! light weight, non greasy, most importantly it doesn't leaves a white film on my skin (which alot of sun block in the market does). if u r looking for a sunblock, don't hesitate, this is the one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by LindsAllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really like this one. Although I typically don't love for products I put on my skin to have any smell whatsoever, this one has a really nice light scent that I really enjoy. Anyway. This is a light, non-greasy sunscreen that sinks in quickly, dries matte (but not death-matte) and doesn't break me out. These few, basic requirements - though seemingly simple - are nearly impossible to find in a sunscreen. The only other one I've tried that I've liked as well is the DiorSnow Pure UV one, which is also excellent but somewhat hard to find. This one is definitely worth a try.

EDIT: sadly, this one clogs my pores. doesn't break me out seriously or anything, but clogged pores do get annoying and keep me from wearing this sunscreen, which i otherwise love :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 3:15:00 AM More reviews by clor_84

I really liked this product. Sunscreens normally break me out but I didn't have a problem with this one. At first the smell was too strong for me, but you eventually get used to it. I like the consistency. It's nothing like Clinique's sunscreens which you have to rub into your skin. Comes in a small bottle with a twist cap, but very easy to take with you everywhere and lasts very long. Will be repurchasing.