Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

I like this product even though i don't use it very often. i haven't really experimented much with it in terms of styling but everything i use it, it makes my hair so shiny and bouncy.. i believe it's a very versatile styling product too.. good for those of you who enjoy trying new hairstyles..

Now that's what I'm talking about! This stuff actually does what it says it will. My hair is soft and and gorgeous!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. I have fine/thin hair thats very wavy and frizzes very easily. I use a tiny bit of this on wet hair and then blow dry and flat iron. My hair has nver looked better! It is soft and smooth all day long. I've had the same bottle for over a year but I will definitely re-buy when it runs out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just used this today and my hair is SO silky. I have also used Paul Mitchell Quick Slip and this makes my hair just a bit more silky. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Tried this out and my blowout never looked better. Very lightweight lotion. The style lasted 5 days. However, by the 3rd day, my roots were oily.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this stuff. I use it everyday by the recommendation of my stylist. I notice that my hair feels so much healthier and a lot less frizzy since I have been using it too. It lasts forever! I have been using it for 11 months and I am still on the same bottle. You only need about 1-2 pumps each time. It gives your hair a nice "clean" or "fresh" scent too. This is now a staple of mine! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I don't find this to be the ultimate blow-dry lotion: I find it to be the ultimate blow-dry then flat-iron lotion! I use this and then blow-dry, and although my hair is softer, it's still frizzy. But after I flat-iron, my hair is like silk! I tried to skip this lotion and just blow-dry and iron, but my hair didn't look as shiny and wasn't as soft. So I keep a small tube of this stuff on hand at all times. And I have to say that this is the best-smelling hair product I've ever used. It's so clean-smelling yet a little sweet, too. Love this stuff!

I love this potion, it leaves your hair shiny and healthy looking without weighing it down (I know, someone already told you that, but I think it's worth repeating, for it's true). I also use it when I let my hair air dry

This is my favorite product to use on damp hair before blowdrying straight! It makes my hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. Thanks to Marlena_M for recommending it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought the small 1oz tube of this (and the Redken 12 align) at ULTA to give them a shot because I have been having frizz and flyaway problems lately (I have been blow drying just about every day as opposed to just once a week in the past and the effects of it are really starting to show). I have thick hair thats normal in texture and is a few inches past my shoulders - I use about a quarter-sized amount of this before I blow dry and it does...absolutely nothing. I don't know if maybe I'm not using enough of it but it really doesn't make any difference for me - its as if I didn't use anything at all. I'll try using a little more and see if it helps (if it does, I'll update this). If not, no way I would purchase it again. I do love how it smells though - thats one good thing!
On another note, if anyone has similar problems with their hair (flyaways, frizzies and some breakage as well) I would really really appreciate any and all suggestions on some products that work well for this (just contact me on here). Again, I would appreciate it more than you know - my hair is driving me nuts! lol

Popular Styling Products