Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

OMG. Being the creme/gel blush ho that I am, I can't believe I've waited this long to finally try a BB rouge pot. This one is my first and I'm lovin' it!!! For reference I'm LLL/MMM olive with plummy undertones. I was a little (ok...a lot) skeptical when I first opened the package. The color is so dull and boring in the pot. Really flat and muddy looking. But then you put it on (I use blush brush or fingers) and it just melds to my skin. It's not that glowy blush that tarte or SKA IG's give you, it actually looks like it's your skin that has the color. Like babies and little ones who just have that natural blush thing goin' on. Amazing. I totally agree the color looks so incredibly natural. Texture is sheer and creamy. Glides on really sheer and is totally buildable and blendable. You just can't screw this stuff up. Stays on about 8 hours for me, so if I'm going out after work I definitely need a light touch up, but WHO CARES?!? Totally worth it. Also looks great dabbed on lips with a little balm or gloss over it. Love the packaging. Easy to pack and stack. If this is any indication of how the rest of BB's PR's are, I'm sold and will have to get the whole bunch!

The reviewer who wrote that this blush makes you looks like you're ACTUALLY BLUSHING is absolutely right! Wowie! It just feels like good product---it goes on sheerly and blends easily. I don't know that it lasts as long as I would like it to (I find I apply it more than once throughout the day), but it's definitely a keeper. BTW, this is also intended to double for the lips. Looks great as a nice blush "base coat" color with a swipe of gloss :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this product. I have to admit that it looks decent enough in pictures I've seen of myself wearing it. However, when I look in the mirror, I feel that it is too coppery, and not rose-brown enough. I guess this means that it is slightly warm-toned, and I was expecting it to be cool-toned. I also find it difficult to apply - it doesn't spread as easily as Stila pot rouges do. I think this shade looks better when applied to the cheek bones, rather than to the apples of the cheek. Stila pot rouge in Lotus is still my HG.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This Blush is Amazing and the name describes the color perfectly. It gives you a very natural pop of color that lasts the whole day with out any problems. This is a staple in my bag and i would def repurchase, but I dont see that happening anytime soon because there is so much in the container and you only need a little bit. Its also great to carry in your purse throughout the day just in case you need a little bit of color. Best Cream Blush Ever!

OMG -- another HG blush! For some reason, I swapped away all of my Stila convertible color blushes, but am totally obsessed by this one -- perfect warm rose -- I like to blend it with a foundation brush, then top if with a swipe of my Guerlain meteorites, then a tiny skunk-brush swipe of Laura Mercier Apricot Tinted Face Powder -- gorgeous! If I wear it alone, it's like my natural blush, but kicked up a notch.

I also have the Summer Tan and the dark plum color (I forget it's name???), but Blushed Rose wins, hands down.

Wow! The first blush ever that actually looks like I'm blushing! Compact and convenient, if you haven't tried it, you should! I even use the color on my lips, during my "dressed down" mode. Definitely a winner!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a natural-looking warm pinkish flush on my yellow-toned PPP complexion, and goes very well with my blue eyes and auburn hair. I'm pleased with the way this blush really melds with the skin and looks like a natural glowy and healthy radiance, as though I've just come in from the cold. Normally, I steer clear of anything in the MU world that would be considered "pink", but after reading the reviews here, I thought I couldn't go wrong with this color. Turns out that I would definitely re-purchase this shade, and I like it almost as well as my favorite Pot Rouge in Flushed Pink (*gasp-another pink!* a slightly more intense warm coral/brownish tone, and also happens to be a Limited Edition).

This is the perfect portable multi-use product! I like how I can apply this with fingers or with a brush (I use MAC's foundation brush for this). Goes on sheer and leaves a natural flush to the cheeks.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I keep coming back to this product. I love the cuteness and compact-style of the Stila CC, but the texture of the BB creme blush is more silky and creamy. It goes on smoothly and blends impeccably, which is great for me because I'm not that adept at applying blush. And this color is so perfect -- it's glowy, and natural-looking. Not too brown, not too red, not too pink. It is the epitome of chic to me. And as others have mentioned, unlike most other "multi-use" products, this one is brilliant on the lips as well. Both the color and the texture are super-wearable. This is one of my staples!

I don't know why I haven't discovered pot rouges before now, but I picked this up at CCO on a whim and I'm so glad I did! Blushed Rose is a natural, brownish-rose shade that gives me a really flattering healthy flush. I also like it on my lips, a very natural-sexy stain that makes me look finished but not overdone. The texture of pot rouge is great, very smooth, creamy and easy to apply and blend. It has a drier finish and doesn't have that greasy feel like MAC blushcremes. I definitely want to try more of these.