November 27, 2014 | 1000 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2006 5:41:00 PM More reviews by sammydavis

Wow! The first blush ever that actually looks like I'm blushing! Compact and convenient, if you haven't tried it, you should! I even use the color on my lips, during my "dressed down" mode. Definitely a winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2006 9:31:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a natural-looking warm pinkish flush on my yellow-toned PPP complexion, and goes very well with my blue eyes and auburn hair. I'm pleased with the way this blush really melds with the skin and looks like a natural glowy and healthy radiance, as though I've just come in from the cold. Normally, I steer clear of anything in the MU world that would be considered "pink", but after reading the reviews here, I thought I couldn't go wrong with this color. Turns out that I would definitely re-purchase this shade, and I like it almost as well as my favorite Pot Rouge in Flushed Pink (*gasp-another pink!* a slightly more intense warm coral/brownish tone, and also happens to be a Limited Edition).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 1:00:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

This is the perfect portable multi-use product! I like how I can apply this with fingers or with a brush (I use MAC's foundation brush for this). Goes on sheer and leaves a natural flush to the cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2006 1:08:00 AM More reviews by becks123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I keep coming back to this product. I love the cuteness and compact-style of the Stila CC, but the texture of the BB creme blush is more silky and creamy. It goes on smoothly and blends impeccably, which is great for me because I'm not that adept at applying blush. And this color is so perfect -- it's glowy, and natural-looking. Not too brown, not too red, not too pink. It is the epitome of chic to me. And as others have mentioned, unlike most other "multi-use" products, this one is brilliant on the lips as well. Both the color and the texture are super-wearable. This is one of my staples!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 12:12:00 PM More reviews by monetsgarden

I don't know why I haven't discovered pot rouges before now, but I picked this up at CCO on a whim and I'm so glad I did! Blushed Rose is a natural, brownish-rose shade that gives me a really flattering healthy flush. I also like it on my lips, a very natural-sexy stain that makes me look finished but not overdone. The texture of pot rouge is great, very smooth, creamy and easy to apply and blend. It has a drier finish and doesn't have that greasy feel like MAC blushcremes. I definitely want to try more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by kvs811

I truly love multi-use products and I know that this is very similar to Stila's convertible color, BB's gets thumbs up for the fact that I can use this on my lips without drying them out. This is my favorite color of all the Pot Rouge's because on me its the most natural. A warm pink, I think this shade will flatter most if not all skin tones. If I ever run out, I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 10:50:00 AM More reviews by syeung2

Blushed Rose is a bit deeper in color than Powder Pink - the BB description and swatch of "brown pink" is pretty accurate for the color in the pot. However, on my cheeks (and wrist as a double-check) Blushed Rose is more of a warm bronzed rose, and indistinguishable from (the matte equivalent of) NARS Lovejoy powder blush - weird and unexpected, but looks great. On my lips the color is more like in the pot, very flattering on my pigmented lips, very MLBB. Nice texture, creamy and moist (but not greasy), but sheer and buildable. I prefer to use a foundation brush and lip brush but fingertips work well too. Feels great on lips, not drying. Great multi-use product line from BB. Love the sleek packaging and wide opening.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaH

Beautiful, natural looking color. I wear this on my cheeks almost everyday. I also think it's a very wearable lipcolor as well. I'd definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 7:54:00 PM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pretty flushed color, a toasty rose. I find it similar to pink truffle, but where pink truffle is a reddish toned pink, this has a browned pink tone. I own three pot rouges - obviously pink truffle, coral calypso is the other, now this one. Of the three, this seems a little less creamy, a little more on the sheer side. Blends in real easily to the cheeks, but looks pretty on the lips too. A really natural glowing blush and a pretty mid-tone mocha pink lip. Very nice. I am a LLL, but this doesn't run too dark for me. A real nice choice from the pot rouges, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 7:20:00 AM More reviews by N33e

This is currently my favourite lip colour. I say lip product because it is designed for cheeks and lips, and so far I haven't had the nerve to try it on my acne-prone cheeks (bit too greasy in texture), but on my lips it is a perfect creamy brownie/pink. Most lipticks sink straight into the creases on my dry lips, but this seems to stay looking pretty smooth, and the colour actually makes my teeth look whiter too. I have dark pigmented lips and this has enough coverage to give them a totally different look. I am NC30.