Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 1/21/2007 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This Blush is Amazing and the name describes the color perfectly. It gives you a very natural pop of color that lasts the whole day with out any problems. This is a staple in my bag and i would def repurchase, but I dont see that happening anytime soon because there is so much in the container and you only need a little bit. Its also great to carry in your purse throughout the day just in case you need a little bit of color. Best Cream Blush Ever!

on 8/27/2006 12:26:00 AM

OMG -- another HG blush! For some reason, I swapped away all of my Stila convertible color blushes, but am totally obsessed by this one -- perfect warm rose -- I like to blend it with a foundation brush, then top if with a swipe of my Guerlain meteorites, then a tiny skunk-brush swipe of Laura Mercier Apricot Tinted Face Powder -- gorgeous! If I wear it alone, it's like my natural blush, but kicked up a notch.

I also have the Summer Tan and the dark plum color (I forget it's name???), but Blushed Rose wins, hands down.

on 7/21/2006 5:41:00 PM

Wow! The first blush ever that actually looks like I'm blushing! Compact and convenient, if you haven't tried it, you should! I even use the color on my lips, during my "dressed down" mode. Definitely a winner!

on 7/18/2006 9:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a natural-looking warm pinkish flush on my yellow-toned PPP complexion, and goes very well with my blue eyes and auburn hair. I'm pleased with the way this blush really melds with the skin and looks like a natural glowy and healthy radiance, as though I've just come in from the cold. Normally, I steer clear of anything in the MU world that would be considered "pink", but after reading the reviews here, I thought I couldn't go wrong with this color. Turns out that I would definitely re-purchase this shade, and I like it almost as well as my favorite Pot Rouge in Flushed Pink (*gasp-another pink!* a slightly more intense warm coral/brownish tone, and also happens to be a Limited Edition).

on 6/17/2006 1:00:00 PM

This is the perfect portable multi-use product! I like how I can apply this with fingers or with a brush (I use MAC's foundation brush for this). Goes on sheer and leaves a natural flush to the cheeks.

on 5/25/2006 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I keep coming back to this product. I love the cuteness and compact-style of the Stila CC, but the texture of the BB creme blush is more silky and creamy. It goes on smoothly and blends impeccably, which is great for me because I'm not that adept at applying blush. And this color is so perfect -- it's glowy, and natural-looking. Not too brown, not too red, not too pink. It is the epitome of chic to me. And as others have mentioned, unlike most other "multi-use" products, this one is brilliant on the lips as well. Both the color and the texture are super-wearable. This is one of my staples!

on 5/17/2006 12:12:00 PM

I don't know why I haven't discovered pot rouges before now, but I picked this up at CCO on a whim and I'm so glad I did! Blushed Rose is a natural, brownish-rose shade that gives me a really flattering healthy flush. I also like it on my lips, a very natural-sexy stain that makes me look finished but not overdone. The texture of pot rouge is great, very smooth, creamy and easy to apply and blend. It has a drier finish and doesn't have that greasy feel like MAC blushcremes. I definitely want to try more of these.

on 5/13/2006 10:30:00 AM

I truly love multi-use products and I know that this is very similar to Stila's convertible color, BB's gets thumbs up for the fact that I can use this on my lips without drying them out. This is my favorite color of all the Pot Rouge's because on me its the most natural. A warm pink, I think this shade will flatter most if not all skin tones. If I ever run out, I'll repurchase.

on 4/4/2006 10:50:00 AM

Blushed Rose is a bit deeper in color than Powder Pink - the BB description and swatch of "brown pink" is pretty accurate for the color in the pot. However, on my cheeks (and wrist as a double-check) Blushed Rose is more of a warm bronzed rose, and indistinguishable from (the matte equivalent of) NARS Lovejoy powder blush - weird and unexpected, but looks great. On my lips the color is more like in the pot, very flattering on my pigmented lips, very MLBB. Nice texture, creamy and moist (but not greasy), but sheer and buildable. I prefer to use a foundation brush and lip brush but fingertips work well too. Feels great on lips, not drying. Great multi-use product line from BB. Love the sleek packaging and wide opening.

on 3/26/2006 8:28:00 PM

Beautiful, natural looking color. I wear this on my cheeks almost everyday. I also think it's a very wearable lipcolor as well. I'd definitely repurchase!