December 19, 2014 | 855 users online

Fragrances - Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

I borrowed this from my mom since I got a bit tired with my own perfumes. This is one of the best perfumes that I have ever smelled or put on myself!!! It smells really sweet yet sophisticated and not too overwhelming. And the bottle is soooooo gorgeous! My mom has had it for over 2 years now and it still smells the same as when she got it. Will probably purchase one for myself in the near future. :))

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by sweetlily2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not a person who regularly gets headaches from perfumes or anything scented. I used to work at a perfume counter and never had a problem. THIS, however, never fails to give me a headache. There was a drugstore fragrance a few years ago called Longing that had the same effect and now that I think of it, may have had some of the same notes. I like this fragrance on others, from a distance, but on me, no.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Arik26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Man-repellent hairspray fragrance. Avoid at all costs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. It is sweet, but has an earthy undertone with my body scent that gives it wonderful staying power. I have the parfum, and it is one of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by fergiefergie

Got a sample of the Eau de Parfume with my Sephora order. J'adore is sweet and fruity with florals mixed in. For what it is, it is well blended. But it is too sweet and too fruity for this cowgirl.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to wear this about eight or ten years ago when it first came out, and I really loved it. So did my husband. I received a bottle as a gift, and was very excited. However, it doesn't work for me as well as it used to. This is a fruity floral, and while it used to smell sophisticated and elegant to me, now I find it cloying and irritating. The base notes of J'Adore are Damascus plum, Amaranth wood and blackberry musk. Just typing those words out makes me kind of nauseous, so I guess that explains it. My husband still loves this one me, so I'm going to store the bottle and wait until the summer and give this one more chance. On the positive side, this lasts nearly all day. I will not purchase this for myself, and recommend trying before buying.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by LandersPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After hearing numerous recommendations for the fragrance I am very thankful that I didn't buy this one online without having smelled it on my skin first!! I sprayed a small amount (only half the spritz made it onto my wrist) and had a massive headache by the time I reached my truck in the parking lot. That one squirt made me want to swear off anything scented for the rest of the day. The scent was anything but "girly" in my opinion. It smelled like an elderly lady who had bathed in a unpleasant scent to everyone's nose but her own. Maybe I'll like this ten years down the road, but for now it's way too floral and overwhelming for myself. I'm pretty picky about perfume, but I rarely hate one the way I do this. It's a shame because I absolutely love the commercial and almost all other Dior products!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by MariaBraun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews and having heard raves about this fragrance I decided to give it a try the other day at a fragrance counter of a department store. I couldn't wait to wash it off my skin. I literally thought I was going to be sick. What a revolting fragrance that smells like a disgusting flowery air freshener that I wouldn't even use in the toilet. Really cheap and trashy. Something that you would expect to buy in the street for a 2. How Dior could have come up with this junk is beyond me. Avoid like a plague.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite perfume. It is a beautiful scent, elegant and very feminine. It lasts maybe about 4-5 hours on me, but definitely not the whole day. I love it but because it doesn't last all day on me, I only wear it for special days.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by zowye2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this fragrance for my undergraduate graduation. You something to remember the day and what a better way to remember a day with a fragrance like J'adore. Smells feminine and luxe. What I do not like of this fragrance is the staying power of it. Is has a good punch of floral notes like rose, orchid and Champaca Flowers with a Mandarin touch. As the hours pass it dries softer and softer leaving the skin with some slight floral notes bathed in what it seems to be champagne scent.

Edit: I like the scent but I do not think is worth the money if it does not have a good staying power on my skin.

I use this fragrance during special occasions because on how it stays in my skin. And I tried to use during nightime.