August 27, 2014 | 1702 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by dcampa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

fabulous eyeliner for lining the lower waterline! it never runs but does fade over time unfortunately. its such a lovely product though. however! i hav had incidents where the product has fallen out of its retractable tube...stupid packaging...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I don't really like the twist mechanism, as the eyeliner tends to snap off easily. It has a drier formula and fails to stay on my water line. I will not be repurchasing. I had to run the eye liner on my inner rims a couple of times to get a dark line.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for a fine ,cheap retractable eyeliner pencil for my waterline and caught up with this one....It's an OK pencil as in Staying in Waterline for at least a few hrs ( 2- 4 hrs after setting it with an eyeshadow and powder under the eyes) and Considering the Price...

It's richly pigmented and creamy textured .So just one or two draws would make the perfect line...

Excellent for tightlining and Upperlid .

But since I've got the two opposites on my eyes , Nothing would stay put on my lower waterline for more than 4 hrs even my fav MILANI Liquif'eye and Anything would stay put for an entire day on my upperlid even the Palladio pencil which cost around $ 2 , this one runs down from my waterline after 3 hrs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by candiello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm actually quite a fan of this product. For an eyeliner of this price, I find that it stays on all day, rather like a liquid liner when applied to the top lashline. I do set it with powder before applying mascara though, perhaps this is why I find it lasts so long. The crayon is slightly annoying to use though, very rarely do I get a clean line, especially when I'm rushing to get to work. However, I would recommend it to someone who wants a long-lasting liner at a reasonable (well not so reasonable now that it's gone up) price. And I'll probably continue buying it until someone tells me they know of something better that won't break the bank.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this eyeliner. As soon as I went to use it, it crumbled twice and left a jagged edge. I decided only to use it along my waterline and use a different eyeliner on my eyes. It worked OK on the waterline which is why I gave it 2 lippies. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

There seem to be a lot of negative reviews, but I like this product. I use this eyeliner when I know I will be sweating or possibly getting splashed with water, that sort of thing. I wear it not on my waterline, but directly in my lash line just to make my lashes look fuller. It won't hold a line crisply. Most of the time I very lightly smudge it for a softer effect. But, after a long day it doesn't end up all over my lids or face like other eyeliners will. I've even tried showering with it on just to what would happen. Same result. That's why I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by sparksflylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very runny, drippy eyeliner. Almost like using a cheap marker. I bought this in the 'expresso' shade and it went on like black, which does not look good on me. Unfortunately, I cannot return because I threw away the receipt :/

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

went on smooth, nice pigmentation.

and smudged unstoppably on me :(

will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by kcross90

I've tried a lot of eyeliner in my life as it's my favorite type of cosmetic, and this is probably one of the worst I've ever tried. It was inexpensive at less than $7 and has the bonus of being self-sharpening (you twist the end to make more come out), but that's probably the only good thing about this eyeliner.

Application was difficult. It didn't go on even and simply would not smooth on over my upper lash line. After complaining to a friend I decided to try it again, this time along my lower lash line and it started to crumble! I'm SO glad I didn't try using it on my waterline because that would've ended with pain!! Maybelline usually isn't so bad but this particular product is just no good. I'm going back to the drug store tomorrow to get something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Jacabus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think it's that bad for a drugstore waterproof eyeliner. I've yet to find one that's from the drugstore and at a reasonable price. It wears on the waterline okay, maybe for four or five hours for me. If I set it with a black matte eyeshadow, it wears an hour or two longer. I do find that I have to reapply to my outer waterline more than my inner one, for some reason. It's dark and doesn't smudge that well, and if you only retract a little bit out of the tube, it won't break off like I've been seeing a few people complaining about. It's not that bad. I probably won't repurchase it, only because I want to see if I can find a better drugstore waterproof eyeliner.