April 17, 2014 | 999 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by candiello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm actually quite a fan of this product. For an eyeliner of this price, I find that it stays on all day, rather like a liquid liner when applied to the top lashline. I do set it with powder before applying mascara though, perhaps this is why I find it lasts so long. The crayon is slightly annoying to use though, very rarely do I get a clean line, especially when I'm rushing to get to work. However, I would recommend it to someone who wants a long-lasting liner at a reasonable (well not so reasonable now that it's gone up) price. And I'll probably continue buying it until someone tells me they know of something better that won't break the bank.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this eyeliner. As soon as I went to use it, it crumbled twice and left a jagged edge. I decided only to use it along my waterline and use a different eyeliner on my eyes. It worked OK on the waterline which is why I gave it 2 lippies. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

There seem to be a lot of negative reviews, but I like this product. I use this eyeliner when I know I will be sweating or possibly getting splashed with water, that sort of thing. I wear it not on my waterline, but directly in my lash line just to make my lashes look fuller. It won't hold a line crisply. Most of the time I very lightly smudge it for a softer effect. But, after a long day it doesn't end up all over my lids or face like other eyeliners will. I've even tried showering with it on just to what would happen. Same result. That's why I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by sparksflylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very runny, drippy eyeliner. Almost like using a cheap marker. I bought this in the 'expresso' shade and it went on like black, which does not look good on me. Unfortunately, I cannot return because I threw away the receipt :/

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

went on smooth, nice pigmentation.

and smudged unstoppably on me :(

will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by kcross90

I've tried a lot of eyeliner in my life as it's my favorite type of cosmetic, and this is probably one of the worst I've ever tried. It was inexpensive at less than $7 and has the bonus of being self-sharpening (you twist the end to make more come out), but that's probably the only good thing about this eyeliner.

Application was difficult. It didn't go on even and simply would not smooth on over my upper lash line. After complaining to a friend I decided to try it again, this time along my lower lash line and it started to crumble! I'm SO glad I didn't try using it on my waterline because that would've ended with pain!! Maybelline usually isn't so bad but this particular product is just no good. I'm going back to the drug store tomorrow to get something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Jacabus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think it's that bad for a drugstore waterproof eyeliner. I've yet to find one that's from the drugstore and at a reasonable price. It wears on the waterline okay, maybe for four or five hours for me. If I set it with a black matte eyeshadow, it wears an hour or two longer. I do find that I have to reapply to my outer waterline more than my inner one, for some reason. It's dark and doesn't smudge that well, and if you only retract a little bit out of the tube, it won't break off like I've been seeing a few people complaining about. It's not that bad. I probably won't repurchase it, only because I want to see if I can find a better drugstore waterproof eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by mcg7

I'm shocked at the poor quality of this product! It lasted me TWO DAYS because huge chunks kept breaking and falling off at the lightest touch on my eyelid. Seriously, Maybelline?? Seriously??? BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK! Just awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by pinkdaisies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for a while now, making many re-purchases. Though it's mostly because I can't seem to find anything better for a reasonable price. I've purchased this in Onyx and I find the actual colour stays genuine to its label. As many other reviews have said, this eyeliner does smudge quite easily but I've grown accustomed to being very cautious when my eye is itchy and I feel the need to scratch/rub. I will complain to say that it looses its freshly-applied look very easily, when I'm at school my makeup looks fantastic when I first arrive to class and I notice once lunch hour hits, the eyeliner isn't looking quite as sharp as it did earlier on in the day. The eyeliner isn't as bold/dark and its a little smeared. To solve this, I bring it in my backpack along with my lippy so I can do a quick re-application at Noon. So It's a problem I can fix, although I will say that it would be better if the eyeliner just stayed on all day long without a problem.
On the bright side, it's cheap and I find it glides on very smoothly and as said before it truly is Onyx (Pure Black), the colour I was expecting, so I am definitely not dissapointed on that note. I never have a problem with it, it is easy to apply/remove as long as you're careful when applying and use makeup remover when removing. And the packaging of it is great, I love the way you turn it for more eyeliner to come up, its much easier than having to deal with a pencil and sharpening it and having it break occasionally. It is also very slim so it's an easy fit into my makeup bag.

But all in all, in general, the product is good. I wear eyeliner everyday to school and this is what I use top and bottom of my eyelids, I love it and have reccomended it to friends. It's not perfect but it works just fine for me. And if you seek a good, cheap eyeliner -- give this one a shot. It's not perfect, as I could call out several flawes it beholds, but it suffices just fine with its rich tone of colour, easy application and the bonus is that it's waterproof.

Basically...
Do I want a really good expensive eyeliner that will work?
If True, Dont buy this.
Do I want a cheap, good eyeliner with a few flawes but overall well-structure?
If True, Buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by littlepinkpony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

:) I, for one, really don't have much problems with this. I don't use it too much, but when I do, I rarely ever have any problems. The biggest annoyance I've had is it's smudgy, smudgy, smudgy! But it lasts throughout the day unless you rub at it. I have it in Onyx, which is a really dark black (obviously...lol) So I usually put it on very lightly, just to define my eyes every so slightly ;) Looks great for a natural look :D Would buy again. :)