December 20, 2014 | 1749 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Aidge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never even tried expensive department store eye liners because I have no reason to switch. I love this product. It is easy to use, provides a bold line (not for the au naturale liner fans), and stays on all day and (yes, I'm guilty of going to bed without washing my face sometimes...) even through the night!

Not be be confused with Maybelline's "Define-A-Line"... the package is similAr but that product is AWFUL & SMUDGY, and coagulates in the corners of my eyes... yuck.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This eyeliner migrates and smudges like crazy and I never had situation like this before. Only 15 minutes later, I got perfect smoky look around lower lash line without even intended! I don't know what will happen if I set this eyeliner very carefully, but I was so sad to see how poor a waterproof eyeliner could possibly be. Also, because the eyeliner is soft and almost glide on when apply, I feel $7 for so little amount of product is not a reasonable price. One thing good about this is pigmentation. Only one application I got a saturated, intensive result.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Omgmusic4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a life long goal of finding an eyeliner that stays on my incredibly annoying watery waterline. My eyes water like crazy! This eyeliner is a goob price. And is quite long lasting. My eyes are not that big so I usually put my eyeliner on my bottom lashes and tightline my upper. But if I ever do put it on my waterline it does stay. Im on my 3rd repurchase. I really do like this eye liner. The pigment is nice too. I have Onyx and espresso. But my Espresso one has a defect. This liner broke at the very bottom of the eyeliner and slides if I ever hold it upside down. Bottom line is: I love it. Buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Gothkenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is easily the worst eyeliner I've ever used. I was hopeful when I got it, as it had the same general price and appereance of my other eyeliners, but I ended up regretting even buying it.
The formula is VERY dry, and the stick of eyeliner is brittle, and breaks when any force is behind it. But the Catch 22 is that if you DON'T put force behind it, it doesn't show up on my skin, but if you press down to get color, it snaps right off. There's no way to use this, whether it's on my waterline, my eye lid, or just simply being swatched on the back of my hand. I don't even bother pulling it out of my makeup drawer anymore, and will probably just end up giving it to one of my friends that will take it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Aquaduck97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't know why this gets so many negative reviews, but i was in love when i got this. it was SO black, and i had no trouble applying it to my eyes. works great for the waterline, unlike 99% of the eyeliners i've tried. it lasts for a long time, too(:

i haven't bought this in while, because wal-mart raised the price, and i've found a new love for two dollars less anyways :]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by dcampa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

fabulous eyeliner for lining the lower waterline! it never runs but does fade over time unfortunately. its such a lovely product though. however! i hav had incidents where the product has fallen out of its retractable tube...stupid packaging...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I don't really like the twist mechanism, as the eyeliner tends to snap off easily. It has a drier formula and fails to stay on my water line. I will not be repurchasing. I had to run the eye liner on my inner rims a couple of times to get a dark line.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for a fine ,cheap retractable eyeliner pencil for my waterline and caught up with this one....It's an OK pencil as in Staying in Waterline for at least a few hrs ( 2- 4 hrs after setting it with an eyeshadow and powder under the eyes) and Considering the Price...

It's richly pigmented and creamy textured .So just one or two draws would make the perfect line...

Excellent for tightlining and Upperlid .

But since I've got the two opposites on my eyes , Nothing would stay put on my lower waterline for more than 4 hrs even my fav MILANI Liquif'eye and Anything would stay put for an entire day on my upperlid even the Palladio pencil which cost around $ 2 , this one runs down from my waterline after 3 hrs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by candiello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm actually quite a fan of this product. For an eyeliner of this price, I find that it stays on all day, rather like a liquid liner when applied to the top lashline. I do set it with powder before applying mascara though, perhaps this is why I find it lasts so long. The crayon is slightly annoying to use though, very rarely do I get a clean line, especially when I'm rushing to get to work. However, I would recommend it to someone who wants a long-lasting liner at a reasonable (well not so reasonable now that it's gone up) price. And I'll probably continue buying it until someone tells me they know of something better that won't break the bank.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this eyeliner. As soon as I went to use it, it crumbled twice and left a jagged edge. I decided only to use it along my waterline and use a different eyeliner on my eyes. It worked OK on the waterline which is why I gave it 2 lippies. Will not repurchase.