MAC Please Me

4.2

on 10/9/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was Chatterbox lipstick too bold for you? Well Please Me is a wearable version of it! I swear it's the same color, just more muted! Please me is a medium peachy pink, not too bright, not too dull. Good for everyday.

on 8/24/2010 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

MAC describes this as a muted rosy tinted pink. Indeed it's a lovely neutral true pink with warm undertones but no brown, beige or mauve undertones. Appears as a true light pink in all lightings. Absolutely gorgeous and lights up my face without being over the top although it can appear a bit too obvious in daylight. Very pretty indeed for both spring and summer so although the matte formula can be quite drying, I still love this colour very much. Gives excellent coverage. Yes, I'll buy this again anytime.

on 8/23/2010 8:14:00 PM

I have tried so many different pink lipsticks from vibrant pinks to baby pinks and i have finally found my HG pink! its so subtle yet colourful.. I wasnt sure about buying this as it is a matte colour and matte lipsticks really dry my lips to the extreme.. I thought with a gloss it should be fine but very wet sticky glosses are a huge no go for me, (i really hate that look).. I put please me on and then put Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm on over it and BOOM! it looked amazing! i dont reccommend vaseline as it is to wet.. but any other lip balm will do wonders for this lipstick =D

on 8/20/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

gorgeous corally pink. my everyday lipstick. its a little drying, but doesnt accentuate fine lines or flakes. nothing a little lip balm cant fix. not a mute color but not intense one either.

on 8/20/2010 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this shade! Usually I don't go for pinks that are very light but this product has a lot of warmth to it to keep it from making my skin look flat next to it. The formula is extremely pigmented (again, pretty rare in light pinks) and has a MASSIVE amount of coverage to it. I've had my tube for awhile now and its still moist and creamy.

on 8/2/2010 7:37:00 PM

I don't usually stick to pink lipstick but this is perfect for my complexion, happy I bought this!

on 7/22/2010 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

MAC lipsticks are by far my favorite. They smell divine and apply so smoothly. I love this shade, it is a pretty matte muted pink that allows you to build up a strong colour or just leave it as a light tint.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the second MAC lipstick I've bought, and the second matte. I infinitely prefer the mattes- in pretty much all cases with lipsticks, but especially with MAC, which make my favourites. Great colour payoff, really creamy, and very long lasting. The colour is a really lovely pale pink, warmer and a little bit peachy in comparison with Pink Plaid, the other matte pink I've seen. They are a TAD drying, this I admit, but not in a way that bothers me, and most other mattes I've tried are WAY more drying than this. Would buy again a million times.

on 7/16/2010 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Again another very beautiful colour from MAC, just a nice nude pink. I find the MAC Matte lipstick does make your lips look a bit dry.

on 5/25/2010 11:03:00 AM

I call this MAC pink lipstick the warm/yellow version of Snob. If you love Snob, but its a little to blue/cool toned, try Please Me! It's a great pink thats not too bright, but warm toned. I just love it. I also love Snob, but this looks alot better on me because I'm more yellow toned than cool toned. I also like the matte finish. My go to pink everyday lipstick!

Video Reviews & Tutorials