November 26, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Please Me is quickly becoming my favorite pink lipstick. The color is very gorgeous: A bright rosy pink. It's a perfect color to use to soften a makeup look and to really brighten up my complexion. It's one of the bolder colors I own, yet it's a soft color as well. I like to pair this up with a neutral eye since the lip color seems to pop nicely with that look without being overdone.

This is the first MAC matte lipstick I've ever tried, and I'm not disappointed. Most matte lipsticks feel a drying on the lips. MAC is no exception to this, so I recommend using a lip balm prior to applying the lipstick. Also, exfoliation will help smooth out the lips and prevent the lipstick from exposing rough spots.

There are two huge things that separate MAC's matte lipsticks over the rest I've tried though: It's smooth application and it's duration. These two qualities make me adore MAC's matte lippies.

The scent of the lipstick is the same vanilla scent that we've all come to expect. It's a very pleasant smell. Also, there is not disgusting taste, which is always a good thing.

Overall, I think that this particular color works really well with my pale complexion. I'm also very pleased with the performance of this matte lipstick. Once again, MAC gets a thumbs-up for their lip products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

hard to find a matte lisptick in this shade of pink.. but this is a great matte pink lipstick.

you might not enjoy it for spring/summer -- but I can bet you will fall in love with it in the fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Amieem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick
In the pictures on MUA it looks like a super light pink, but on my it's more of a rosey pink.
Its very very very pigmented, which is great and i do not need concealer to get the true color of this lipstick.
This lipstick can be drying if you have dry lips, i do not have dry lips so it works great for me... but my friend does, and it dried her lips out pretty bad, because it's not moisturizing at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted an everyday pink color, and a friend recommended Please Me. I had a lot of difficulty using it. It can easily be overdone and look like an unpleasant bright pink-purple. It's hard to put on, doesn't glide. If your lips are even slightly chapped, that will be apparent. Didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by benny143

One of the best!! Gorgeous pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Asheema

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word 'love'.For reference I am NC37.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by margyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because a Korean actress wore this (and looked very pretty)

I'm an NC20-ish (if not, I' m a little lighter)

The colour looked great

Can appear chalky and garish if dragged across the lips. Looks great with lipgloss

Matte, so it's a little dry. Lip gloss solves this, but I'm not a gloss person, so....

Chatterbox is a good alternative, but it's a bit brighter. I suggest you DAB on Chatterbox if you want a similar colour to Please Me (for pigmented lips, lighten your lips somehow, like with foundation or tinted lip primer)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this lipstick, I thought it was too light on my tan skin. But after trying out a lot of different looks, I started liking it. It looks great with dark smokey eyes. Whether its a smokey gray or brown, it definitely completes my look. Now its one of my must have pinks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by danielitsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love love love love love this lipstick!!its so.....pink!!!
it makes my lips feel dry but i still love love love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently started wearing lipstick and I am in love with this color! I never thought I'd look so good in bright pink! It's so girly, feminine, and still wearable. Some people find this drying, but I think it's perfect! I also pair it with MAC florabundance and it is just gorgeousss!