MAC Please Me

4.2

on 8/24/2010 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

MAC describes this as a muted rosy tinted pink. Indeed it's a lovely neutral true pink with warm undertones but no brown, beige or mauve undertones. Appears as a true light pink in all lightings. Absolutely gorgeous and lights up my face without being over the top although it can appear a bit too obvious in daylight. Very pretty indeed for both spring and summer so although the matte formula can be quite drying, I still love this colour very much. Gives excellent coverage. Yes, I'll buy this again anytime.

on 8/23/2010 8:14:00 PM

I have tried so many different pink lipsticks from vibrant pinks to baby pinks and i have finally found my HG pink! its so subtle yet colourful.. I wasnt sure about buying this as it is a matte colour and matte lipsticks really dry my lips to the extreme.. I thought with a gloss it should be fine but very wet sticky glosses are a huge no go for me, (i really hate that look).. I put please me on and then put Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm on over it and BOOM! it looked amazing! i dont reccommend vaseline as it is to wet.. but any other lip balm will do wonders for this lipstick =D

on 8/20/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

gorgeous corally pink. my everyday lipstick. its a little drying, but doesnt accentuate fine lines or flakes. nothing a little lip balm cant fix. not a mute color but not intense one either.

on 8/20/2010 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this shade! Usually I don't go for pinks that are very light but this product has a lot of warmth to it to keep it from making my skin look flat next to it. The formula is extremely pigmented (again, pretty rare in light pinks) and has a MASSIVE amount of coverage to it. I've had my tube for awhile now and its still moist and creamy.

on 8/2/2010 7:37:00 PM

I don't usually stick to pink lipstick but this is perfect for my complexion, happy I bought this!

on 7/22/2010 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

MAC lipsticks are by far my favorite. They smell divine and apply so smoothly. I love this shade, it is a pretty matte muted pink that allows you to build up a strong colour or just leave it as a light tint.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the second MAC lipstick I've bought, and the second matte. I infinitely prefer the mattes- in pretty much all cases with lipsticks, but especially with MAC, which make my favourites. Great colour payoff, really creamy, and very long lasting. The colour is a really lovely pale pink, warmer and a little bit peachy in comparison with Pink Plaid, the other matte pink I've seen. They are a TAD drying, this I admit, but not in a way that bothers me, and most other mattes I've tried are WAY more drying than this. Would buy again a million times.

on 7/16/2010 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Again another very beautiful colour from MAC, just a nice nude pink. I find the MAC Matte lipstick does make your lips look a bit dry.

on 5/25/2010 11:03:00 AM

I call this MAC pink lipstick the warm/yellow version of Snob. If you love Snob, but its a little to blue/cool toned, try Please Me! It's a great pink thats not too bright, but warm toned. I just love it. I also love Snob, but this looks alot better on me because I'm more yellow toned than cool toned. I also like the matte finish. My go to pink everyday lipstick!

on 5/20/2010 6:54:00 PM

Please Me is quickly becoming my favorite pink lipstick. The color is very gorgeous: A bright rosy pink. It's a perfect color to use to soften a makeup look and to really brighten up my complexion. It's one of the bolder colors I own, yet it's a soft color as well. I like to pair this up with a neutral eye since the lip color seems to pop nicely with that look without being overdone.

This is the first MAC matte lipstick I've ever tried, and I'm not disappointed. Most matte lipsticks feel a drying on the lips. MAC is no exception to this, so I recommend using a lip balm prior to applying the lipstick. Also, exfoliation will help smooth out the lips and prevent the lipstick from exposing rough spots.

There are two huge things that separate MAC's matte lipsticks over the rest I've tried though: It's smooth application and it's duration. These two qualities make me adore MAC's matte lippies.

The scent of the lipstick is the same vanilla scent that we've all come to expect. It's a very pleasant smell. Also, there is not disgusting taste, which is always a good thing.

Overall, I think that this particular color works really well with my pale complexion. I'm also very pleased with the performance of this matte lipstick. Once again, MAC gets a thumbs-up for their lip products.

Popular Lipsticks