July 30, 2014 | 2052 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by benny143

One of the best!! Gorgeous pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Asheema

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word 'love'.For reference I am NC37.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by margyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because a Korean actress wore this (and looked very pretty)

I'm an NC20-ish (if not, I' m a little lighter)

The colour looked great

Can appear chalky and garish if dragged across the lips. Looks great with lipgloss

Matte, so it's a little dry. Lip gloss solves this, but I'm not a gloss person, so....

Chatterbox is a good alternative, but it's a bit brighter. I suggest you DAB on Chatterbox if you want a similar colour to Please Me (for pigmented lips, lighten your lips somehow, like with foundation or tinted lip primer)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this lipstick, I thought it was too light on my tan skin. But after trying out a lot of different looks, I started liking it. It looks great with dark smokey eyes. Whether its a smokey gray or brown, it definitely completes my look. Now its one of my must have pinks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by danielitsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love love love love love this lipstick!!its so.....pink!!!
it makes my lips feel dry but i still love love love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently started wearing lipstick and I am in love with this color! I never thought I'd look so good in bright pink! It's so girly, feminine, and still wearable. Some people find this drying, but I think it's perfect! I also pair it with MAC florabundance and it is just gorgeousss!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Patricia6336

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PLEASE ME is lovely barbie pink lipstick.
I love it.

I love matte lipstick of mac because it can cover my lip colour (which is quite dark).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

The formula is so drying and is very uncomfortable to wear. If you wear balm underneath the color is not even. This is a formula from the 80s, drags and emphasises all dryness on lips. The color is OK but looks a bit cheap. Any drugstore lipstick would surpass this. The formula really needs to be updated.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I really wish I could write a rave review on Please Me .. but this lipstick is definitely one that's destined for my swap list.

Color wise, this is fine. A light to medium soft pink that's not quite as nude as Kindy Sexy, slightly more rose toned. MAC matte lipsticks are IME, totally hit or miss, and this is a miss for me. The texture on this seems more drying than my other MAC mattes, and this highlights every single imperfection in my lips, and makes them peel like mad! While it's a nice color, I just can't get past the application and wear on this. To the swap stash it goes. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by hinduae

hmmmm .. on me looks a bit different than the pic .. its a pale barbie pink shade ., very nice with smokey eye

beautiful color but its a bit drying sometimes i need some lipbalmm to make it look better ,,