April 16, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by danielitsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love love love love love this lipstick!!its so.....pink!!!
it makes my lips feel dry but i still love love love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently started wearing lipstick and I am in love with this color! I never thought I'd look so good in bright pink! It's so girly, feminine, and still wearable. Some people find this drying, but I think it's perfect! I also pair it with MAC florabundance and it is just gorgeousss!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Patricia6336

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PLEASE ME is lovely barbie pink lipstick.
I love it.

I love matte lipstick of mac because it can cover my lip colour (which is quite dark).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

The formula is so drying and is very uncomfortable to wear. If you wear balm underneath the color is not even. This is a formula from the 80s, drags and emphasises all dryness on lips. The color is OK but looks a bit cheap. Any drugstore lipstick would surpass this. The formula really needs to be updated.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I really wish I could write a rave review on Please Me .. but this lipstick is definitely one that's destined for my swap list.

Color wise, this is fine. A light to medium soft pink that's not quite as nude as Kindy Sexy, slightly more rose toned. MAC matte lipsticks are IME, totally hit or miss, and this is a miss for me. The texture on this seems more drying than my other MAC mattes, and this highlights every single imperfection in my lips, and makes them peel like mad! While it's a nice color, I just can't get past the application and wear on this. To the swap stash it goes. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by hinduae

hmmmm .. on me looks a bit different than the pic .. its a pale barbie pink shade ., very nice with smokey eye

beautiful color but its a bit drying sometimes i need some lipbalmm to make it look better ,,

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2009 12:39:00 PM More reviews by red_smarties

on my warm complexion this was a very unflattering tone of pinky nude..even the texture was terrible, its too drying.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Shadowdance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it! It's the perfect pink for me! Not a hot pink or a pale pink, but a lovely feminine medium pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by maria80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely great! I find this shade to be discretely sexy, not too pale but not too "loud" either, feminine but would definitely not make men fear to kiss you cause they would get smudged (as some male friends have confessed about red). In my point of view, even the matte finish works well to that end...It is gorgeous with a tan, but always make sure that eye make-up is in neutral colours (even when it is smokey) and try to avoid blues, greens, purples,etc, or you might end up looking more like a painting than a real person...So, use properly and enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by sdo90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my favourite lipstick! it looks fabulous with a smokey eye on me and also when i wear little or no eye makeup. It looks good when i ahve a very pink or baby pink blush on and it just brightens my face.