September 1, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

hard to find a matte lisptick in this shade of pink.. but this is a great matte pink lipstick.

you might not enjoy it for spring/summer -- but I can bet you will fall in love with it in the fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Amieem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick
In the pictures on MUA it looks like a super light pink, but on my it's more of a rosey pink.
Its very very very pigmented, which is great and i do not need concealer to get the true color of this lipstick.
This lipstick can be drying if you have dry lips, i do not have dry lips so it works great for me... but my friend does, and it dried her lips out pretty bad, because it's not moisturizing at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted an everyday pink color, and a friend recommended Please Me. I had a lot of difficulty using it. It can easily be overdone and look like an unpleasant bright pink-purple. It's hard to put on, doesn't glide. If your lips are even slightly chapped, that will be apparent. Didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by benny143

One of the best!! Gorgeous pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Asheema

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word 'love'.For reference I am NC37.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by margyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because a Korean actress wore this (and looked very pretty)

I'm an NC20-ish (if not, I' m a little lighter)

The colour looked great

Can appear chalky and garish if dragged across the lips. Looks great with lipgloss

Matte, so it's a little dry. Lip gloss solves this, but I'm not a gloss person, so....

Chatterbox is a good alternative, but it's a bit brighter. I suggest you DAB on Chatterbox if you want a similar colour to Please Me (for pigmented lips, lighten your lips somehow, like with foundation or tinted lip primer)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this lipstick, I thought it was too light on my tan skin. But after trying out a lot of different looks, I started liking it. It looks great with dark smokey eyes. Whether its a smokey gray or brown, it definitely completes my look. Now its one of my must have pinks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by danielitsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love love love love love this lipstick!!its so.....pink!!!
it makes my lips feel dry but i still love love love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently started wearing lipstick and I am in love with this color! I never thought I'd look so good in bright pink! It's so girly, feminine, and still wearable. Some people find this drying, but I think it's perfect! I also pair it with MAC florabundance and it is just gorgeousss!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Patricia6336

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PLEASE ME is lovely barbie pink lipstick.
I love it.

I love matte lipstick of mac because it can cover my lip colour (which is quite dark).