November 27, 2014 | 1166 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Samba24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is long lasting, great colour depth, and the brush is the best ive used so far.
The brush applicator depending on how you hold it can create seamless thick and thin-catty lines. It does take practice to master the application (like all other brush-applicators for liquid liner.)
The price is amazing considering this liner can last you for months and months.
Have not tried other colours than deep black and brown both work great.
Tip** for contact users moisture is inevitable look into "Benefit - Shelaq" a thin layer will keep your liner budgeproof all day and night :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by desole

My favorite liquid liner ! tho I gave it a 4 because it isn't as dark as I'd like it to be, (don't mean to sound stupid, but I'd like my liners to be darker than usual) like when you first apply it's pretty dark but it fades so I have to reapply . Overall it stays on really well it's just my problem with the liner's color fading, I would recommend it .

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2009 7:17:00 AM More reviews by tiffboon

I always use liquid liner when I go out and favor a thin, slight cat-eye. This product has a good brush but the fluid is kind of thick and sometimes clumpy. It's inexpensive and a little better than your average drug store liner. Overall, it's okay and I would recommend this if you're on a budget.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Romana003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I am a stickler for good liquid eyeliner, and I admit that this liner really disappoints me. I have normal skin; it is not very oily at all, and I like the vintage glam cat-eye la Gwen Stefani. However, this product slides off at the corners of my eyes, and in other places, it just flakes off. And this happens WITHOUT touching my eyes. It is quite a shame that this happens, as I love the packaging- the brush is a great length and width- just right for precise application, and the liquid is smooth.

I'd bought this twice in black (hoping my disappointments with the first purchase were a fluke). The black is not as intense as I would like- and I have very fair skin (like creamy-white), and the color dried as a more "off-black". I prefer a dramatic very black color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sschroed

This is a new HG product for me!!! I am so pleasantly surprised with this eyeliner! The product I'm reviewing is the Sephora brand Long Lasting liquid Eye Liner in Taupe. This is the most gorgeous color ever!!!! It is a true dark taupe shade, with some shimmer to it. It makes my blue eyes look AMAZING!!! The color is just right - not too dark and not too light. The shimmer in it is perfect too, not too over the top, just enough to play up your eyes and yet still be able to pull off looking amazing for both daytime looks and evening looks!!! It is a felt tip applicator. It is incredibly easy to draw a nice line with this. The product dries quickly, and once it is set, it does not budge!!! It lasts forever on me, which I LOVE!!!! And the price is great too!!! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2009 4:49:00 AM More reviews by KHD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The brush is great and can help even the shakiest of hands draw a decent line.
The product itself is nothing special. It does smudge, but not too dramatically or anymore than I've found with pricier products.
If you're a beginner to liquid liners and looking for something inexpensive Sephoras store brand is worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by aporcupine

I have the metallic brown and was surprised of its staying power. I went to the gym with it this morning and it stayed in place. I like the price too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Initially I liked this liquid liner because it seemed very similar to Urban Decay's liquid liner. Both had a really thin brush which made it very easy to draw a precise line and both are inky black. I tried Urban Decay's version in stays on both my eyes and kept it on the rest of the night. I was surprised that I didn't see any smudging(I just applied some on top of my usual liner because mine was faded from earlier that morning) but I didn't want to pay so much money for UD's so I bought Sephora. Big mistake! It smudged before lunchtime, leaving black shadows under my eyes. I have oily lids so if UD's version didn't smudge on me, that's saying something. Guess I'll just cough up the extra dough next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by blushbye

It flakes off, very annoying. I could have spent an extra ten dollars on a real quality eyeliner, it would have been worth the extra money. I will say that it applies very smoothly though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by SilkFinch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This liquid eyeliner really surprised me. Not because of the brand, or anything like that- it's just that I'm completely impaired when it comes to using liquid anything, barring lip gloss. I have it in black, and it is extremely easy to apply! I prefer a thin, subtle line, and I can easily achieve it with the type of brush Sephora uses for their liquid eyeliners' packaging. I'm just not a fan of huge thick lines of liner, so this product is great for my purposes. It's also very pigmented, but it is simple to correct mistakes. The finish does not dry immediately, so say if you don't apply in a straight line, you can grab a Q-Tip, soak it in some warm water, and wipe the stuff right off.