September 22, 2014 | 1220 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by aporcupine

I have the metallic brown and was surprised of its staying power. I went to the gym with it this morning and it stayed in place. I like the price too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Initially I liked this liquid liner because it seemed very similar to Urban Decay's liquid liner. Both had a really thin brush which made it very easy to draw a precise line and both are inky black. I tried Urban Decay's version in stays on both my eyes and kept it on the rest of the night. I was surprised that I didn't see any smudging(I just applied some on top of my usual liner because mine was faded from earlier that morning) but I didn't want to pay so much money for UD's so I bought Sephora. Big mistake! It smudged before lunchtime, leaving black shadows under my eyes. I have oily lids so if UD's version didn't smudge on me, that's saying something. Guess I'll just cough up the extra dough next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by blushbye

It flakes off, very annoying. I could have spent an extra ten dollars on a real quality eyeliner, it would have been worth the extra money. I will say that it applies very smoothly though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by SilkFinch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This liquid eyeliner really surprised me. Not because of the brand, or anything like that- it's just that I'm completely impaired when it comes to using liquid anything, barring lip gloss. I have it in black, and it is extremely easy to apply! I prefer a thin, subtle line, and I can easily achieve it with the type of brush Sephora uses for their liquid eyeliners' packaging. I'm just not a fan of huge thick lines of liner, so this product is great for my purposes. It's also very pigmented, but it is simple to correct mistakes. The finish does not dry immediately, so say if you don't apply in a straight line, you can grab a Q-Tip, soak it in some warm water, and wipe the stuff right off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by emily9754

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in taupe. I love, love this color! However, it is really light. I need to put on a lot of the liquid. I need to almost glop it on to see the color it should be. However, it is the best color ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by bueller6426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Black. I am really shocked at how good this was. I had a terrible experience with one of their glitter eye pencils and wasn't expecting much. Though the container was small the stuff lasted forever! It held a solid line and didn't smudge or give me racoon eyes. I would consider this a sharpie equivalent of liquid eyeliners. The brush is also a great width and shape, allowing you to make thin lines that blend into your lash line. However, this look isn't natural enough for me so I am switching to pencils.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in 12 taupe. It's a dark brown with a slight add of glitter.

It goes on pretty good. Love the color. It isn't the best I've ever used, but it's nice. You can smudge it a bit and it'll look really pretty on. You can't really see the glitter when it's applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by GoldenKatie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have super sensitive eyes and this product does not bother them at all. The staying power of this liquid eyeliner is AMAZING and better than MAC liquidliners and Lancome ones and YSL ones. I am a convert! Easy to apply. Layers for light or dark lines. Good brush. I purchased the metallic blue, metallic grey, and a metallic brown and all go well with my fair skin. One thing i failed to notice when i first got them was the instruction to SHAKE before applying. Missed that. When I started shaking them they improved even more. 'I've been using them for about a year now and I love them. I recommend them to you. It's a wonderful treat to have something so inexpensive work so well. I'm a convert to them.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by catlike

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have this in blue in the metallic version and purchased it a few months ago. The color is not as substantial as I thought it would be and it has started clumping. Additionally, like others, I have had the issue with it burning my eyes and causing them to turn red and swollen, even into the next day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by iluvvader9

I have the Sephora glitter liquid liner in silver. It stings and somewhat burns when you swipe it on your lids. But I reccommend that you swipe the liner after you have applied shadow so it doesn't sting as much. If you want a more subtle look you should use a Q-tip and dab the product on. The brush is a little thin and small in my opinion, but's alright though. It's definitely cheaper than the Urban Decay version, so it's worth it. It's very sparkly and pretty once you put it on. There's also a lot of product, so one tube will probably take a long while to finish.