October 31, 2014 | 1231 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Romana003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I am a stickler for good liquid eyeliner, and I admit that this liner really disappoints me. I have normal skin; it is not very oily at all, and I like the vintage glam cat-eye la Gwen Stefani. However, this product slides off at the corners of my eyes, and in other places, it just flakes off. And this happens WITHOUT touching my eyes. It is quite a shame that this happens, as I love the packaging- the brush is a great length and width- just right for precise application, and the liquid is smooth.

I'd bought this twice in black (hoping my disappointments with the first purchase were a fluke). The black is not as intense as I would like- and I have very fair skin (like creamy-white), and the color dried as a more "off-black". I prefer a dramatic very black color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sschroed

This is a new HG product for me!!! I am so pleasantly surprised with this eyeliner! The product I'm reviewing is the Sephora brand Long Lasting liquid Eye Liner in Taupe. This is the most gorgeous color ever!!!! It is a true dark taupe shade, with some shimmer to it. It makes my blue eyes look AMAZING!!! The color is just right - not too dark and not too light. The shimmer in it is perfect too, not too over the top, just enough to play up your eyes and yet still be able to pull off looking amazing for both daytime looks and evening looks!!! It is a felt tip applicator. It is incredibly easy to draw a nice line with this. The product dries quickly, and once it is set, it does not budge!!! It lasts forever on me, which I LOVE!!!! And the price is great too!!! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2009 4:49:00 AM More reviews by KHD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The brush is great and can help even the shakiest of hands draw a decent line.
The product itself is nothing special. It does smudge, but not too dramatically or anymore than I've found with pricier products.
If you're a beginner to liquid liners and looking for something inexpensive Sephoras store brand is worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by aporcupine

I have the metallic brown and was surprised of its staying power. I went to the gym with it this morning and it stayed in place. I like the price too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Initially I liked this liquid liner because it seemed very similar to Urban Decay's liquid liner. Both had a really thin brush which made it very easy to draw a precise line and both are inky black. I tried Urban Decay's version in stays on both my eyes and kept it on the rest of the night. I was surprised that I didn't see any smudging(I just applied some on top of my usual liner because mine was faded from earlier that morning) but I didn't want to pay so much money for UD's so I bought Sephora. Big mistake! It smudged before lunchtime, leaving black shadows under my eyes. I have oily lids so if UD's version didn't smudge on me, that's saying something. Guess I'll just cough up the extra dough next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by blushbye

It flakes off, very annoying. I could have spent an extra ten dollars on a real quality eyeliner, it would have been worth the extra money. I will say that it applies very smoothly though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by SilkFinch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This liquid eyeliner really surprised me. Not because of the brand, or anything like that- it's just that I'm completely impaired when it comes to using liquid anything, barring lip gloss. I have it in black, and it is extremely easy to apply! I prefer a thin, subtle line, and I can easily achieve it with the type of brush Sephora uses for their liquid eyeliners' packaging. I'm just not a fan of huge thick lines of liner, so this product is great for my purposes. It's also very pigmented, but it is simple to correct mistakes. The finish does not dry immediately, so say if you don't apply in a straight line, you can grab a Q-Tip, soak it in some warm water, and wipe the stuff right off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by emily9754

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in taupe. I love, love this color! However, it is really light. I need to put on a lot of the liquid. I need to almost glop it on to see the color it should be. However, it is the best color ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by bueller6426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Black. I am really shocked at how good this was. I had a terrible experience with one of their glitter eye pencils and wasn't expecting much. Though the container was small the stuff lasted forever! It held a solid line and didn't smudge or give me racoon eyes. I would consider this a sharpie equivalent of liquid eyeliners. The brush is also a great width and shape, allowing you to make thin lines that blend into your lash line. However, this look isn't natural enough for me so I am switching to pencils.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in 12 taupe. It's a dark brown with a slight add of glitter.

It goes on pretty good. Love the color. It isn't the best I've ever used, but it's nice. You can smudge it a bit and it'll look really pretty on. You can't really see the glitter when it's applied.