St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 6/14/2013 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

The beads are very irregular, it feels harsh scrubbing it on my face, i feel like i'm just tearing my pores with the irregular edges of the natural apricot beads... but it does clean my skin very well without any harsh chemicals. it doesn't take away all the oil from my face, but it leaves my face feeling clean!

on 6/9/2013 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

First of all, many people complain that this scrub is too harsh and can cause damage to your skin. The trick is to VERY GENTLY scrub your face with this in circular motions.
It's not a great scrub. I've used better ones but it's reasonable for its low price. It has a very strong smell which I don't really like and after about two weeks of use the lid broke off. I have severe acne, acne scarring and very oily skin but I'm currently taking doxycyline. I use this in the shower every second night (very gently) and when I apply makeup the next morning my skin is very smooth and supple. I do like that is has some acne controlling ingredients but I would probably recommend this to someone with very mild acne and oily skin. If you have sensitive or dry skin, do not use this product. Go for something with small, evenly sized beads or even an AHA or DHA mask.

on 6/8/2013 5:07:00 PM

Awesome product! I've already repurchased this many times over. I have an oily T zone and do break out at times along my jaw line and especially my chin and this product helps to deep clean my face from any oil, sweat, and makeup and makes my skin feel "aaaahhhhh".

on 6/5/2013 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The best product I've ever bought! I used to have acne all over my cheeks and chin and after I started using this I saw how my skin changed completely, I'm in love with this product and I get excited every time I get to use it ( cause you can't use it everyday) it's already in my holy grail list and I will definitely buy this again!

on 6/2/2013 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This product is to harsh for my face. But I use it on my entire body prior to applying self tanner and it is excellent. I apply it to damp skin and really exfoliant my body well. It great for prepping skin for sunless tanning. The generic drug store version also works well.

on 6/2/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is ok, when I use this it makes my skin feel soft and smooth but I don't think it helps that much with acne as its suppose to. I've changed my skin care regimen and include this I've stop wearing foundation on a daily basis just on special occasions now I only wear just powder and my skin is the same. I use to use this every day then I started to use it as recommended on the package 3-4 times per week. I will continue to use this before bed because it removes make up and dirt, but I will look else where to heal my acne.

on 5/31/2013 11:06:00 AM

AMAZING! I have oily/combination skin. Right? Right. I use this every morning & night, & my skin feels so smooth & my acne is going away. I used this for a super long time, then I decided too stop for some dumb reason, & my face completely broke out! Came back, within a night, half my face is gone in a good way! People complain about the size of the grains/exfoliaters/balls, but that's an EXTRA for me! Don't be a pussy, it does well for your skin & I recommend it too every one except those w/ sensitive skin! HG!

on 5/28/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've been seeing some good reviews on this so I decided to see what's so good about it. I've been using this for about a couple of months now, which is how long the tube can last. At first I fell in love with the product, the smell was wonderful, and I felt refreshed right after I used it, however as time went by, it wasn't so special anymore. I felt as if my skin got used to it and the scrub stopped fighting against my acne. Maybe it was just my skin itself, but I wouldn't buy this product again.

on 5/28/2013 1:34:00 AM

I've been using this scrub since I was about 10 or 11 years old now I'm 16 and I still LOVE it. I have sensitive skin and I do not have acne other than the random zit when its that time of the month, as I always have. I do have kp bumps though on my arms and they sometimes come onto my face in patches around my jaw area and this helps removes them and buff them out without drying me out. Its a great product at a great price and its something that never gets old or stops working for me. I can't REALLY comment on how it works for acne as I don't really get bad acne but it does work to clear up other stuff and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good affordably scrub and favor it over my other more expensive ones. The only thing I would change is the tube and I don't even know if it would be possible :-P ijust feel like its a challenge to get that last little bit out. But other than that go get you some! HAPPY SCRUBBING :-)<3

on 5/19/2013 11:14:00 PM

A very effective scrub! I usually always go for high end brands and have never found a scrub that truly worked and delivered results! This scrub did and I was amazed at how my skin felt, it was smooth, radiant and very healthy looking! who would have thought that a few pound scrub can wipe out all these La ti da brands!