November 28, 2014 | 1898 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Monkey987

Loved the new design of this product and it caught my attention while shopping for a new exfoliator.
St. Ives is a new brand I have never heard of before but since using this product I will be looking into more products of theres.
I exfoliate about 3-4 times a week and I use this product after my cleanser.
I love the smell of apricots in the morning and it brightens up my skin. I have noticed a difference in the size of my blackheads espiecally around my chin.
I would definately buy this again for my blackheads as it controls them and gets rid of them better than any product I have used

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG scrubs. Smell good, my skin feel smooth after use this. I just bough it 2-3 days ago so cant say much. Some people feel a little bit tight after use but I already have combination skin so I dont find it. It's cheap and can find at any store

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I used this product a long time ago and now i'm finally back using it again. I don't know why i ever stopped. It's a great exfoliator for acne prone skin, or any skin for that matter. Exfoliating is very very important and everyone should be doing it! Your skin needs to breathe, and the only way it can do that is by getting rid of dead skin cells. For 4$ there is no excuse! I've heard some people don't like the size of the beads, but i have no problem with them. If your skin is sensitive, just don't scrub very hard!
This is an amazing product, and the price is just awesome!
HG!!
Also, if you need a good moisturizer, try the St ives timless skin collagen facial moisturizer! It's really great and Dr. Oz thinks so too! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by JCFantasy23

This is my go-to product for skin cleansing. To me there is no point to shop for anything else. The first night I put this on my skin, it felt moist and soft after the bath, and the next morning the breakouts I had on my skin for months on my right jaw and left cheek were tiny and almost completely gone. This clears my skin up like nothing else I have used, the price is amazing, it feels great going on, never dries me out at all and leaves the skin feeling softer. I swear by this product. For me it works miracles. Have combination skin that leans on the dry side, and breaks out easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by chocolateandshoes25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A lot of people wouldn't recommend this because "it's too harsh" or "the scrub thingys are too big" but I didn't find a problem with that at all. If you have sensitive skin, this is definitely a big no-no. You just have to be super careful with this, I tried using it every other day and scratched my face twice. Add more water then you normally would, scrub gently and this will work wonders for you! The price is also very good ( I mean 3$?!)!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by yelhsa515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scrub obviously works very well for some but not for me. It actually made me break out! I get much better results by mixing a bit of baking soda in with my face wash a few times a week, which is not only cheaper but the smaller grains do a better job and are less likely to cause excessive irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by erinetcetera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gotten this scrub for years. You can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by xojennyo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in my mid thirties, and have been buying this product for years...seriously, since high school. For the price, you really can't beat it. I have purchased much more expensive scrubs with mixed results. Ultimately, I always come back to this product. I have oily, acne prone skin. I use this scrub nightly, after I cleanse my face. Like other reviewers stated, the scrub itself is rough to the touch. You only need to use a small amount, and press very lightly with your fingers. I follow with a good quality nightly moisturizer, and honestly, I never break out. As soon as I stop using a scrub, my pores clog, and I get little red bumps. I absolutelyLOVE a product by Lush, but it is about five times the cost. It's hard to justify the higher price when an inexpensive drugstore brand like this one works almost as well. Just don't go crazy and tear your skin open! A light touch goes a long way with this stuff! Spend your money on the products that go back into your skin (moisturizer, toners, etc). Cleansers and scrubs remove dirt and oil, and unclog pores. Simple and mild products should do it for most people. This is one of those drugstore brands that just works. St. Ives obviously knows. They have been making it for many years, with little changing besides the packaging. Very happy they decided to create a squeeze bottle after all these years! No more hand in the pot!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I never thought there would be a product that would top my scrub (Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub). I was planning to buy another Neutrogeana scrub since it was running out, but I noticed St. Ives. It was on sale for two for $6. Considering the Neutrogena scrub was about $7, I decided to give it a try.
Well, that was a great decision I made!
I had better results than the Neutrogena, blackheads are smaller and disappeared for me! Even if some blackheads are still there, it was easier to pop them.
The beads are large and feels like you're rubbing a whole bunch of dry hard sand on your face. But I love the feeling of it, oddly. It doesn't foam up like other cleaners.
I know the cleanser stated you should use this 3-4 days a week, but I'll admit I use this everyday. Probably not a good idea for some people, but my facial skin isn't sensitive at all and is pretty durable. But facial scrubs are known to break out those with sensitive skin. I did break out one time (it was the first time I started using it). Although I brought out, the pimple died really fast. Faster than normal too. So, my skin feels super smooth and is clear!
The smell, people like it, but I personally would like it more if it wasn't there. It smells odd...
Nonetheless, I love this and will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Infinity22

This product is really great for my skin. I leaves my skin clearer and fairer. It removes excess oil, to which my face is plenty of.

Too see my full review, follow this link..