August 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2003 8:24:00 PM More reviews by pinky1030

there's nothing to be said about this lipstick other than that it is the BEST that's ever been made.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2003 9:35:00 PM More reviews by luvlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got 'Red Interference' from a friend as a birthday prezzie and although the packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick of high quality, I didn't like the color one bit. It just isn't my kind of color but I would probably repurchase this in a sheerer more natual shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2003 8:13:00 PM More reviews by cat4554

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am not as satisfied with the long lasting color as I was when I first purchased it. Don't know what happened but the color does not seem to last anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2003 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Zena6000

Dior "White Exposure" (#009) Addict L/S is perfect for the adventurous woman who has her own sense of style, or who needs a lightener/adjuster in her color palate.

If you like 'techy' and 'future sci-fi'looks, you must grab a tube -or several- right away, because this one is a natural for that with it's shiny metallic u/t's ...but the best thing (beyond the zoomy medium-coverage color) is that this White Exposure manages to retain the long-wearing comfortable characteristics of her more domestic cousins!

Most all metallic-white lipcolors I've worn have quickly turned into dryyyy dryyy paint-like coatings in under an hour... but this Addict is made of the similar moisturizing formula that makes the traditional colors worth the unfortunate $22 that Dior has correctly figured we'd pay for something this good.

This White Exposure is a great break from the same-old and is, to say the least, dramatic and full of glitz.

Used as a lightening base it can mellow out harsher colors, add sparkle, or create that '60's frosted baby-pink that is back after a 35 year vacation. Top it off with an iridescent gloss for even more zoom!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2003 5:55:00 AM More reviews by meluvcosmetics

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Got this in "Red Interference". Lipstick colours don't stay true on my lips and this colour, though a coral brown red in tube, turns orangy red on me, like watermelon! Not complaining as it turns out quite nice.

The thing is, Addict is supposed to be glossy with shine - but this goes on slightly matt after a while, even with lip balm beneath!!!

All in all, I'm happy with the way it turns out as I'm more of a matt lipstick person.

Think I'll be popping down to try out "Digital Brown" next as I've seen so many reviews on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2003 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Cleardreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a terrific lipstick. Great staying power, and moisturizing. If you are looking for complex colors, the line has great choices. The packaging is a little unweildy - I wouldn't mind something more discreet. Still, my digital brown goes every where with me - great color for someone who doesn't fall into the warm-cool spectrum. I'd like to find something a bit lighter for summer, but this was the finalist in a year-long search to find a workable replacement for a discontinued Borghese lipstick and there are a lot of frogs out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2003 12:30:00 AM More reviews by midoriaddicted

This has to be the best lipstick i have ever had. Lovely colour range, stays on for ages (esp for a moisturizing lippie like this!) and looks fabulous on. I have this in red interference, i have finally found my perfect red. Feel like such a diva every time i put it on!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2003 7:51:00 PM More reviews by diva959

how could i have not tried these before? they're awesome! i got a palette of 6 shades in a GWP. all of the shades are gorgeous, wear for a long time without being at all dry, and they have the most beautiful shimmer that really makes the lips stand out. i feel an HG is in the works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2003 4:29:00 PM More reviews by delicious_dish

Love it!~ I Have #484, Lunar Brown. It's really more of a pink, with a brown tint. It's very natural looking. I also got the Addict gloss in Crunch of Chocolate and the pair looks amazing on. The lipstick is great alone as well, longlasting and very comfortable. Plus, the packaging could not be any cuter!~

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 10:03:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very confortable and moisturising lipstick. Sill it stays on quite a long time. At first I bought shade "parallel rose" wich is a brownish red. It looks quite a natural on me cause it is just a hint of darker than my natural lipcolor. Then I bought it in "rose vision" wich is a darker pink shade with some violet in it. Looks great against my pale skin. It is possible I'll be buing more shades. EDIT: These are some very soft lipsticks and therefore they wont stay long on. Only lipstick from Dior I will buy more of is their Diorific longwearing lipstick.