Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

on 10/10/2003 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like addict lipsticks however the colour selection is a bit blah. The texture is incredible its smooth a so lite on the lips yet quite pigmented.
Very, Very moisturising. I will try more of tese if i can find a colour to suite me.

on 10/8/2003 3:08:00 PM

Great color selection and great texture. I have the #484 Lunar Brown which is a nice creamy pinky-brown. However, the fragrance smell really annoyed me. It reminded me my mom's lipsticks from the 80s. I'll just pass this to mom and bet she's going to love the shade, the texture as well as the design of the tube.

on 10/7/2003 10:09:00 PM

Love this lipstick! It doesn't dry out my lips, the colour is rich, it stays on even after I eat, AND -- of course -- it smells wonderful, like all other CD products.

on 10/7/2003 8:24:00 PM

there's nothing to be said about this lipstick other than that it is the BEST that's ever been made.

on 9/27/2003 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got 'Red Interference' from a friend as a birthday prezzie and although the packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick of high quality, I didn't like the color one bit. It just isn't my kind of color but I would probably repurchase this in a sheerer more natual shade.

on 9/15/2003 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not as satisfied with the long lasting color as I was when I first purchased it. Don't know what happened but the color does not seem to last anymore.

on 9/5/2003 1:21:00 AM

Dior "White Exposure" (#009) Addict L/S is perfect for the adventurous woman who has her own sense of style, or who needs a lightener/adjuster in her color palate.

If you like 'techy' and 'future sci-fi'looks, you must grab a tube -or several- right away, because this one is a natural for that with it's shiny metallic u/t's ...but the best thing (beyond the zoomy medium-coverage color) is that this White Exposure manages to retain the long-wearing comfortable characteristics of her more domestic cousins!

Most all metallic-white lipcolors I've worn have quickly turned into dryyyy dryyy paint-like coatings in under an hour... but this Addict is made of the similar moisturizing formula that makes the traditional colors worth the unfortunate $22 that Dior has correctly figured we'd pay for something this good.

This White Exposure is a great break from the same-old and is, to say the least, dramatic and full of glitz.

Used as a lightening base it can mellow out harsher colors, add sparkle, or create that '60's frosted baby-pink that is back after a 35 year vacation. Top it off with an iridescent gloss for even more zoom!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Got this in "Red Interference". Lipstick colours don't stay true on my lips and this colour, though a coral brown red in tube, turns orangy red on me, like watermelon! Not complaining as it turns out quite nice.

The thing is, Addict is supposed to be glossy with shine - but this goes on slightly matt after a while, even with lip balm beneath!!!

All in all, I'm happy with the way it turns out as I'm more of a matt lipstick person.

Think I'll be popping down to try out "Digital Brown" next as I've seen so many reviews on it.

on 7/19/2003 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What a terrific lipstick. Great staying power, and moisturizing. If you are looking for complex colors, the line has great choices. The packaging is a little unweildy - I wouldn't mind something more discreet. Still, my digital brown goes every where with me - great color for someone who doesn't fall into the warm-cool spectrum. I'd like to find something a bit lighter for summer, but this was the finalist in a year-long search to find a workable replacement for a discontinued Borghese lipstick and there are a lot of frogs out there!

This has to be the best lipstick i have ever had. Lovely colour range, stays on for ages (esp for a moisturizing lippie like this!) and looks fabulous on. I have this in red interference, i have finally found my perfect red. Feel like such a diva every time i put it on!

Popular Lipsticks