Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

These are the Lipsticks that other Lipsticks aspire to be. Moist and weightless, in complex and flattering colours. They're even better with an Addict gloss on top I only have two of these but I want MORE!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe no one has reviewed Dyonic Coral! It's an absolutely gorgeous, radiant colour (very sheer, dewy, shimmery pale peachy pink) and makes the lips look really 3-D, voluptuous, and dewy, like all Dior Addict lipsticks do. It looks so pretty with pink cheeks, and great with light or heavy eye make-up. Don't be put off by how pale and purely peach it looks, because on it looks so much more sheer, and the pink shimmer comes out a lot more. Such a warm, dewy fantastic colour! Use this when you want to subtley brighten up your face.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have 3 - brun digital #787, paralell rose #684 and violet solstice #764. These are beautiful lipsticks that apply well and last a reasonable amount of time. The colors are rich as well. I adore the packaging.. very unique and my face of all the dior lipsticks. My only regret is that I am so into gloss at the moment that I often forget about these gems!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like addict lipsticks however the colour selection is a bit blah. The texture is incredible its smooth a so lite on the lips yet quite pigmented.
Very, Very moisturising. I will try more of tese if i can find a colour to suite me.

Great color selection and great texture. I have the #484 Lunar Brown which is a nice creamy pinky-brown. However, the fragrance smell really annoyed me. It reminded me my mom's lipsticks from the 80s. I'll just pass this to mom and bet she's going to love the shade, the texture as well as the design of the tube.

Love this lipstick! It doesn't dry out my lips, the colour is rich, it stays on even after I eat, AND -- of course -- it smells wonderful, like all other CD products.

there's nothing to be said about this lipstick other than that it is the BEST that's ever been made.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got 'Red Interference' from a friend as a birthday prezzie and although the packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick of high quality, I didn't like the color one bit. It just isn't my kind of color but I would probably repurchase this in a sheerer more natual shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not as satisfied with the long lasting color as I was when I first purchased it. Don't know what happened but the color does not seem to last anymore.

Dior "White Exposure" (#009) Addict L/S is perfect for the adventurous woman who has her own sense of style, or who needs a lightener/adjuster in her color palate.

If you like 'techy' and 'future sci-fi'looks, you must grab a tube -or several- right away, because this one is a natural for that with it's shiny metallic u/t's ...but the best thing (beyond the zoomy medium-coverage color) is that this White Exposure manages to retain the long-wearing comfortable characteristics of her more domestic cousins!

Most all metallic-white lipcolors I've worn have quickly turned into dryyyy dryyy paint-like coatings in under an hour... but this Addict is made of the similar moisturizing formula that makes the traditional colors worth the unfortunate $22 that Dior has correctly figured we'd pay for something this good.

This White Exposure is a great break from the same-old and is, to say the least, dramatic and full of glitz.

Used as a lightening base it can mellow out harsher colors, add sparkle, or create that '60's frosted baby-pink that is back after a 35 year vacation. Top it off with an iridescent gloss for even more zoom!

Recommended for Medium Skin