September 23, 2014 | 2114 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by MechanicalModel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my staples, I LOVE this! I have dry skin which in winter becomes even worse, and this saves me over and over again!
I use it on both my body and my face and even though it's very "fat" it sinks into my skin really fast. And the smell is heavenly! It smells really nice but it's not too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I have heard a lot of raves about the German Nivea cream. Unfortunately, I could only get my hands on the 99 cent compact sold in Target. But this was a stellar purchase. The cream is super moisturizing and easily to carry in your pocket or purse. I was worried that the thickness would give me acne breakouts, if used on the face. No fears, it makes my skin luminous!

Overall, I highly recommend this product. I will be buying the larger size German version to use under my make up in place of a primer. This is both cheaper and better for my skin than any primer. A little bit goes a long way :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Mililili

too sticky. My skin felt drier after washed it off. Probably good for extreme cold westher...felt like I was wearing an extra sweater after applied the cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is for the German made Nivea Creme.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for cult classics. And who can resist trying the creme that Marilyn Monroe herself used? certainly not I.

It took me a while to find a place to purchase this, living in the midwestern United States, but I finally found it on smallflower.com (which is actually a legit place to buy the German formula, yay!)

I purchased this while I was using Retin-A. My skin has hormonal breakouts, rosacea, PIH marks, AND is dull and flaky on top of everything. Yes, I indeed won the skin lottery. Retin-A was making my skin peel horribly no matter what I did, peeling so badly that I couldn't even put foundation on, because it just made it look worse. On top of that, it always made my skin feel so incredibly dry. My order of Nivea Creme arrived not a moment too soon. The night that I received my package, I took a rather large dollop of this creme, smoothed it in my hands, and plastered my face with it before bed. I woke up to no flakes. NONE. And not only were my flakes gone, but my skin didn't feel tight as it usually did. I've been using this for about two months now, and the flakes have never come back. This has also never caused a breakout...not a single one. I look forward to using this creme in the winter, and seeing what it can do when my skin starts getting hellish.

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by katayoun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

GERMAN Nivea Creme is my HG moisturizer. Love this. I was a la Mer user for several years, but with the terrible economy, I have to be much more conservative with money. That means, no more expensive creams! Thankfully, German Nivea Cream does the job ;)

I use this for face and body.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Hanna84

I have tried most lotions out there,but figured i would give this cream a try cause im trying a more natural skin and haircare.and considering its history i had to try it.i have had access to the cream when i was younger,but never gave it much consideration.i have problems with acne,and i was pretty worried about trying the creme on my face,but i have been using it for 1 week now and no breakouts! I use it all over and my skin is so soft,smooth and glowing!! I love this creme and i use it every morning under my makeup.i think it looks great and not greasy. I use the german cream,and u guess its the better one.i will never use any other creme!! Its so cheap and lasts long.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by rosaschnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after I saw my friend using it. She has great skin and doesn't use a lot of base make up or fancy skin care so thought I would give it a try. I was always hesitant to use it as it is such a thick formula.
I primarily use this during the winter months on my face and my skin is definitely feeling nice and soft and smooth in the morning after. I normally would use Shiseido's The Skincare night lotion, however this leaves a softer feel to my skin after using it. I wouldn't use it when the weather is warmer though.
It's also nice and thick for my dry skin on my legs and body. My boyfriend also uses it as his no fuss nightly moisturiser so we share the same tub. The tub cost about $9 AUD and it lasts for I would say almost a year even more between 2 people! Great value for money and proves that you don't need to use expensive products, drugstore brands work just as well.
I would say though, I am in my late 20s, so I don't have acne or problem skin anymore. I would never use this during my acne and oily skin years as it would be far too rich for it. But for people with good skin already I would definitely recommend giving this a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Nivea. It's an old faithful for me. I love the smell, it's really comforting, and it's very moisturizing. Will repurchase this little tins forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Inayah

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cream so much! I wish I found out about it sooner! I have the Mexican version and it works great. The cream is rich and has a powdery clean sent. I use this on my elbows, knees, feet, hands, even my lips! It's very moisturizing and thick and the skin on my body is dry so this is great for me. I wouldn't use this on my face because it is pretty thick and my face is more to the oily side but this is great for my dry body. It doesn't absorb very quickly and it can be a tad bit greasy but I don't care. If you got dry skin give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Extremely hydrating and luxurious feeling on my skin. I use this mostly at night time and occasionally in the mornings before applying makeup, it really just depends on how dry my skin in. I would say during the winter i use it twice a day. Affordable, reliable, re-purchasable.