MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

4.2

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I don't know what I'll do if it runs out..but it's a hugeee pot. I'm sure I won't run out..but if they ever release it again I'm so buying another one. I apply it over any blush I use & it just gives you this beautiful candle lit glow.

on 9/11/2006 7:56:00 PM

This is a beautiful light pink color with a flash of light gold. This brightens up my fair skin, and leaves it glowing. It has nice staying power, and I have not experienced any breakouts since I started using it. I will continue to repurchase, and I would like to try other MSFs.

on 8/28/2006 5:54:00 AM

This product lives up to its fame! I'm so glad I got this before it sold out this time. It is very subtle, though. People who want a color that pops more might want to layer it over other pink blushes. I usually use it on its own for everyday use. It gives the barest hint of pink on my cheekbones, and the gold pigment makes my face looks glowing and still natural-looking enough. I hope MAC turns MSFs into permanent products!

Very pretty, I use the MSF's with the 187 brush and I have been very happy with this one and shimpagne from A Muse collection. Beautiful glowy shimmer....no gawdy glitter, etc. Very natural looking which I was originally concerned about , but I am really glad I ordered them. Now I want all the others...:)

I'm so glad I was finally able to get this. It's the most gorgeous thing ever. I use it over a bit of bronzer and blush on my cheeks and it gives me just the most beautiful glow I've ever seen...light pink and gold, I can't say enough good things about Porcelain Pink!

on 8/14/2006 1:21:00 PM

I really really love this product. The color is a slight peachy pink and it is really a perfect pick-me-up on my C2/NC20-25 (BE fairly light) skin. I use it all over my cheeks under a little blush and it makes me look awake and refreshed - even more so than Benefit's Dandelion. I also like that it has a bit of peach to it which goes better with my red hair than pinks and accentuates my green eyes nicely. I do not know if this would work at all on darker skin tones, but on lighter ones it seems to be universally flattering. The only downside is that at first application it looks just a teeny bit chalky to me - nothing a quick brush with a Kleenex can't fix though.

on 8/13/2006 11:44:00 PM

Having jumped onto the MAC bandwagon very late, A Muse was the only collection whose MSFs I was in time to get my hands on. Maybe I had overly high expectations due to all the hype about these almost-legendary MSFs, so Porcelain Pink was slightly disappointing when I finally got it. Well, it looks really pretty in the pan but it takes too much effort to use it alone as a blush. I swipe about 5 times for it to show up as a subtle glow, so now I mainly use it as a highlighter over another blush and the effect is great! I'll still keep my PP if only just to own the MSF experience, LOL, but I imagine if you have other more pigmented MSFs, you don't need this. I generally like PP but it's not a must-have.

on 8/11/2006 6:21:00 AM

At last MAC has repromote porcelain pink again. I was very glad when they repromoted this...because i didn't want to pay skyrocket prices on eBay for it. This is one of two MSFs that i have, the other msf that i have is petticoat which i love it dearly as well.

Porcelain pink is not as pigmented as petticoat. I need about 4 swipes of colour on the pan for the colour to show up on my face alone. I love the effect a lot though. It gives a nice subtle pink glow to the face. U can hardly tell that i'm wearing blush but yet u can see the subtle pink glow on the face. Do try to get hold of it before it's oos again in order not to pay skyrocket prices for it on eBay.

I am a nc20 asian for reference.

on 8/10/2006 6:01:00 AM

I finally succumbed to the hype and purchased this product--and much to my surprise, I really like it. I have fair skin (I am somewhere between a MAC NC20 and NC25 right now), dark hair and dark eyes, and it shows up well on my skin and looks great with my coloring. On its own, it imparts an angelic pale pink glow--but it also works well over other matte blushes to amp them up for a glowier nighttime look. As others have pointed out, it pairs especially well with bronzer (right now I use Bobbi Brown's bronzer in light, or else the new MAC MSF in Shooting Star). This shade does not work as a highlighter for me, only as a blush--but that being said, I love the color and I'm very happy with my purchase.

on 8/8/2006 12:54:00 PM

I don't know why I didn't notice this when it was out with the other collections. I got this when it came out with Amuse. I love the barely there effect it gives esp when the sunlight hits my face. Great on days when I don't want too much colour on my cheeks. I'm glad I could get this to work as a blushers on me. Asian, NC25 here.

Popular Blush Products