September 16, 2014 | 1736 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Lovexandxart

a marvelous product, i already use this concealer for around a year and it is great, just one quick tip, don't use to much of it cuz at one point it won't stick to the skin anymore, great alternative for people who don't like foundation !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by cinders87

I have dark under eye circles. My eye area has fine lines and gets very dry compared to my oily/combination skin. This product matched my fair skin tone, but I will be taking it back because it is too drying. I used my normal moisturizer, benefits eye primer, and even a little makeup forever primer, but it was still too drying. It has pretty good coverage, but I'm not willing to keep a pretty good / drying product for the price. I wouldn't buy it again if it was cheap either on that note...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I have been lemming this for years, but was always reluctant to pay the $30. Finally broke down after SA applied it to me (altho I did purchase for less $ on ebay from a reputable seller). Porcelaine I and Ivorie both work for me.

Other than having a slightly thicker consistency, I cannot tell the difference between this and my current HG, Vichy Dermablend (see separate review). This covers well, lasts all day, doesn't cause my waterproof mascara to run (I'm looking at you SK) but for all the extra $, I expected it to cover BETTER than Dermablend. For several consecutive days, I work Dermablend under my left eye and Effacernes under my right - couldn't tell the difference even by days end. Neither COMPLETELY erase my dark circles, but both do a very good job.

I'm glad I didn't pay full price; I won't repurchase, but I'm glad I got to try. I deducted 1 lippie for the regular price being too hi IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by hannah0930

I just bought this concealer in beige 3 and it matches my skin color perfectly and it blends well and doesn't crease. I recently purchased the Cle de Peau concealer and was so disappointed . In the summer i opt for medium bisque when tanned but i have fair skin and this is the perfect color and lasts all day and doesn't cake at all !

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by portakalis

Its expensive, bought it for 23 Euros. It does blend well but coverage is very low. After a few hours you can see it sets in lines. I was very happy with Estee Lauder Double Wear but couldn't find it in the store so I listened the sales asistant's advice.. I am very dissappointed with this Lancome product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible concealer, only works for those people who don't need any concealing. Because of its "moisturizing properties" it made my skin look oilier than it is. While wearing it my face felt and looks like a glazed doughnut.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by kllc0096

This is the best concealer that I've ever used. I sell 2 a day and I work with 9 prestige lines. It gives a natural finish that covers even the darkest under eye circles. The color selection is awesome. There is a shade for almost anyone. The $32 price point is a little high but the tube should last you at least 3-4 months!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sm91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best undereye concealers out there in my opinion. The coverage is excellent, it blends beautifully into the skin and has an amazing colour range, which doesn't happen with alot of brands and there concealers. I love that it is specially formulated for undereyes, because Lancome made it waterproof, so even if you tear it will not budge. It also doesn't have an SPF which is nice, because SPF's around the eye area tend to irritate me alot. I use 'Porcelaine" and I love it! I would reccommend this to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by reddplanet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do not get why companies are allowed to label a product concealer when it's not completely opaque in one coat and requires layers. Buildable coverage does not equal concealer.

This is yet another product that should not be allowed legally to be called concealer. It conceals NOTHING.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by jayjay2267

Love, love, love this product! I'm pretty fair and my undercycles are purple without this product! On first glance would have got 01 but stoked I got 02 as it matchs my skin tone perfectly. I have used a few other under eye concealers, Mac, YSL Touche Eclat and the new Garnier roll on one (tinted) but Effacernes covers waaaaaaayy better and doesn't crease on me. Will DEF buy again