Eucerin Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben fgfgdf.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I can't seem to stick with one hand cream. For some reason I keep trying new ones, even though I'm happy with the one I'm using at the time. And then I find that I like the new hand cream better than the previous one. So I bought this hand cream after seeing it in a magazine (I think it was Real Simple), and I love it! It absorbs so quickly that I never have to worry about not being able to open a door right after applying it. It moisturizes well and is fragrance free. I definitely recommend, and I'll probably repurchase, unless I get distracted again by another hand cream!

UPDATE: I've returned to my previous favorite hand cream--Aveeno Intense Relief, because the urea in this product weakened my nails.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love love love this product! my hands are in water and chemicals a lot at work and i have tried lots and lots of handcreams. this one is the best i've found. absorbs quickly and keeps my fingertips from splitting and cracking (a real problem in the wintertime). and it's cheap! i use it on my feet too as it's less expensive and more effective than foot cream IMO. nice cap, too, and no icky smell. great to use before bed and throughout the day.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a very good moisturizing hand cream. No greasiness, just nice, soft hands. I tend to like a nice scent though, and this doesn't have any. But if you're using this stuff in the first place, you're probably senstive to additives. Good product, good deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think I have found my HG hand creme. For the quality & price, so far, Eucerin has done really well for my often dry & peeling hands.
I have compared Eucerin's hand creme with the following other brands which I have used:
1.Clarins Hand & Nail Cream : This is slightly better than Eucerin, but much pricier. I discontinued using this once I found Eucerin.
2.Eubos : Lousy Quality, cheap price. Doesn't moisturize at all.
3.St Ives Intensive Healing : Moderate Quality, cheap price, moisturize a little, not enough for me.
4. Vaseline Instensive Care : Good Quality, moderate price. Actually my FAV when I was in the USA, unfortunately it's not available locally here in my home country. Wish I have bought more than the 1/2 dozen tubes back. :(
5. Palmers Cocoa Butter : Too thick and greasy, doesn't moisturize enough for me.
6. Neutrogena's Norwegian Hand Cream : Moderate Quality, it does moisturize well enough, but effect does not last long.
7. Nivea Q10 Hand Cream : Bad quality, nothing else need to be said.
8. Jergens Extra relief for Dry skin : Also good quality, comparable with Eucerin, but I can't find this product locally.
9. Victoria's Secret Ultra Moisturizing hand & body creme : I've tried several different scents, all I've found to be too drying and does not give enough moisturizing. Although they smell heavenly!

Really good hand cream. Decent price for the quality too. doesn't leave your hands oily, greasy or slimey feeling at all. Absorbs quickly and just makes your hands very soft and smooth. Highly recommend!

THE BEST HAND CREME! i keep this in my purse at ALL times! i cannot live without it!!! its non scented and moisturizes my hands for a long time! ive tried other eucerin products as well which drove me to buy this!! so far im very pleased with eucerin

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I needed a hand cream after reading a great homemade recipe for MK Satin Hands on MUA -- apply oil to hands (I use Sweet Oil), then a tsp. of any kind of sugar, then add water and liquid hand soap and scrub; rinse, dry hands and follow with hand cream.

I found Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme at Ulta and decided to try it because it was cheap and had no smell; I hadn't even read any reviews on it. Well, I sure made a great decision, because this stuff is incredible! I use it before bed every night, and in the morning my hands are still soft and pretty. No more dryness around my nails, and no greasy feeling.

(BTW I do the MK Satin Hands recipe once a week. You *must* try it!!!)

I love this cream. Most hand creams I've tried are very greasy, so I don't want to apply them during the day. This one, however, moisturizes beautifully without being greasy or uncomfortable. The only problem I had with it is the smell. It's very chemical smelling, but this doesn't bother me enough to take off a lippie. Will definitely be repurchasing this product.

This was recommended to me on the Skincare Board here last week when I requested a solution for my desperately dry post-pregnancy hands. Well, once again, thank you MUA!!! This stuff is amazing! I saw an immediate improvement to my hands and cuticles, and the best thing is that I don't have to reapply it throughout the day like I would other creams that get fully absorbed like this. I used to use the regular blue Nivea cream on my hands, but it's rather greasy which makes it nice and protective but impractical.

I knew there had to be a magical ingredient to the Eucerin, and sure enough - it's urea. I've used a urea cream on my feet some years ago with great success, so I tried the Eucerin on my feet as well yesterday and they still feel smooth and soft.

I tried clarins, liz earle, dove, vaseline, nivea......... and the list goes on.
Nothing worked miracles on my hands like this. I suffered from flakiness between my knuckles and I tried allsorts, even my crabtree and evelyn la source hand recovery set couldn't salvage them. Then I tried this and I swear, it sunk in with no greasy residue and all I needed to use was once in the morning. Amazing.