November 25, 2014 | 1832 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this hand creme. It is very light and absorbs quickly into my skin. There is no residue on my skin at all so I'm able to go about normal activities. It's not extremely moisturizing, so if you have very dry hands this may not be for you. It has alpha hydroxy so it really smooths my skin and just makes them look "brighter". I use it after every time I use water and my hands are soft and smooth. It is fragrance free but it seems to have that typical plastic-y FF smell. This will be terrific in the warmer months when I really don't like to have heavy lotions on my skin. It retails for appoximately $5.39 for a 2.7 oz. tube. The packaging is (unfortunately) the typical blah Eucerin standard.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Sassymedusa

The best stuff. I have one on my desk at work, one next to my bed at home, and one in my purse. Can't go wrong here.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 12:37:00 PM More reviews by pennylane17

Love this stuff. My hands have been very dry and cracked. After using this, they look and feel great. Very happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2006 11:44:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This fragrance free hand cream leaves hands looking soft and pretty. It absorbs well too, which is nice. Good basic hand cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I passed this off to my DH so this review is based on his experience.

Oddly, using this for a week made my DH's hands red, a little raw, and itchy. They weren't soothed or moisturized. He used it after doing a lot of cabling at work and the dust was drying out his hands. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Saund

Did not really seem to moisturize. My hands are dry from frequent handwashing and the Eucerin down't really seem to be making a difference. My cuticles still crack and my hands are really flaky. It also leaves my hands feeling wierdly slimy. I'm not impressed and won't be repurchasing or even finishing the tube I have.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was rather disappointed by this hand creme. My hands get very dry because of repeated handwashings during the day, and I was hoping to use this to help the dryness.

This stuff is addictive--and not in a good way. I had to use it after every time I washed my hands, unlike most lotions I've tried. If I didn't, my hands were dry and scaly within an hour of washing my hands.

I think this hand creme creates a barrier but provides zero moisture for my skin so the barrier, once it's washed off, has to be replaced. Since it contains AHA, reapplying so frequently seemed to put my hands in a place of more dryness vulnerability instead of helping the problem. The first few uses seemed "okay," but now I'm throwing this in the trash to break the cycle. I much preferred Dove's Night Lotion. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 10:46:00 PM More reviews by CoolBritannia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You cannot beat a 100% "would buy again" rating (I researched here before trying) and it is absolutely warranted. I am now addicted to this stuff. I like to rub it into my cuticles as well -- I'm a former Kiehl's cuticle cream fanatic who is now converted to using the Eucerin Plus on my cuticles as well as my hands. Super stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2006 1:21:00 AM More reviews by christylue

The BEST hand cream ever!! I love,love,love this stuff. It makes your feel and Look so nice! Everyone always comments on my nice hands. I owe it all to this hand cream. I am so rough with my hands with doing crafts, cleaning, cooking, gardening and washing so much that this cream keeps them looking brand new! I have used many hand creams and lotions over the years and this is by far the BEST! I also use it on my feet at night and then put on my socks.I wake up to soft healthy looking feet! I have tubes of this stuff everywhere in my house including my purse, and my car. This is a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 9:26:00 AM More reviews by diasphora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only hand lotion I will ever use--ever. I worked in restaurants throughout college, and in the winter (thanks to excessive washing and cold air), my hands would crack open and bleed profusely. We're talking serious gore here. I started taking a tube of this stuff to work with me, and I haven't had such a problem ever since. My hands have been smooth and moisturized all year.