December 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2006 7:03:00 AM More reviews by eky1

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried clarins, liz earle, dove, vaseline, nivea......... and the list goes on.
Nothing worked miracles on my hands like this. I suffered from flakiness between my knuckles and I tried allsorts, even my crabtree and evelyn la source hand recovery set couldn't salvage them. Then I tried this and I swear, it sunk in with no greasy residue and all I needed to use was once in the morning. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2006 5:23:00 AM More reviews by chicitygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My new HG hand cream. The only one I've found that really moisturizes without leaving a greasy film on my hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this hand creme. It is very light and absorbs quickly into my skin. There is no residue on my skin at all so I'm able to go about normal activities. It's not extremely moisturizing, so if you have very dry hands this may not be for you. It has alpha hydroxy so it really smooths my skin and just makes them look "brighter". I use it after every time I use water and my hands are soft and smooth. It is fragrance free but it seems to have that typical plastic-y FF smell. This will be terrific in the warmer months when I really don't like to have heavy lotions on my skin. It retails for appoximately $5.39 for a 2.7 oz. tube. The packaging is (unfortunately) the typical blah Eucerin standard.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Sassymedusa

The best stuff. I have one on my desk at work, one next to my bed at home, and one in my purse. Can't go wrong here.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 12:37:00 PM More reviews by pennylane17

Love this stuff. My hands have been very dry and cracked. After using this, they look and feel great. Very happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2006 11:44:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This fragrance free hand cream leaves hands looking soft and pretty. It absorbs well too, which is nice. Good basic hand cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I passed this off to my DH so this review is based on his experience.

Oddly, using this for a week made my DH's hands red, a little raw, and itchy. They weren't soothed or moisturized. He used it after doing a lot of cabling at work and the dust was drying out his hands. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Saund

Did not really seem to moisturize. My hands are dry from frequent handwashing and the Eucerin down't really seem to be making a difference. My cuticles still crack and my hands are really flaky. It also leaves my hands feeling wierdly slimy. I'm not impressed and won't be repurchasing or even finishing the tube I have.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was rather disappointed by this hand creme. My hands get very dry because of repeated handwashings during the day, and I was hoping to use this to help the dryness.

This stuff is addictive--and not in a good way. I had to use it after every time I washed my hands, unlike most lotions I've tried. If I didn't, my hands were dry and scaly within an hour of washing my hands.

I think this hand creme creates a barrier but provides zero moisture for my skin so the barrier, once it's washed off, has to be replaced. Since it contains AHA, reapplying so frequently seemed to put my hands in a place of more dryness vulnerability instead of helping the problem. The first few uses seemed "okay," but now I'm throwing this in the trash to break the cycle. I much preferred Dove's Night Lotion. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 10:46:00 PM More reviews by CoolBritannia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You cannot beat a 100% "would buy again" rating (I researched here before trying) and it is absolutely warranted. I am now addicted to this stuff. I like to rub it into my cuticles as well -- I'm a former Kiehl's cuticle cream fanatic who is now converted to using the Eucerin Plus on my cuticles as well as my hands. Super stuff.