Eucerin Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 11/12/2006 7:40:00 PM

Really good hand cream. Decent price for the quality too. doesn't leave your hands oily, greasy or slimey feeling at all. Absorbs quickly and just makes your hands very soft and smooth. Highly recommend!

on 11/4/2006 3:05:00 AM

THE BEST HAND CREME! i keep this in my purse at ALL times! i cannot live without it!!! its non scented and moisturizes my hands for a long time! ive tried other eucerin products as well which drove me to buy this!! so far im very pleased with eucerin

on 9/6/2006 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I needed a hand cream after reading a great homemade recipe for MK Satin Hands on MUA -- apply oil to hands (I use Sweet Oil), then a tsp. of any kind of sugar, then add water and liquid hand soap and scrub; rinse, dry hands and follow with hand cream.

I found Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme at Ulta and decided to try it because it was cheap and had no smell; I hadn't even read any reviews on it. Well, I sure made a great decision, because this stuff is incredible! I use it before bed every night, and in the morning my hands are still soft and pretty. No more dryness around my nails, and no greasy feeling.

(BTW I do the MK Satin Hands recipe once a week. You *must* try it!!!)

I love this cream. Most hand creams I've tried are very greasy, so I don't want to apply them during the day. This one, however, moisturizes beautifully without being greasy or uncomfortable. The only problem I had with it is the smell. It's very chemical smelling, but this doesn't bother me enough to take off a lippie. Will definitely be repurchasing this product.

on 7/11/2006 8:54:00 AM

This was recommended to me on the Skincare Board here last week when I requested a solution for my desperately dry post-pregnancy hands. Well, once again, thank you MUA!!! This stuff is amazing! I saw an immediate improvement to my hands and cuticles, and the best thing is that I don't have to reapply it throughout the day like I would other creams that get fully absorbed like this. I used to use the regular blue Nivea cream on my hands, but it's rather greasy which makes it nice and protective but impractical.

I knew there had to be a magical ingredient to the Eucerin, and sure enough - it's urea. I've used a urea cream on my feet some years ago with great success, so I tried the Eucerin on my feet as well yesterday and they still feel smooth and soft.

on 6/19/2006 7:03:00 AM

I tried clarins, liz earle, dove, vaseline, nivea......... and the list goes on.
Nothing worked miracles on my hands like this. I suffered from flakiness between my knuckles and I tried allsorts, even my crabtree and evelyn la source hand recovery set couldn't salvage them. Then I tried this and I swear, it sunk in with no greasy residue and all I needed to use was once in the morning. Amazing.

on 5/6/2006 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My new HG hand cream. The only one I've found that really moisturizes without leaving a greasy film on my hands.

on 5/5/2006 6:47:00 PM

I really like this hand creme. It is very light and absorbs quickly into my skin. There is no residue on my skin at all so I'm able to go about normal activities. It's not extremely moisturizing, so if you have very dry hands this may not be for you. It has alpha hydroxy so it really smooths my skin and just makes them look "brighter". I use it after every time I use water and my hands are soft and smooth. It is fragrance free but it seems to have that typical plastic-y FF smell. This will be terrific in the warmer months when I really don't like to have heavy lotions on my skin. It retails for appoximately $5.39 for a 2.7 oz. tube. The packaging is (unfortunately) the typical blah Eucerin standard.

on 5/5/2006 2:18:00 PM

The best stuff. I have one on my desk at work, one next to my bed at home, and one in my purse. Can't go wrong here.

on 5/2/2006 12:37:00 PM

Love this stuff. My hands have been very dry and cracked. After using this, they look and feel great. Very happy with this product.