October 23, 2014 | 1220 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pencil is quite easy to work with because it glides on smoothly unlike some eyebrow pencils which are too stiff and waxy to use. However, you should only use a light hand because it is pigmented - that is if you want a natural look. The gel is great for people with fuller brows to make them look more groomed. Just remember to do your face makeup before using this because if powder falls onto the gel, it'll make your eyebrows look white. This product will probably last you a few months as the pencil is quite short.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I have been a faithful user of this product for about 6-7 years now. If they ever discontinue it, I'm not sure what I would do! I have very thin brows, so powders and waxes never quite worked for me. This pencil is great, looks very natural to fill and then I use a brow brush to blend it in. I love the "creme gel" side used to set and tame the brows. I agree with another reviewer though, you don't get much pencil. Using this daily, I go through it pretty quickly. Good news is, I will pick it up when ever there is a BOGO.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

I bought this in Blonde first, but it was too light and didn't show up. I am naturally dark blonde but have my hair dyed dark brown, so I returned it and exchanged it for Brunette.
I do really like the packaging. The brow gel is not nearly as dark as the pencil, which is good in my opinion. I will probably use the gel more than the pencil, as it is a little dark for my eyebrows.
Overall, this is a great product for the price.
I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased Brunette and it is a nice match and complimentary colour for my medium brown hair & brows, but it does has slight red undertones. I have sparse brows thanks to the 1990's of over plucking and in the process of trying to grow them back (sigh). Brow Fantasy does a great job at filling in the patches and providing results of even and natural brows. The pencil is decently pigmented and creamy which makes application and blending easy. The gel adds a slight darkening tint and holds my brows perfectly in place all day. My concerns are first you don't get much pencil product for the price and second the pencil is quite large making it difficult ti precisely apply the colour without constantly sharpening it. I seen to be using this up quite quickly!! Probably will not repurchase and try another product in search of my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jdblack78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I buy this as well as another powder for my brows. I alternate in between the two. I use brown as they do not make auburn even though I really wish they did. My hair is dark enough the brown looks very natural. I have been using this for a few years and will keep using it. It lasts all day and I particularly love the mascara like brush. I do not have to fill in my brows much. My problem is they needed to be darker so I could actually tell I had brows. My problem was solved with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by CocoBoo

I bought this in dark brown and it looks amazingly natural on my black eyebrows. It defines my brows but at the same time softens my overall facial appearance. I can easily brush out any harshness after I apply although it lasts all day until I wash it off at night. I even tend to touch my face a lot throughout the day, this includes my eyebrows and I'm always surprised the product doesn't go all over.

I don't like the packaging for this though. The lid is flimsy and breaking. I also never use the gel that comes on the other side. I don't find it's necessary for everyday use. I wish they just sold a longer pencil without any gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by foreverlipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in dark brown. I really like this! I have really good brows anyway( full,dark) I do get them waxed. But I decided to get on the hype of polished look. WOW! Very nice touch! My brows almost look black to me so I went with dark brown and it was perfect! No red, just filled them in perfectly. The gel is nice too! nice combo! Love that I have found this at wal-mart!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best brow pencil I've tried and have been using it for years. I don't use the gel part because I shave most of my eyebrows off. The pencil stays all day, even when I accidentally rub my face or something. I love it! The only thing I hate is that the cap comes off so easily, so its not good for travel.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by ixkristenn

i've been looking for the ideal brow pencil to fill in my brows and because i've been liking the thicker brows look. i came across this pencil in target for $8.49 i believe. i use the shade dark brown. i'm not fond of the pencil itself much because if i try to use soft strokes on my brows, the pencil doesn't come out well enough so i have to apply a bit more pressure thus i dont feel as though i have enough control. however, the gel that comes on the other side is phenomenal. it finishes off the brows without giving it a harsh look and the brush works really well cleaning up my brows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! My sister has been using brow pencils for quite some time. She let me try heres in Dark Brown, and I loved it! I have thick brows that I keep arched. The brow pencil adds that bit of polish that I've been looking for. My eyebrows can get a little unruly too. The gel corrects this problem.