October 23, 2014 | 1968 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great liner with a very smooth application. I usually wear it on the upper lid or on the waterline. *I had better luck with this one... than the UD Yeyo, since the UD white liner flaked all over the place and left a line which wasn't smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this one. Very nice color, helps me to look alive. Soft and easy to apply. Only bad thing I have to say is that I have found it fades very quickly but for this price? I'll carry it with me and retouch. A+

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is brilliant for using in your waterline and in the corners of your eyes for that bright eye "wake up" effect. It's very pigmented, and like one of the previous reviewers, I find that it's a little too stark looking when I first put it on. But with a little smudging and a couple minutes to settle, it goes from "ZOMG, Check out my white eyeliner!!1!" to just a nice awake look for the eyes. I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes, so I can use all the help I can get to look less knackered all the time, and this certainly helps. It's super cheap, goes on smoothly and will last for ages. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2008 3:57:00 AM More reviews by lil_kismet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really pleased with this! I've been meaning to get a white eyeliner for some time now and didn't feel up to spending $15+ on a high end one that would probably fade away on my waterline anyway. I tested out a few different brands at the drugstore and I settled on this Rimmel one. It's VERY pigmented, glides on effortlessly, and actually has pretty decent staying power. It has a semi-creamy texture, but not overly creamy/soft. A matte and bright stark white shade and perfect for giving smokey eyeshadow looks that extra pop. A high quality liner that runs for around $6 Canadian. I'd definitely repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2008 6:28:00 PM More reviews by kate_rose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't really fault this product as it does do its job and is a good, soft white pencil, but unfortunately white liner on my waterline does nothing for my eye shape, unlike black, which completely makes my eye shape, so it was a slightly pointless purchase. I generally like the Rimmel kohls though, as they are cheap, nicely packaged, and most importantly, work. If you want a decent white liner without breaking the bank, I wholeheartedly recommend this one to you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's cheap and it works ^^

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2008 4:17:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like basically everyone else who has reviewed this I use it to brighten my eye aka applying it in the waterline. Ive tried 2 other white eyeliners for this, Jordanas (didnt last a second) and MAC Gilded White (didnt show up) this has been the best of the 3. Why? It shows up and does stay on to a point. When I first apply its bright and a bit too much but as I blink some if the pigment fades until I just get that "natural bright eyed look"...not the "scary omg this crazy bitch has white liner in her eye socket like whoa look"...if I am going to wear this all dayI usually have to reapply like once but I'm fine with that...afterall...the eye cleans its self and we'd have major problems if it didnt so I cant fault liner for not staying in a place it really probably shouldnt be anyway. This is a good product at a great price.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by cnh

This is surprisingly very good white liner. If you're cheap like I am, Jordana Wet n wild, and even prestige have nothing on this white eyeliner. Soft, smooth, doesn't skip, pigmented. Reasonably priced.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by MiuMiuLvoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great cheap product that does what it's suppose to for me. ^_^
i also put it under eye rim for wider eye look. i wanted to get the givenchy one but that was $21 for an eyeliner...this one does the job at much cheaper price. im happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by MagicalFlame

This is a nice product which is a surprise with my experience with Rimmel eyeliners. It's a bit too cakey and bright but all in all I love it. I wear it with a nice pigmented eyeshadow like my lavender one of which the eyeliner makes so nice and sharp. It wasn't what I was going for but finding it is a nice surprise. ^_^