Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 2/17/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't know what all this hype is about. It's a decent mascara but not anything amazing. It does clump sometimes but otherwise I guess it looks natural. It started making some of my eyelashes fall out so I stopped using it but it doesn't seem like anyone else experienced this. Honestly there are better mascaras out there.

on 2/13/2014 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Probably the best drugstore mascara in terms of ease of use and volumizing properties. You're going to get very full, natural-looking lashes that never get spidery or clumpy; it reminds me of Clinique's High Impact Mascara but cheaper and with better application. This mascara is also a breeze to remove, which is a plus. A full day of wear for me will require one touchup to look its best. It's my go-to easy day mascara when I don't feel like pulling out my lash comb and fiddling with Benefit's They're Real or Diorshow Extase, which are my preferred "false lash" mascaras but require a bit more time and effort in application. I'll have Full N Soft in my makeup case for as long as Maybelline keeps making it.

on 2/13/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

HG mascara for almost 20 years now! It was getting harder to find but I think maybellene is (wisely) deciding to keep manufacturing. I have very sensitive eyes and wear contacts. Terrible allergies and sensitive skin as well. This mascara feels like wearing nothing at all, even though it lengthens , thickens, and colors my lashes beautifully. I don't like when makeup feels heavy- this mascara leaves my lashes so soft. No flaking for me, easy to remove. Live this stuff!!!!

on 2/12/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried many more expensive mascaras and think this one is just a good. I buy two at once so I can have one in my gym bag for touch-ups. It goes on smooth, doesn't flake and come off easily with face wash. It is a perfect every day mascara and the price is right!

on 2/12/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new HG mascara!!!! I have been a pretty loyal L'Oreal Voluminous user but now that I've discovered Full 'N Soft I will NEVER go back to another mascara!!!!!

I found that with other mascaras I've used in the past I would have to layer 2 different mascaras to get the look I want....first a drier lengthening formula to set my curl and separate my lashes and then a wetter volumizing formula for thickness. With Maybelline Full 'N Soft I have finally found one mascara that does EVERYTHING!!! This is huge for me!!!!

I tried this mascara through the advice of a friend who swears by it and I was wanting to try something different as I was getting sick of mascaras that clump and make my lashes stick together plus they discontinued my lengthening L'Oreal Lash Out mascara and I was also having a hard time finding the Apple Mascara I used to replace it... also for some reason I was getting tired of my old HG L'Oreal Voluminous because it still clumped sometimes, my friend always had the most gorgeous lashes and when I asked her what she used I was shocked (she's usually a high end makeup girl) that she said Full 'N Soft! I decided to try it!

This mascara does not clump no matter how many coats I apply. FINALLY a mascara that doesn't clump!!!!! I also have no need to use 2 different mascaras anymore because this one does it all! It lengthens, it separates, it volumizes and it holds a curl.....this mascara is nothing short of amazing!!!! I really, really LOVE this mascara, my lashes look long, full and separated with none of those dreadful clumps or lashes that stick together no matter how many coats you apply it never clumps!!!! The formula is awesome not too dry or too wet and can give you a very natural look with a light application or you can build up the drama with multiple coats so its very versatile and as I said it never clumps even with multiple applications. I also LOVE the way my lashes feel with this mascara...they're always soft and never brittle or stiff!

I never want to go without this mascara it's my new HG and I absolutely love it!!!!!

on 2/11/2014 3:38:00 AM

I used this mascara everyday before I switched to tubing mascaras. I loved this mascara because it wasn't crunchy or clumpy and gave me natural looking lashes but also lengthened and volumized them beautifully. I could put this mascara on on a rush and it would still look amazing ! But like most other mascaras it smudged on me. I would repurchase if it wasn't for that. Definitely one of my favourite maybelline mascaras! Sad that it's so hard to find in stores! I had to go all the way to walgreens in America to find a tube of this stuff can't find any in Canada.

on 2/10/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I was always a mascara snob, only using Dior or LancĂ´me or such. Then a friend told me about this. For me, it is superior in formula, appearance, wear and of course price. I only use the regular kind - never have liked waterproof mascara of any brand. I've been faithfully using this for 4 years now and don't plan on changing anytime soon!

on 2/9/2014 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

this is my favorite drugstore mascara as of now. My favorites come from Sephora/Ulta and mostly Bare Escentuals but if I'm ever in a pinch or just don't feel like spending too much $$ on mascara, this is the one to go for. In case it helps anyone, I select mascaras based on volume only as I don't need length. I also only like those that don't end up under my eyes.

on 2/8/2014 7:39:00 PM

love love love this mascara!! I've literally never tried anything else and I've been wearing mascara for 4 years. I don't feel the need to change something that already works perfectly ;) I'm lucky enough to already have thicker/longer lashes, so this mascara makes them look even better. The thick wand let's me emphasize the volume of my lashes near the roots(and even throughout!) which really opens up my eyes. I've never had a problem with clumping because it separates the lashes well. Definitely my go to :)

on 1/21/2014 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this mascara! The wand is very thick, so it gives my lashes much volume, and goes on quickly. I like the bigger wand for time reasons. It does not seem to dry out very fast, so long as the lid is closed all the way. I have learned this lesson the hard way :( But overall, great mascara! Recommended.

Video Reviews & Tutorials