Versace Crystal Noir

on 5/28/2008 11:12:00 PM

OMG!!! I lucked into this at a sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and found the 30 ml edp and body lotion gift set on clearance for $10!!! Can you believe it?? So I thought, it's gotta stink. I opened it up and took a whif (at the encouraging of the MUA) and it's AMAZING!!! So dark, smokey, uber-sexy, slightly sweet but not too much so. It dried down even better and I kept sniffing my arm the entire day. I think my old love Euphoria might be replaced. My only wish is that I had found a bigger bottle...I'm not looking forward to this bottle running dry. Absolutely will repurchase, this one was made for me.

on 5/21/2008 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have not bought this wonderful, sexy and yet mysteious fragrance yet, but finishing up the sample vial i got at sephora...anyhow..
It's soooo sexy, very warm but sweet on my skin. (i'm usually not crazy about florals unless they have a nice sweetness to them and go very well with my body chemistry!!)THIS WILL BE MY HG FRAGRANCE WHEN I BUY IT! This scent lingers on all day long on me, and so far ive gotten a few complimpliments wearing this fragrance, i will definatly be buying a bottle of this. <3 it.

on 5/10/2008 5:25:00 PM

Excellent! Brilliant! The best Versace's perfume. Most of my friends dislike this perfume and they don't understand what makes me to like it. Some say it's too old-ladysh or something. Not at all! It's very stylish, I must say.

on 5/4/2008 4:35:00 PM

Very special and gorgeous smell (maybe not preferable to wear in the morning) and it stays very long.

on 3/3/2008 4:43:00 AM

I don't wear perfume often but when I do... I wear this. I've gotten many compliments through the years. Packaging is really cute and huge bottle lasts long time, esp. since I wear it very infrequently. If I ever run out, will definitely re-purhase. ♥ the fragrance.

LOVE this smell. I get so many compiments when I wam wearing it. It smells "dark" to me and somewhat mysterious, with a hint of sweetness. Its definatly one of my favorite perfumes.

on 3/2/2008 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely gorgeous smell, I love the initial smell of coconut, yum beautiful. I will definately buy this again, in edp next time the edt lasts but i want something a bit stronger. I wear this day and night....yummmmm love it!!!

on 2/11/2008 4:19:00 PM

Mmmm, yummy. As far as I'm concerned, this is a gourmand scent. Very coconutish, yet somehow does not at all remind me of the beach or of sun lotion. It is a bit sensual but not entirely, and I dont find it "dark" or "noir" at all. Sweet but not too sweet. Lasting power is average...5 hours tops...longer than "bright crystal".

All in all a very pretty, soft, subtly sensual coconut floral with a bit of musk or amber. Super feminine, and I bet a lot of men would like this. Perhaps not enough oomph -for me-. But a great fragrance nonetheless.

on 1/27/2008 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

First spray-lovely, sweet, spicy and sensual. Dry down-headache inducing and nothing special. Wanted to love it but just couldnt. Beautiful bottle though. Will not repurchase.

on 1/3/2008 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i was very eager to try this when it came out. i love the name and the bottle, when i tried it i really loved it. it's a warm and ambery-floral. very dark and sensual...i love to wear this when i go out at night sometimes. i really love a lot of the versace scents in general.

Popular Fragrances