Versace Crystal Noir

on 5/4/2008 4:35:00 PM

Very special and gorgeous smell (maybe not preferable to wear in the morning) and it stays very long.

on 3/3/2008 4:43:00 AM

I don't wear perfume often but when I do... I wear this. I've gotten many compliments through the years. Packaging is really cute and huge bottle lasts long time, esp. since I wear it very infrequently. If I ever run out, will definitely re-purhase. ♥ the fragrance.

LOVE this smell. I get so many compiments when I wam wearing it. It smells "dark" to me and somewhat mysterious, with a hint of sweetness. Its definatly one of my favorite perfumes.

on 3/2/2008 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely gorgeous smell, I love the initial smell of coconut, yum beautiful. I will definately buy this again, in edp next time the edt lasts but i want something a bit stronger. I wear this day and night....yummmmm love it!!!

on 2/11/2008 4:19:00 PM

Mmmm, yummy. As far as I'm concerned, this is a gourmand scent. Very coconutish, yet somehow does not at all remind me of the beach or of sun lotion. It is a bit sensual but not entirely, and I dont find it "dark" or "noir" at all. Sweet but not too sweet. Lasting power is average...5 hours tops...longer than "bright crystal".

All in all a very pretty, soft, subtly sensual coconut floral with a bit of musk or amber. Super feminine, and I bet a lot of men would like this. Perhaps not enough oomph -for me-. But a great fragrance nonetheless.

on 1/27/2008 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

First spray-lovely, sweet, spicy and sensual. Dry down-headache inducing and nothing special. Wanted to love it but just couldnt. Beautiful bottle though. Will not repurchase.

on 1/3/2008 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i was very eager to try this when it came out. i love the name and the bottle, when i tried it i really loved it. it's a warm and ambery-floral. very dark and sensual...i love to wear this when i go out at night sometimes. i really love a lot of the versace scents in general.

on 12/31/2007 6:36:00 PM

Sigh! I so wanted to like this one. I love the name, love the bottle. When I saw the tester at Sephora, I made a bee line for it. But when I smelled my wrist, my head almost snapped back. Whoa! What a stench! A SA caught my reaction and stifled a giggle. How could that be? I LOVE sandalwood. And I SO wanted to like Crystal Noir. Blast my skin chemistry. That's why I gave it 3 lippies instead of one. One woman's scent is another one's poison. Bummer. :(

on 12/21/2007 11:13:00 AM

Don't get me wrong - this is a perfectly nice fragrance. But at the end of the day (or, 5 minutes after applying, as the case may be), this is *sigh* ....just....another.....sandalwood.

on 12/11/2007 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is striking in its unoppressed, impetuous glorious sexuality. It is the kind of fragrance that incarnates the kind of 'This is your singular chance to have me! Take me before I'm taken' attitude. So hot-blooded, so persuasive, so Italian. I wear it on special evenings to the opera or to musical concerts, when I want to feel like a Soprano of sex pots. What I particularly admire is its lack of 'gourmandise' despite its remarkably delicious and palpable sensuality. Definitely a scent to where when you want to feel both glamorous and powerful. The bottle is exquisite and reflects the mystery and bravado of the juice: it reminds me of a black widow spider, who just swallowed her lover whole.

Popular Fragrances