Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/22/2014 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOVE this lip balm ! So far this is the best lip balm recently that I have ever used. Love the cooling and soothing effect of the peppermint on my lips, and it smells like mint chocolate , yummy ! :D Besides, it didn't feel overly greasy on my lips like most lip treatments do, it keeps my lips feeling moisture and soft lasting hours at the same time. Definitely will repurchase this again.

on 5/18/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip balm so much! This is one of my favorites. I love the nice peppermint tingle i get on my lips and the lip balm sure does its job! I love this lip balm alot and it helps my lips survive the winter with those wintery chapped lips because in the winter... everyone gets that annoying burn on their lips 24/7 but the peppermint will KILL that burn and leave a soothing feeling. I like EOS lip balm to but this peppermint lip balm is better then the sweet mint flavored eos because the mint is stronger.

on 5/13/2014 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this works...it's minty and refreshing and does moisturise. buttttttt....you feel like you have to reapply all the time because it's so annoyingly dry and waxy. it's not oily enough, it's too matte to feel like you have enough on. it's a good formula if you want something non shiny, i use it under matte lipsticks (which i use most days). i find the lipbalm does work well, it's just misleadingly dry feeling on the lips.

on 5/4/2014 7:18:00 AM

I don't care how much rave it got, because it is definitely dry for me. I don't normally have chaped lips when I put average drugstore lip balm on,but this one really disappoints me in winter times.It provides way too thin layer in chill days no matter how eager I try to rub it onto my lips, let alone adequate moisture. It is alright in warmer days though(PROBABLY ANY LIP BALM WORKS JUST FINE IN WARMER DAYS sis). No way will I ever buy this crap again.

on 4/27/2014 1:39:00 AM

I really don't understand the hype this product receives. For me, it's an average lip balm that's slightly pricier than the other equally effective ones you can find right next to at a store.

on 4/25/2014 11:22:00 PM

somewhat hydrating but only if i keep applying throughout the day, otherwise it did not live up to the hype.

on 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM

Love this. Refreshing

on 4/23/2014 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

drying.

on 4/16/2014 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best lip balm! I have been using this for years, all year round. The mint is so refreshing and feels great on dry lips. I tried eos for a little bit, but went right back to this because eos simply felt like coating them but never actually leaving them moisturized, so I would have to reapply. This stuff is great - and all natural. Tube lasts a long time. I've also used the mango and grapefruit flavor/scent. They're also great, just a hint more oily. Love this!!!

on 4/14/2014 6:23:00 PM