Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 1/29/2014 8:30:00 PM

This has been my go-to lip balm for YEARS!
I get very dry lips and i need to always have them moisturised, and it seems like the only product that ever seems to work for me is Burts Bees.
I swear by the product. I love the minty smell and the consistency is great. i prefer something a bit thicker so it doesnt feel like its just going to slide off my lips.

on 1/27/2014 9:08:00 AM

I love this lip balm. You can feel that it real moisturises the lips instead of sitting there like other lip balms. I like the fact that my lips look a lil wet instead of matte as well This and carmex are my favourite lip balms.

on 1/21/2014 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my HG lip product for years! I love the tingly feeling I get when I apply it, and I feel that it moisturizes well.
It's cheap and can be found at any drugstore. I will continue to use and continue to repurchase for years to come.

on 1/12/2014 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love Burt's Bees. It's the only kind of chapstick I buy. I like the tinted ones myself :)

I've never had dry lips before but when I relocated to another suburb for my job, the wicked combination of the coldest winter I've ever had in Melbourne and the central heating did not do my skin any justice. My regular lip balms did not work for me so I started branching out. I tried BB because it's stocked at my local DJs and was not impressed. I understand it's a waxy product but that made it difficult to apply and layer on. And aside from acting as a "barrier" to the environment, it did not moisturize my lips at all. Will not buy again.

Love, love, love this! So soothing and the peppermint oil is tingly on lips. Really hydrating and it doesn't just sit on top of lips, it actually sinks in.

on 1/5/2014 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I hate my lips feeling gooey, so I like the way this makes them feel more tacky. Also like the tingly feeling. This is very soothing to my lips, but it isn't the most moisturizing thing I've ever put on them. I use it more as a maintenance lip balm to keep them from getting chapped - once they are I have to move on to something stronger.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've tried regular Chapstick, Carmel, and those EOS lip balms and nothing has ever worked as great on my severely dry lips like this has. I usually use the original one. I've tried the honey one and the acai one and I've always just preferred the original. I like how they sell it in tube form because I hate having those jars for the packaging (its unsanitary and I feel like u waste product with it). I will say that the price is fairly high for a lip balm, but its never stopped me from purchasing it (especially because this is the only thing that has ever worked for me) I've been repurchasing it for years and I don't see myself ever stopping. I highly recommend this product!

on 12/30/2013 11:16:00 PM

i tried numerous burt's bees lip products and i like the acai berry one the best so far. it smells so good.

on 12/30/2013 4:59:00 AM

This was my go to lip balm in university. It smelled nice and it left my lips smooth enough for a little while. But it was a mediocre lip balm. It wasn't spectacular and it also slightly made my lips tingle/ burn. I prefer my rose bud salve strawberry flavour.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products