MAC Matte - Kinda Sexy

4.2

on 6/14/2010 4:34:00 PM

This lipstick has to be one of the most drying/line emphasizing lipsticks ive used. Its a matte lipstick which tends to be more drying but this was extreme.I also tired to put lip balm on b4 i would apply this lipstick which still wouldnt work...wasnt creamy but one pro to it was that it was very long lasting or else i would have given it a 1

on 6/5/2010 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the formula to this product, however it was wayyyy darker than the website image. Somewhat disappointed, though still very nice shade with a little "Equality" over top of it.

on 4/30/2010 2:44:00 PM

omg, im so in love with this lipstick! love the colour, love the formula, love everything about it. i would definitely repurchase this item.

on 3/5/2010 7:14:00 PM

This is one of my HG lipsticks! I'm surprised to see people calling it peach as it pulls clearly pink on me. I'd call it a pinky nude. Very natural and just beautiful. This and Cherish are the only nude lipsticks I can get to work for me (Cherish being peachy and this one being pinky) I love the matte texture and don't find them drying at all. They last like nobody's business! This one just screams "give me a smokey eye to go with"! Perfect in every way.

on 2/25/2010 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Backups in place for this color as always.

This is a nude peachy/pink MATTe (which I love). It works well straight on or as a stain. Any pink/peach or coral gloss works beautifully with this -- I especially love C Thru.

The color works on all skin tones -- I have used it on myself and on clients.

on 2/24/2010 7:38:00 AM

I really love this color. With that said, I do have one major complaint about the color. I find that if I liberally apply this color on dry lips, I end up looking clown like a lot of lipstick on my face. So, I always have to make sure that I put a moisturizer on my lips before I put this on and make sure that I don't put too much on. A MAC sales person told me that they only carry this color through the website and not through their counter. This is still one of my favorite lipsticks to turn to though.

on 1/28/2010 9:57:00 AM

KINDA SEXY is my favoutire lipstick colour .

(I'm fair skin,black hair,brown eyes.)

I also love matte fomular because it can cover my lip colour (which is quite dark).

When I going to MAC counter I have try many colour and This is my favourite lipstick.

It's nude orange colour.

It look natural on my lip. You can wear it everyday.

you can view real colour of KINDA SEXY lipstick at

on 1/25/2010 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I am NC30/35 and Kinda Sexy has been my favourite MAC lipstick for quite some time now. It is a really nice neutral pink brown colour.

I think it would suit anyone with medium-fair skin, dark(ish) hair and brown/green eyes.

just discovered this lipstick in my stash the other day and although in the beginning I didn;t like it that much, I have to say I really love it now. I am nc20 and this is a great lipstick for a light, pale skin with yellow undertones. the colour, is brownish pink but it manages to give some colour to a light/pale skin. i normally wear it with laura mercier's wild bouquet blush and it makes my skin more alive, more fresh, classy, nude but with colour. i also love the matte texture and would def repurchase.

on 10/6/2009 7:53:00 AM

I like the color of this lipstick, but not the matte formula. I can not wear this alone. I need to put some gloss over it otherwise it's very very dry looking - not attractive.

Popular Lipsticks