April 16, 2014 | 944 users online

Treatments - Desert Essence - Dessert Essence Blemish Touch Stick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great product. I had been hooked on Murad's acne treatment with sulfur for quite some time and sometimes it worked, sometimes not. This liquid is clear and sinks in right away, so it doesn't cake on top of the skin at all. It also has helped reduce redness and inflammation, particularly of cysts, and sped the healing of many of my pimples. I often roll this over areas that are prone to acne too, even though there aren't any there presently, and it has helped ward many off. Great price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2004 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this when I ran out of my Burt's Bees "zit stick." As far as I can tell so far, it's just as good. I really only use it for the occasional (monthly, ahem) zit along my jawline, so I can't comment on using it over large areas of your face. Has never stung or caused sensitivity. Helps shorten your zit's miserable life!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2004 12:15:00 PM More reviews by hot_pepper96

9/29/04: This product is a wonderful spot treatment. It seems to dry out pimples fast. It stings a little, but the stinging stops. I love that it contains natural herbal ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2004 1:09:00 PM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An excellent spot treatment. It helped heal my "deeper" blemishes without overdrying my sensitive skin or making it more red. The medicinal herbal smell faded as it dried.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2004 11:05:00 AM More reviews by wiley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! It works like a charm at getting rid of zits in record time. I don't use it every day, just as a spot treatment. Can't recommend this one enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2004 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kiran0207

dude this stuff is the shit! omg, i dunno wot i would do without it! ive gone through about 4 bottles already! i havent had it for a while so i'm getting withdrawl symptoms (im trying to finish up my yucky animal-tested clean and clear) some may not like the smell but i think it's fab!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by fancypants11

I love this stuff! I find that I can only use it as an amergency sort of thing, like for when I get those big monster zits every now and then. It usually makes them go away in a couple days and without getting all gross, they just kind fo fade away and don't leave scars. It's my miracle potion. But if I use it all the time, every day, my face seems to get almost immune to it, whihc is weird.

Good stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2004 2:03:00 PM More reviews by maimai

I bought this at Whole Food for around $6 . The roller didn't dispense the product well at first, but eventually that got better. I personally like the smell, though I could understand why some people might dislike it--it is a rather strong and herbal scent, from the essential oils. It contains alcohol, tea tree oil, witch hazel, chamomile,lavender, and a few other ingredients. It does shrink blemishes somewhat, but I don't think that this is the best product out there. However, this is a better product than the Burt's Bees herbal blemish stick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 6:49:00 AM More reviews by hitiger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love to travel with this, although it leaked once. The smell doesn't bother me. I think it's an effective product, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 9:20:00 PM More reviews by missyM

I really love this! Ok, the smell could kill you but it works. I've dabbed this on zits and seen them totally shrink. It can burn for a little bit, and DO NOT recommend it at the least if you're skin is SENSITIVE AT ALL. But it toally works, and I love the roll-on applicator. You can use throughout the day because it is clear and dries fast.