December 20, 2014 | 1601 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by cathy_lili

I bought this tea tree shampoo for its anti-dundruff function. I've used it for about half a year. It is an OK shampoo, but I don't think it cleans thoroughly. Worse, whenever I use it, my hair got tangled really badly. Don't like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ingad

not bad shampoo,it is quite mild and helps with shine. But smell terrible...
but i found something cheaper and better- you can try it too. Jason's Jojoba shampoo leaves your hair very shiny and soft and volumised(i have fine hair so i need it).Perfect for somebody with normal to dry hair, but works for my oily hair too. I truly recommend Aubrey Organics too - GPB Hair shampoo and conditioner.It is a very natural and treats your hair and makes them look at least twice as thick.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2005 4:21:00 AM More reviews by mdowning12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not really into the whole tea tree line. My mother bought me the huge bottle of conditioner and shampoo and I think it is just too tingly for me. I am sure other people love that tingle affect but I think it is a bit too much for me. I am sure it is good on a day when you really get dirty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by ewojdula

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best shampoo I've ever used; it's heavy/volumous while shampooing, but leaves my hair conditioned, soft and easy to style.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2005 1:46:00 AM More reviews by review

My stylist recommended this shampoo and conditioner to me since my scalp flakes during the change of seasons. It has a tingling feeling when applied to hair but worked wonders in removing all flakes. Just a tad expensive but worth the price considering the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 2:00:00 PM More reviews by auburn420

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried the generic version of this... I expected it to be a shampoo and conditioner I used only occasionally to clarify my hair, but it works so well I use it almost every day. It doesn't dry my hair at all. Just leaves shiny, full bodied hair. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2005 4:02:00 AM More reviews by ylchag

I LOVE this shampoo..A few monthes ago I had an itchy, irritated scalp. I did a few hot oil massage treatments and switched to this shampoo and conditioner- ever since my hair has been wonderfully healthy and completely flake free. I only need a relatively small amount to get a good lather, which helps make it worth the price. I guess my experience is a bit different from some others. I've never had such good results on my hair and most importantly my scalp- I don't think I'll ever use another line! (at least for a while) I also like that the conditioner makes my hair soft without leaving it coated or making it get oily soon (for me). Tingly feeling is very refreshing... GREAT stuff :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by marycmillington

My scalp sometimes gets a little dry, particularly in the winter, and I can't stand regular dandruff shampoos. (Especially that smelly tar-based stuff. Ick!) This is lovely, though. I didn't feel like I was using a "dandruff shampoo" at all -- I don't mind if houseguests snoop around my bathroom and see this one. I adore the minty tingliness of it, and better yet, it works. Unlike the other posters, I didn't find it made my hair oilier at all. I also love the Tea Tree styling wax; it serves the same purpose as a liquid de-frizz serum but it doesn't result in as much greasiness. I wish it were a little cheaper (I have a bit of an aversion to expensive hair products), but it's worth it, especially since I only use it when I need it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sistahmaryisis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product to take care of my "growing" dandruff. It has a nice minty smell and leaves your scalp feeling tingly and cool. The only downfall to this product is that I couldn't use it every day because it would majorly dry out my hair and scalp. However when I use it sporadically it works perfectly. I recommend this to anyone with non-severe dandruff problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2005 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kdunkum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. it is great. i love the smell (kind of minty) and the feel of it when it is on my head(very tingly). when i use the shampoo i also use the conditioner behind it. i have really greasy and oily hair. and to top that off i have a very dry scalp. i hadnt beem about to find anything for a dry scalp until i found this. this is great. I would definitly advise everyone with a dry scalp and greasy hair to go purchase this.