April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 2:00:00 PM More reviews by auburn420

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried the generic version of this... I expected it to be a shampoo and conditioner I used only occasionally to clarify my hair, but it works so well I use it almost every day. It doesn't dry my hair at all. Just leaves shiny, full bodied hair. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2005 4:02:00 AM More reviews by ylchag

I LOVE this shampoo..A few monthes ago I had an itchy, irritated scalp. I did a few hot oil massage treatments and switched to this shampoo and conditioner- ever since my hair has been wonderfully healthy and completely flake free. I only need a relatively small amount to get a good lather, which helps make it worth the price. I guess my experience is a bit different from some others. I've never had such good results on my hair and most importantly my scalp- I don't think I'll ever use another line! (at least for a while) I also like that the conditioner makes my hair soft without leaving it coated or making it get oily soon (for me). Tingly feeling is very refreshing... GREAT stuff :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by marycmillington

My scalp sometimes gets a little dry, particularly in the winter, and I can't stand regular dandruff shampoos. (Especially that smelly tar-based stuff. Ick!) This is lovely, though. I didn't feel like I was using a "dandruff shampoo" at all -- I don't mind if houseguests snoop around my bathroom and see this one. I adore the minty tingliness of it, and better yet, it works. Unlike the other posters, I didn't find it made my hair oilier at all. I also love the Tea Tree styling wax; it serves the same purpose as a liquid de-frizz serum but it doesn't result in as much greasiness. I wish it were a little cheaper (I have a bit of an aversion to expensive hair products), but it's worth it, especially since I only use it when I need it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sistahmaryisis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product to take care of my "growing" dandruff. It has a nice minty smell and leaves your scalp feeling tingly and cool. The only downfall to this product is that I couldn't use it every day because it would majorly dry out my hair and scalp. However when I use it sporadically it works perfectly. I recommend this to anyone with non-severe dandruff problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2005 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kdunkum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. it is great. i love the smell (kind of minty) and the feel of it when it is on my head(very tingly). when i use the shampoo i also use the conditioner behind it. i have really greasy and oily hair. and to top that off i have a very dry scalp. i hadnt beem about to find anything for a dry scalp until i found this. this is great. I would definitly advise everyone with a dry scalp and greasy hair to go purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2005 3:45:00 PM More reviews by jenwouters

If you have fine and oily hair, then this is for you! Makes my hair shiny and clean...even still non-oily by the end of the day! (Can't even begin to understand those people who can go a day with out and not turn into an oily blob) Makes it very shiny, but not gloppy! I do have to use a deep conditioner every 3-4 days instead of the tea tree conditioner to keep the ends from gettting too dry, but I LOVE this product and the smell is awesome too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 12:45:00 AM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent product for my dandruff days. I love this product but it is a tad expensive. Sally's has a generic version and I like to use it when I don't have the $$ to purchase this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 5:26:00 AM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This shampoo is very refreshing and invigorating and gets rid off build up leave hairm managable, soft and bouncy. Perfect for a hot summers day or after you've been to the gym.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2004 6:49:00 PM More reviews by AutumnGold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the tea tree shampoo and conditioner on those days that my scalp feels itchy and oily. However it is *only* good for those days. I would not use this as an every day shampoo and conditioner. Takes the itch out at the price of weighing down my hair until the next shampoo. Small price to pay on sweaty, itchy days though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by sefis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using the tea tree shampoo and conditioner on a daily basis for over 10 years now. My stylist originally recommended it to me because I was experiencing some mild dandruff and the tea tree cleared it right up. It does an excellent job of removing the gunk off my hair without overstripping it and the tingling sensation is excellent.

I've tried many other salon and department store lines and many other tea tree formulations but I always come back to paul mitchells tea tree line.