Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree), Linoleamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifola Oil (Lavendar), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 2/16/2006 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The shampoo and conditioner are wonderful, they make my hair so soft. I love the tingling feeling on my scalp. This is a must repurchase!

on 2/10/2006 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My hair: Fine, fairly straight, 3-4 inches past my shoulders, some layers, some split-ends. This shampoo has a nice crisp minty smell, although it strikes me as a smell people will either love or hate. Not a bad shampoo, but nothing spectacular. Seems good at clarifying as it gets out all the left-over product in my hair. Call me picky, but the minty smell clashes with the floraly scented conditioner i'm using, and that kind of bugs. Oh ya, $12? The price is pretty over-rated if you ask me. Overall: rich minty fragrance and it cleans pretty well, but this doesn't achieve HG status in my book.

on 1/31/2006 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an Ok product. I don't feel the urge to use tea tree products, so maybe that's why this product does absolutely nothing for me. I used the conditioner too, and like the shampoo, didn't nothing for me.

on 1/28/2006 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is awesome for those days when you have worked out really hard and want a cool, refreashing treat. It really tingles! Great for dry scalp too, and as a face wash in a pinch. I have had a bottle of this in my shower for years and so has my boyfriend.

on 1/28/2006 1:55:00 PM

I bought this tea tree shampoo for its anti-dundruff function. I've used it for about half a year. It is an OK shampoo, but I don't think it cleans thoroughly. Worse, whenever I use it, my hair got tangled really badly. Don't like it.

on 1/2/2006 10:04:00 AM

not bad shampoo,it is quite mild and helps with shine. But smell terrible...
but i found something cheaper and better- you can try it too. Jason's Jojoba shampoo leaves your hair very shiny and soft and volumised(i have fine hair so i need it).Perfect for somebody with normal to dry hair, but works for my oily hair too. I truly recommend Aubrey Organics too - GPB Hair shampoo and conditioner.It is a very natural and treats your hair and makes them look at least twice as thick.

on 12/26/2005 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am not really into the whole tea tree line. My mother bought me the huge bottle of conditioner and shampoo and I think it is just too tingly for me. I am sure other people love that tingle affect but I think it is a bit too much for me. I am sure it is good on a day when you really get dirty.

on 11/7/2005 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best shampoo I've ever used; it's heavy/volumous while shampooing, but leaves my hair conditioned, soft and easy to style.

on 8/30/2005 1:46:00 AM

My stylist recommended this shampoo and conditioner to me since my scalp flakes during the change of seasons. It has a tingling feeling when applied to hair but worked wonders in removing all flakes. Just a tad expensive but worth the price considering the results.

on 8/26/2005 2:00:00 PM

I tried the generic version of this... I expected it to be a shampoo and conditioner I used only occasionally to clarify my hair, but it works so well I use it almost every day. It doesn't dry my hair at all. Just leaves shiny, full bodied hair. Love it.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products