Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

on 4/29/2010 7:58:00 PM

This is like a light floral scent which is quite nice and not overpowering. Its quite light. I like it and would purchase it again.

on 4/22/2010 8:22:00 AM

Bottle is cute.
The scent is - I agree with past posters - a light breezy floral scent. It has a magnolia note. Not my cup of tea, too much of a sharp light floral for me with a clean note as well. But it's not overly strong and isn't offensive. Some may like it.

on 4/19/2010 6:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff, It is my favorite perfume so far, to me it smells like...a floral breeze (if that makes sense, lol)...I love it!

on 4/10/2010 10:30:00 AM

I love this perfume! And the smell lingers on me for hrs which i dont usually find with other perfume's. It may not be unique but who cares i love it:)

on 4/9/2010 9:26:00 PM

Everyone's preference is different so I'll keep this short and sweet and just say that I like this fragrance.

on 3/31/2010 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've had a small vial of this perfume for over 4 years now, and I don't love or hate the smell. I thought my apathy was caused by my pickiness about florals (and to me, this is pretty much straight-up southern magnolia with a hint of musk), but everybody else who has smelt it has had the same "meh" reaction. It's nothing special and that vial is only 2/3 of the way gone, which shows that I honestly don't reach for it that much. Also, the staying power is pretty "eh," even when you spray it on your hair. That being said, this scent is quite cheap, and it's not necessarily BAD...just nothing unique.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This was a $10 find and I was, well, curious. The smell is like a cool floral, a scent I'm not usually drawn to, but which has definitely grown on me. I can smell the sultriness of Louisiana and something heavy, like magnolia. At the same time, there is a crispness, like an ocean breeze. I have been wearing this for a while and it keepa surprising me, which I did not expect from a BS fragrance. Since fragrance is so personal, and since it changes with body chemistry, I can only recommend you try it if you are "curious", too.

on 3/28/2010 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been wearing Curious on and off for a few years (since it came out). I usually wear it in the winter when I don't mind the heavier scents. Although I wouldn't say Curious is heavy at all, I just prefer scented lotions and sprays in the warmer months. Curious is hard to explain...it's not too fruity, not too musky. It's "crisp" and not overpowering. I don't think there's anything out there like it. And what's funny is that I've complimented a few girls on their scent and they've told me it's Curious. So obviously, I must be drawn to it. It's a scent I think I'll keep on my shelf for awhile...

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love it!

on 3/9/2010 1:26:00 AM

I bought a bottle of this years ago after trying it on at a dept store...when I got home I kept smelling my wrist...I really liked it and I didn't expect much from this scent. I went back the next day and bought a bottle...I always get compliments when I wear it...it's not overpowering at all. It's a fresh scent but has a bit of sweetness to it.

Popular Fragrances